• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven shakes her head and sips her coffee. "I heard there was another massacre last night. Was it the same ghoul?" @Arty
"Don't know. These things... deserve to be killed... it's either us or them, you know?" He sighed.

Raven's eyes go ghoul for a second, but due to the glasses, her eyes look the same. They go back to normal but for a second there was a clear facial expression change. She sighs. "yeah.. But I just don't understand this. I mean.. Ghouls rely on humans for food, and the CCG use them to develop weapons. Both have family and friends. Hopes and dreams. But both sides sometimes act like monsters @Arty

Last edited by a moderator:
Boe said:
"Kykker. You can just call me Ky." He said, with a smile. "Where you headed, Yumiko?" He asked, not really sure of where he was going himself.
"Just wandering, you?" Yumiko asks with a slight yawn.

"Looking around for a mask store, for Ghouls 'n such..." He said, with a yawn. He stretched his arms a bit, and looked back down at her. He hoped she would remember his involvement with the CCG, and not question why he was looking for the store.

Libra259 said:

Libra259 said:
(K, that's it, I'm diving in again)

Laverna had quickly grabbed the object and her bag and started running back to the apartment when she ran into Kykko, "Hey, what-" She looked up at @Libra259. "Heyyy, aren't you that girl from beforeee....?"

Eh he's the dude with the CCG and no honour.. "Ah I see.." Yumiko replies while crossing her arms.

@Boe

Celbi said:
(K, that's it, I'm diving in again)
Laverna had quickly grabbed the object and her bag and started running back to the apartment when she ran into Kykko, "Hey, what-" She looked up at @Libra259. "Heyyy, aren't you that girl from beforeee....?"
Kykker lurched forward a bit when she ran into him. He turned around quickly, and his Kakugan was flaring. His left eye contrasted perfectly with his right, making him look quite odd. He noticed it was her, and calmed down a bit. His Kakugan calmed, and his eye was back to normal. He looked between the two girls, and backed away from where he stood, between them. "Do you two know each other?" He asked, as he scratched the back of his head in confusion @Libra259

Boe said:
Kykker lurched forward a bit when she ran into him. He turned around quickly, and his Kakugan was flaring. His left eye contrasted perfectly with his right, making him look quite odd. He noticed it was her, and calmed down a bit. His Kakugan calmed, and his eye was back to normal. He looked between the two girls, and backed away from where he stood, between them. "Do you two know each other?" He asked, as he scratched the back of his head in confusion @Libra259
"Ehhh.... no. I just guided her boyfriend or something to the mask shop. I found some clothes and stuff so nevermind that disaster."

Celbi said:
"Ehhh.... no. I just guided her boyfriend or something to the mask shop. I found some clothes and stuff so nevermind that disaster."
Kykker sighed in relief, "Good..." He said, as he looked down at his current clothes, being the same blood stained white pants from the hospital, and one of her baggy black shirts that he'd borrowed from her closet after she'd left. He needed some new clothes... And a mask. But that could wait.

Boe said:
Kykker sighed in relief, "Good..." He said, as he looked down at his current clothes, being the same blood stained white pants from the hospital, and one of her baggy black shirts that he'd borrowed from her closet after she'd left. He needed some new clothes... And a mask. But that could wait.
She looked at @Libra259, and whispered to Kykker, "Look, I'll just make you one, if I can give you surgery, then I can obviously at least try to make one."

Kykker looked at her, finding her enthusiasm adorable, "Alright." He replied, with a smile. He looked between the two girls rapidly, "So, coffee?" He asked them both, with a sweet smile. @Libra259 @Celbi

Boe said:
Kykker looked at her, finding her enthusiasm adorable, "Alright." He replied, with a smile. He looked between the two girls rapidly, "So, coffee?" He asked them both, with a sweet smile. @Libra259 @Celbi
Laverna looked in her bag, her coffee mug was empty. "Yes, definitely, please. Caffeine is exactly what I need right now."

