• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

[QUOTE="William McKinney]"Ok..." His voice trailed off "Lead the way." he finally said ready to find the shop.

[/QUOTE]
"Goodie!" She happily said as she led him to the shop, half way there, she took out a large travel coffee mug, and started drinking from it.

(She was still walking BTW)

"The only reason I'm heading over there is to see if I can get a job" He said " Not that I wouldn't like to drop major money on a custom mask but then I have no use for it, I'm as human as ever so what would be the point?" he finish saying

[QUOTE="William McKinney]"The only reason I'm heading over there is to see if I can get a job" He said " Not that I wouldn't like to drop major money on a custom mask but then I have no use for it, I'm as human as ever so what would be the point?" he finish saying

[/QUOTE]
"It'd make for a hell of a Halloween costume." She thought for a moment, "So what if the store is run by ghouls, huh? there's a large chance that might be the case. We might just be two meals served on a silver platter for them." She said calmly and yawned.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I rather get a job than get killed but I will have to take that risk." He said still walking "Besides I got you if they do attack" He said smiling

[QUOTE="William McKinney]"I rather get a job than get killed but I will have to take that risk." He said still walking "Besides I got you if they do attack" He said smiling

[/QUOTE]
"Waddaya mean by that sir? I may be 6'3 but I can't compete with something like Kagune." She took another sip of coffee.

[QUOTE="William McKinney]"When we get there just stand out side if it helps" He said shoving his hands in his pockets

[/QUOTE]
"Nah. I'd probably be better at fighting than you anyways." She finished her coffee, and as she went to put the mug in her bag, but she lost her grip and it fell, spilling her things all over the pavement, "Oh gee." she said enthusiastically.

[QUOTE="William McKinney]"well there goes some coffee to the pavement" He said "Hey is that the shop over there" He said pointed the building

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah hold o-" She stopped suddenly as she quickly grabbed something off the pavement and put it in the jacket, she then continued to put her things in her bag, trying to act casually.

[QUOTE="William McKinney]He waited and headed to the shop front "I will be right back." he said going through the doors

[/QUOTE]
"Oh dear god, no wait for me, ok?!?" She yelled, a bit irritated as she followed him into the shop.

(Who's going to play the shopkeeper or whatever?)

[QUOTE="William McKinney]He peeked his head out the doors to show he is still there.
(Not sure but I will be back in a bit)

[/QUOTE]
"Mind waiting for a lady, wow mister, your quite quick to abandon peo-" The object dropped from her coat, "Well that's. just. grreat."

Drake was wearing a small hoodie, hiding a little 'toy' as he called it into his pockets... He was searching now, for potential prey... for 'them'... The things who disguised as us... the things who consumed us... He walked into a small coffee shop, looking around (@Anyone who is around)

Suddenly, an unfamiliar person walks in. She smells of human blood. Not human, but its blood. She also has the faint scent of ghoul. She sits down at a table, ordering a cup of coffee. Only the ghouls can smell this, but they don't know where it's coming from. She fixes her glasses and sighs @Arty

Kykker was getting bored... And you can't really blame him. Lavernia mentioned something about going back home to get clothes... And he needed a mask. Kykker groaned, and walked outside, looking around for a sign showing where he was. He walked off in a random direction, hoping he didn't run into someone he knew. 'Well... I'm on 24th, so, if I take a right-' His thoughts were cut off by him running into the human from before, Yumiko. He landed on his rear, and held his head, "S-Sorry!" He exclaimed, as he got up slowly @Libra259

Shadydapiratefox said:
Suddenly, an unfamiliar person walks in. She smells of human blood. Not human, but its blood. She also has the faint scent of ghoul. She sits down at a table, ordering a cup of coffee. Only the ghouls can smell this, but they don't know where it's coming from. She fixes her glasses and sighs @Arty
Drake begins to survey the room, sitting at another table. He doesn't order anything and sighs. One person in particular interested him, and he goes up to sit with her. "Nice place, is it not?"

Yumiko would also fall due to the fact that she was quite small and only was 4'10. She recognized his voice. That guy.. Well he looks bad.. "Ah.. Its cool.." She just says and shakes her head. Second time in a row.. Ive been smacked into.. Ok first time was my fault but still..

@Boe

Kykker's eyes brightened up a bit, as he got an idea. He got up, and offered his hand to help her up, "Have we ever formally introduced?" He asked, as he scratched the back of his head, ruffling his fluffy hair. His plan could wait for later... @Libra259

Yumiko doesnt take his hand and gets up on her own. "Thanks but no thanks." He says with a chuckle, "nope we havent, call me Yumiko and you are?"

@Boe

(Laverna is somewhere in a shop and IDK how she's gonna get out of the situation unless @William McKinney comes back or someone comes over to the mask shop. Until then, Laverna is stuck in the void.)

Shadydapiratefox said:
@Arty
"Yeah. I like to come here a lot." Raven sighs and takes out a book. "So, why are you talking to me?" She asks, chuckling
Drake shrugged. "Boring crowd here I guess..." He smiles, and orders a pastry. "Want anything?"

Libra259 said:
Yumiko doesnt take his hand and gets up on her own. "Thanks but no thanks." He says with a chuckle, "nope we havent, call me Yumiko and you are?"
@Boe
"Kykker. You can just call me Ky." He said, with a smile. "Where you headed, Yumiko?" He asked, not really sure of where he was going himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back