• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

Boe said:
(Oh hey whadaya know something is happening)

"CCG, great." Laverna led Ky up the fire escape of a builing, once they were on the roof, Lav took a large sweater and her mask, she didn't have time to dress in her normal combat outfit, "Do you recognize any of them down there?" She asked Ky

Celbi said:
(Oh hey whadaya know something is happening)
"CCG, great." Laverna led Ky up the fire escape of a builing, once they were on the roof, Lav took a large sweater and her mask, she didn't have time to dress in her normal combat outfit, "Do you recognize any of them down there?" She asked Ky
"No." He said bluntly, as he grabbed an large Cheerios box that was discarded. He pulled the empty bag out of it, and ripped a giant hole for the eyes. He threw it over his head, and looked down, "Time to make a reputation as a Ghoul..." He said, already regretting what they were about to do. He looked back at her, his Ghoul eye flaring. He tucked in the baggy black shirt he'd gotten from her closet, so it looked more like a combat top. He looked down at his bloody white hospital pants, and laughed a bit, knowing he probably looked insane.

CCG... good. That's what we needed... Drake got up, and started to walk outside, smiling. He walked over to one of the agents, and whispered to him: "Some of them are here. Do what you wish." He started to head off, sighing. (@Anyone)

Boe said:
"No." He said bluntly, as he grabbed an large Cheerios box that was discarded. He pulled the empty bag out of it, and ripped a giant hole for the eyes. He threw it over his head, and looked down, "Time to make a reputation as a Ghoul..." He said, already regretting what they were about to do. He looked back at her, his Ghoul eye flaring. He tucked in the baggy black shirt he'd gotten from her closet, so it looked more like a combat top. He looked down at his bloody white hospital pants, and laughed a bit, knowing he probably looked insane.
"Listen to me, I'm probably not going to be able to save your ass if we're outgunned down there. I'm going to tell you this once." She looked at him, "Unless you can very well see that I'm about to die, and your feeling stupidly heroic, stay here."

William shoved his hands in his pockets and bumps into a man with a case "Sorry" William said as the case hit the ground

Last edited by a moderator:
Celbi said:
"Listen to me, I'm probably not going to be able to save your ass if we're outgunned down there. I'm going to tell you this once." She looked at him, "Unless you can very well see that I'm about to die, and your feeling stupidly heroic, stay here."
Ky looked at her, through the hole in the Cheerio's box. He dove off the building, landing on a CCG agent. He tripped, and fell off of the man who's back he'd just broken. He fell into another one, knocking him down. He was about to be hit by a wild Quinque, when his Kagune burst out painfully, and blocked the attack. His Kagune was moving on it's own, blocking any Quinque that came close. He impaled a agent with his Kagune, and tackled him, beginning to eat him. He was knocked off by a Quinque, and he looked around frantically. He'd killed two agents, leaving 3 left. His Kagune was getting weak from blocking the Quinque. He wrapped one tendril around a Quinque, and another around a agent. He threw them both at the cafe, shattering a wall, and knocking out the agent. A Agent Ky hadn't seen before came behind him, and stabbed his Quinque through his shoulder. Ky fell, and held the wound, crying out in pain. He dodged another strike, and found himself on his back, his Kagune protecting him, but cracking, and getting weaker. The CCG agent on top of him broke one of the tendrils, and swung down while Ky was open.

Boe said:
Ky looked at her, through the hole in the Cheerio's box. He dove off the building, landing on a CCG agent. He tripped, and fell off of the man who's back he'd just broken. He fell into another one, knocking him down. He was about to be hit by a wild Quinque, when his Kagune burst out painfully, and blocked the attack. His Kagune was moving on it's own, blocking any Quinque that came close. He impaled a agent with his Kagune, and tackled him, beginning to eat him. He was knocked off by a Quinque, and he looked around frantically. He'd killed two agents, leaving 3 left. His Kagune was getting weak from blocking the Quinque. He wrapped one tendril around a Quinque, and another around a agent. He threw them both at the cafe, shattering a wall, and knocking out the agent. A Agent Ky hadn't seen before came behind him, and stabbed his Quinque through his shoulder. Ky fell, and held the wound, crying out in pain. He dodged another strike, and found himself on his back, his Kagune protecting him, but cracking, and getting weaker. The CCG agent on top of him broke one of the tendrils, and swung down while Ky was open.
"Idiot! What did I tell you?!?" Lav was down from the building in her mask, her kagune had impaled the CCG agent on top of him before he could strike, and she threw the agent into the last remaining one, "What did I tell you, huh?!?"

Drake turned around, and saw... the agents...

He pulled out his pistol, and began to fire at the damn things. "Just fall and die!"

Ky got up almost instantly, and saw William running away, "Awe. It thinks it can run." He said, as he sprinted after the man, his Kagune regenerating slowly. He pounced on top of him, and began choking him. "I like playing with my food." He said, sounding insane, as his fingers stabbed into the Man's neck @William McKinney

Boe said:
Ky got up almost instantly, and saw William running away, "Awe. It thinks it can run." He said, as he sprinted after the man, his Kagune regenerating slowly. He pounced on top of him, and began choking him. "I like playing with my food." He said, sounding insane, as his fingers stabbed into the Man's neck @William McKinney
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Lav managed to tear Ky off of Will and held him up, with him still struggling, she muttered, "The hell did I tell you?" under her breath angrily.

Raven runs into an alley, Goig ghoul form, clothes changing. She trades her glasses for her mask. She takes her ponytail out and grows Kagune. Her eyes go ghoul and se runs out. "Were you looking for me?" She laughed

Celbi said:
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Lav managed to tear Ky off of Will and held him up, with him still struggling, she muttered, "The hell did I tell you?" under her breath angrily.
The Cheerios box fell off of his head, and tears were running down his face, accompanied by his Ghoul eye, and a wicked smile. He looked down at her, his eyes pained, and his smile soon fading. His Kagune retracted, and his ghoul eye turned to normal.

Raven lunges at the CCG members, attacking them relentlessly. She picks up a scythe Quinque from one of the bodies and laughs. "This is too easy!"

Celbi said:
Arty said:
Drake began to advance, shooting two shots into the choking Kagune. "Let him go..."
@Boe @William McKinney

[QUOTE="William McKinney]William started to cough up blood from the choking he endured and soon things were fading to him. He let out a low groan

[/QUOTE]
"Hey, dude." She lightly kicked William, "Your not being choked." She let out an annoyed groan and picked him up as well, "I swear if your dying right now..."

[QUOTE="William McKinney]William blacked out to the world and blood streamed down the punctures on his neck

[/QUOTE]
Laverna led a long stream of loud curses carrying the two back to her apartment, and when they got there, she threw Ky onto the floor, jolting him awake, and put Will carefully onto the floor, as to not injure him further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back