• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

Celbi said:
"Heyyy, mask boy! watcha doing here?" She suddenly remembered how many times she had dropped her mask in plain sight and froze up with a weird expression on her face.
"Hm? Who's he?" He asked, sounding a little jealous. He looked over to the boy, trying to find out why she was calling him 'Mask Boy'.

Boe said:
"Hm? Who's he?" He asked, sounding a little jealous. He looked over to the boy, trying to find out why she was calling him 'Mask Boy'.
"Just a guy... that I took to the mask store..." She said, a bit robotic.

Yumiko yawns loudly and gets up. "This was nice.. But Im gonna go.." She says obviously annoyed and bored to no one in particular. She then just heads towards the exit.

Ky rolled his eyes, and leaned against her again, resting his head on her shoulder. His black coffee arrived at the table, but he didn't touch it. He closed his eyes, and rested a bit.

Celbi said:
"Just a guy... that I took to the mask store..." She said, a bit robotic.

Boe said:
Ky rolled his eyes, and leaned against her again, resting his head on her shoulder. His black coffee arrived at the table, but he didn't touch it. He closed his eyes, and rested a bit.
Laverna eventually started to relax. William had obviously not seen her drop her mask. In her opinion, revealing her ghoul status was so much more fun than someone accidentally finding out. Especially if that person was the CCG, that's never fun.

Raven sighs. "Ky will lighten up eventually."

Celbi said:
Laverna eventually started to relax. William had obviously not seen her drop her mask. In her opinion, revealing her ghoul status was so much more fun than someone accidentally finding out. Especially if that person was the CCG, that's never fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="William McKinney]"So how is your day going so far?" William said walking over and resting his hands lightly on the table.

[/QUOTE]
Laverna still backed away a bit, causing Ky's head to carry him to the floor, despite being worried, Laverna almost couldn't stop laughing, "Oh my god... are you ok?!?" She said in between laughter

Celbi said:
"Hey, Lav, can we go home? This is a little boring..." He said, as he sat up, and stretched. He got back up into his seat, holding his head. He didn't know the way back, so he'd have to follow her anyways. He grabbed his coffee, and took a sip, glaring at Raven the whole time. Something was off... There was no way she hadn't recognized him yet... Why hadn't she attacked yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Raven stares at Ky. "Hey.. I'm not as bad as you think. And yes, I've recognized you."

Boe said:
"Hey, Lav, can we go home? This is a little boring..." He said, as he sat up, and stretched. He got back up into his seat, holding his head. He didn't know the way back, so he'd have to follow her anyways. He grabbed his coffee, and took a sip, glaring at Raven the whole time. Something was off... There was no way she hadn't recognized him yet... Why hadn't she attacked yet?

Raven watches William leave, sighing

[QUOTE="William McKinney]William walked to the door before turning and saying "Have a nice day" and leaving unto the street

[/QUOTE]

Boe said:
"Yeah, you need to see the things I've gotten you!!!" She grabbed his head and dragged him out towards the apartment

Celbi said:
"Yeah, you need to see the things I've gotten you!!!" She grabbed his head and dragged him out towards the apartment
Raven follows, looking around. There are a few CCGs around the area. "What are they doing here?"

Ky's Kakugan began to flare at Raven, but he was soon cut off from his impending rampage by Lav, who'd grabbed his hand. His Kakugan calmed, and he walked next to Lav, pouting slightly. He was going to kill Raven later, now that they were equals. But, that had to wait for later.

Raven sees the CCG are starif at their group. "We need to get out of here. Now."

Boe said:
Ky's Kakugan began to flare at Raven, but he was soon cut off from his impending rampage by Lav, who'd grabbed his hand. His Kakugan calmed, and he walked next to Lav, pouting slightly. He was going to kill Raven later, now that they were equals. But, that had to wait for later.

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven's eyes go ghoul for a second, but due to the glasses, her eyes look the same. They go back to normal but for a second there was a clear facial expression change. She sighs. "yeah.. But I just don't understand this. I mean.. Ghouls rely on humans for food, and the CCG use them to develop weapons. Both have family and friends. Hopes and dreams. But both sides sometimes act like monsters @Arty
"They don't have families. They don't have feelings. They Are Vermin Here To Be Killed By Us."

Boe said:
(^-^ @Celbi ^-^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back