• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

Ky was surprised she didn't recognize him yet... So, he gave up. Now was not the time nor the place to gain a reputation as a ghoul. He calmed down a bit, and his Kakugan receded, leaving both of his eyes normal. He stood up a little straighter, "Sorry. I must have mistaken you for someone else." Kykker said, in his easily recognizable tone. He looked to Laverna, "Sorry, Lav." He said, with a sigh. @Celbi @Shadydapiratefox

Raven sighs and walks down the street and mumbles. "You try to be nice and end up almost getting murdered."

Boe said:
Ky was surprised she didn't recognize him yet... So, he gave up. Now was not the time nor the place to gain a reputation as a ghoul. He calmed down a bit, and his Kakugan receded, leaving both of his eyes normal. He stood up a little straighter, "Sorry. I must have mistaken you for someone else." Kykker said, in his easily recognizable tone. He looked to Laverna, "Sorry, Lav." He said, with a sigh. @Celbi @Shadydapiratefox

Boe said:
"What's gone over you? It's one day and my new Frankenstein is looking to kill already!"

Celbi said:
"What's gone over you? It's one day and my new Frankenstein is looking to kill already!"
"I said sorry, didn't I?" He pointed out as he grabbed her hand in frustration, "Come on. Lets go." He said, as he pulled her to the Coffee Shop Raven was talking about.

Raven smiles. "So what do you want?" She says as she orders a donut to make herself less suspicious."

Boe said:
"I said sorry, didn't I?" He pointed out as he grabbed her hand in frustration, "Come on. Lets go." He said, as he pulled her to the Coffee Shop Raven was talking about.

Boe said:
Boe said:
"Well, you're definitely grumpy today, aren't you?"

Celbi said:
"Well, you're definitely grumpy today, aren't you?"
"Just a little annoyed, that's all." He said, as he opened the door to the coffee shop. He walked over to a booth, and let go of her hand, before sitting down, and leaning against the wall, bored, annoyed, and frustrated.

Raven walks back with a variety of coffees. "Take what you want."

Boe said:
"Just a little annoyed, that's all." He said, as he opened the door to the coffee shop. He walked over to a booth, and let go of her hand, before sitting down, and leaning against the wall, bored, annoyed, and frustrated.

Boe said:
The sudden force of him letting go of her hand caused Laverna to fall over, "Ok, mister moody." She said as she sat down, "Who is that chick?"

Celbi said:
The sudden force of him letting go of her hand caused Laverna to fall over, "Ok, mister moody." She said as she sat down, "Who is that chick?"
Ky simply sighed, and sat upright. He ordered a black coffee, before leaning against Lav, resting his head on her shoulder gently.

Boe said:
Ky simply sighed, and sat upright. He ordered a black coffee, before leaning against Lav, resting his head on her shoulder gently.
Boe said:
Laverna sighes and starts gently flicking Ky's head for fun, "Your going to be a lot of work, huh?"

Libra259 said:
(Ah sorry i left)
(You're fine)

Raven smiles. "You're quite the crew.. Aren't you..." She suddenly recognizes Ky

Celbi said:
Laverna sighes and starts gently flicking Ky's head for fun, "Your going to be a lot of work, huh?"
Boe said:

Celbi said:
"I'm your problem now, Lav." Ky said, as he lifted his head from her shoulder. He looks to Yumiko, "What are you getting?" He asked, with a faint smile.

(Ky attacked a girl. We all went to a coffee shop. You and the girl I attacked are sitting across from me and Lav in a booth at the coffee shop @Libra259 )

[QUOTE="William McKinney]William entered the coffee shop and greeted the front counter "One Cup of Coffee Please" he asked, pulling out his wallet.

[/QUOTE]
"Heyyy, mask boy! watcha doing here?" She suddenly remembered how many times she had dropped her mask in plain sight and froze up with a weird expression on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back