• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

"Oh mother of-" She was pissed off, "Ok why here of all places?!?" She took out a package from her bag and unwrapped it to reveal a few chunks of meat. She simply walked over to him, grabbed him by the hair, and offered him the meat.

He grabbed the meat in his hand, and shoved it in his mouth, swallowing without chewing. He choked a bit, before getting it all down. His eye went back to normal, and his Kagune slowly retracted. He looked up at her, with tears falling down his face. He collapsed, and passed out on the ground.

Boe said:
He grabbed the meat in his hand, and shoved it in his mouth, swallowing without chewing. He choked a bit, before getting it all down. His eye went back to normal, and his Kagune slowly retracted. He looked up at her, with tears falling down his face. He collapsed, and passed out on the ground.
She sighed, and yet again picked him up and slung him over her shoulder. She carried him all the way up to the apartment and when they arrived in her apartment, she put him on her bed and she sat on the floor. It stayed that way until morning when he would finally wake up.

Kykker awoke slowly, in a unknown bed. He groaned a bit, and looked down at her. "Mm... Where are we?" He asked wearily, as he sat up, and eyed her. His white hair was messily adorable, and his eyes were half closed, with bags under them, showing his tiredness. He stretched, and yawned in what may be one of the cutest ways possible.

Celbi said:
She sighed, and yet again picked him up and slung him over her shoulder. She carried him all the way up to the apartment and when they arrived in her apartment, she put him on her bed and she sat on the floor. It stayed that way until morning when he would finally wake up.

Boe said:
Kykker awoke slowly, in a unknown bed. He groaned a bit, and looked down at her. "Mm... Where are we?" He asked wearily, as he sat up, and eyed her. His white hair was messily adorable, and his eyes were half closed, with bags under them, showing his tiredness. He stretched, and yawned in what may be one of the cutest ways possible.
She laughed at how not-threatening he looked, "Hey, you feeling any better?"

Celbi said:
She laughed at how not-threatening he looked, "Hey, you feeling any better?"
"Yeah..." He said, as he rolled out of bed, landing on his feet. He stretched again, and looked down at his shirt, which was ripped, and covered in blood. One could mistake it for a red rag torn up and wrapped around him. He slid it off slowly, and tossed it on the ground. "So. What now?" He asked, as he began messing with his hair

Boe said:
"Yeah..." He said, as he rolled out of bed, landing on his feet. He stretched again, and looked down at his shirt, which was ripped, and covered in blood. One could mistake it for a red rag torn up and wrapped around him. He slid it off slowly, and tossed it on the ground. "So. What now?" He asked, as he began messing with his hair
"Oh, I dunno, your a ghoul now, you might not ever see your family again, your life literally changed last night, and your clothes could definately use a change. By the way, where do you work?"

Celbi said:
"Oh, I dunno, your a ghoul now, you might not ever see your family again, your life literally changed last night, and your clothes could definately use a change. By the way, where do you work?"
Kykker's eyes widened, and he looked down at his hands, "M-My family... Kruser... Everyone..." His eyes widened more, "Kruser's gonna kill me..." He said, as he fell to his knees, and put his face in his hands, "I-I was CCG..." He said, as a small tear fell from his face.

Boe said:
Kykker's eyes widened, and he looked down at his hands, "M-My family... Kruser... Everyone..." His eyes widened more, "Kruser's gonna kill me..." He said, as he fell to his knees, and put his face in his hands, "I-I was CCG..." He said, as a small tear fell from his face.
"No way." Her eyes widened, "You were with the CCG?!? Well no shit you aren't going back! Unless you pull off a miracle, I mean WOW." she was shaking her head in pure disbelief.

"W-Where will I stay..?" He questioned to himself. Normally he would have gone to Kruser if he couldn't go home... But now? Kruser would kill him... His life was ruined...

Celbi said:
"No way." Her eyes widened, "You were with the CCG?!? Well no shit you aren't going back! Unless you pull off a miracle, I mean WOW." she was shaking her head in pure disbelief.

Boe said:
"W-Where will I stay..?" He questioned to himself. Normally he would have gone to Kruser if he couldn't go home... But now? Kruser would kill him... His life was ruined...
"You can stay here if you want. Your buddies will probably think your dead, but, I guess that's better than being murdered by them, huh?"

(BRB, I'm going to get some sleep, I'll probably be back pretty soon.)

Celbi said:
"You can stay here if you want. Your buddies will probably think your dead, but, I guess that's better than being murdered by them, huh?"
(BRB, I'm going to get some sleep, I'll probably be back pretty soon.)
He nodded, "T-Thanks..." He said, with a slight sniffle, as he wiped his tears away, "What do we do now?" He asked, with a yawn.

(KK)

Boe said:
He nodded, "T-Thanks..." He said, with a slight sniffle, as he wiped his tears away, "What do we do now?" He asked, with a yawn.
(KK)
"Right now, we need to get you some clothes. Any idea if we can get them from where you used to live?"

(Hey you on?)

William walked the streets, hands shoved in pockets, The sky in a dark shade of black. He had just got there and night had already risen and he still stayed out on the streets even with the ghoul warnings.

Yumiko growls as she storms out of the small cafe she was in. Jn her rage she didnt see the guy that was walking down the streets and smacks into him. She falls on her butt and facepalms. "This never happened.." She'd mutter as she pushes herself up.

@William McKinney

Yumiko sighs, "heh that was actually my fault. Fricken morons in that café dont understand what go away means. Eh I was just distracted so its all cool." She replies in a slighly better mood. This guy seemed pretty nice... Well better than the others she met..

@William McKinney

"Well it was nice meeting you, I hope that I don't hold you any longer than already." He said before getting ready to head to the mask shop.

(Let's just say Laverna left Kykkar in the apartment if anyone was paying attention to the conversation)

While going out to find some things for Kykkar, Laverna came across two people on the sidewalk in the dead of night. She decided to have a little fun, "HEY! You guys having fun down there?!?"

(Sidenote: She's on top of a building)

" What do you mean?" he yelled back "If you have no answer than tell me where the mask shop is" William said looking up.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="William McKinney]" What do you mean?" he yelled back "If you have no answer than tell me where the mask shop is" William said looking up.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh nah, I think I have an answer! I'm bored and your here. As to where the mask shop is, welllll, don't mean to be rude, buddy, chum pal-"

She kept going as she climbed down the building, "But are you a ghoul sir?"

[QUOTE="William McKinney]"No, why?" he asked in confusion taking a slight step back from the person

[/QUOTE]
"Well, I dunno if it's common knowledge or anything," She said in a mocking tone, "but it is a fact that ghouls wear masks to hide from the CCG or whatever..." She saw him take a step back, "Ok, ok, sorry. No need to get all defensive! I bet if you were a ghoul you would have torn me to shreds already!" She laughed, "If you want to know where a mask shop is, why not follow me good sir?"

Suddenly, an unfamiliar person walks in. She smells of human blood. Not human, but its blood. She also has the faint scent of ghoul. She sits down at a bench, taking a book out of bag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back