Celbi said:
Laverna looked in her bag, her coffee mug was empty. "Yes, definitely, please. Caffeine is exactly what I need right now."
(Lets just all assume that @Libra259 agreed to coffee, and is following us)

"Great! Lets go!" He exclaimed, as he began heading to one of his favorite coffee shops, Anteiku. Sadly, when they arrived, it was closed. "Huh... That's odd." He said, with a shrug. "Know any other ones?" He asked the girls, as he turned around.

Boe said:
(Lets just all assume that @Libra259 agreed to coffee, and is following us)
"Great! Lets go!" He exclaimed, as he began heading to one of his favorite coffee shops, Anteiku. Sadly, when they arrived, it was closed. "Huh... That's odd." He said, with a shrug. "Know any other ones?" He asked the girls, as he turned around.
Laverna walked over to the door and started pounding, "Hello?!? Anyone in here? We need coffee, stat!"

"Laverna... Leave them be." Ky said, a little embarrassed to be seen with someone doing something like that. He grabbed her shoulder, and pulled her away from the door, "Come on. We can find somewhere else." He said, with a faint smile. @Celbi @Libra259

Boe said:
"Laverna... Leave them be." Ky said, a little embarrassed to be seen with someone doing something like that. He grabbed her shoulder, and pulled her away from the door, "Come on. We can find somewhere else." He said, with a faint smile. @Celbi @Libra259
Raven walks down the street and looks at them. "I know a good place if you're that desperate

Ky looked to Raven, and his eyes widened a bit, as he recognized the ghoul from his days in the CCG. They'd met multiple times, and have each mortally wounded one another within an inch of their lives. He reached for his Quinque, but he remembered that they burned in the fire at the hospital. He began to wonder is she had something to do with it... It was a possibility. "Raven..." He said under his breath, as he watched the ghoul walk closer to them. He'd hoped she wouldn't recognize him, but he knew it was hopeless.

@Shadydapiratefox

Boe said:
"Ugh. And I thought they cared for customer service too." She complained as she was dragged away.

Boe said:
Ky looked to Raven, and his eyes widened a bit, as he recognized the ghoul from his days in the CCG. They'd met multiple times, and have each mortally wounded one another within an inch of their lives. He reached for his Quinque, but he remembered that they burned in the fire at the hospital. He began to wonder is she had something to do with it... It was a possibility. "Raven..." He said under his breath, as he watched the ghoul walk closer to them. He'd hoped she wouldn't recognize him, but he knew it was hopeless.
@Shadydapiratefox
Raven fixes her glasses. "You seem familiar."Raven chuckles. "You look like you've seen a ghost!" The ghouls can smell the scent I mentioned earlier and Ky remembers the news about the CCG massacre the night before.

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven chuckles. "You look like you've seen a ghost!" The ghouls can smell the scent I mentioned earlier and Ky remembers the news about the CCG massacre the night before. @Boe @Celbi
Ky balled up a fist, and looked at her with cold eyes. His new Kakugan flared, as a sign of him now being a half-ghoul. His left eye was engulfed by the Kakugan, and red veins sprouted from the eye. He tried his hardest to keep his Kagune in, as he sprinted at the ghoul, lurching forwards, and punching her in the nose, following through behind her, and landing in a roll. His trademark pure white hair was unique to him, so it was easy to recognize him, but with his Kakugan, he could be mistaken for a ghoul that was on the low down for a while.

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven fixes her glasses. "You seem familiar."Raven chuckles. "You look like you've seen a ghost!" The ghouls can smell the scent I mentioned earlier and Ky remembers the news about the CCG massacre the night before.
Laverna walks up to Ky and whacks him on the head, "Hey, forget me? Do you know this chuck or something?"

Boe said:
Ky balled up a fist, and looked at her with cold eyes. His new Kakugan flared, as a sign of him now being a half-ghoul. His left eye was engulfed by the Kakugan, and red veins sprouted from the eye. He tried his hardest to keep his Kagune in, as he sprinted at the ghoul, lurching forwards, and punching her in the nose, following through behind her, and landing in a roll. His trademark pure white hair was unique to him, so it was easy to recognize him, but with his Kakugan, he could be mistaken for a ghoul that was on the low down for a while.
Raven dodges quickly. "I wanted to treat you to coffee!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back