• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

Drake spins around, and begins to fire towards... the girl he met. "You are one of them..."

[QUOTE="William McKinney]William opened his eyes slightly and groaned at the pain in his throat and soon began to cough up more blood

[/QUOTE]
"Ok, unless I do something, do you think you're going to die, cause if you know you aren't going to die, I don't have to worry."

[QUOTE="William McKinney]"Jus-*Cough* Some gauze"William said reaching his neck to stop the blood

[/QUOTE]
"That might worsen it. The neck is really sensitive..."

"Panzy... I barely touched you..." Ky said, as he stood up. He walked to the kitchen, and grabbed a cup. He poured some water into it, and came back. He bent down, and handed it to the man, "Here. Drink." He said sweetly. @William McKinney

Boe said:
"Panzy... I barely touched you..." Ky said, as he stood up. He walked to the kitchen, and grabbed a cup. He poured some water into it, and came back. He bent down, and handed it to the man, "Here. Drink." He said sweetly. @William McKinney
[QUOTE="William McKinney]"Yea...and I have no-*Cough* other ideas" William said sitting up

[/QUOTE]
"Ok, ok, bleeding from the neck, no way to stop the bleeding, about to die... *sigh* Do you want to live?"

[QUOTE="William McKinney]"yea*Cough*" William said leaning against a wall

[/QUOTE]
(Can you PM me a sec? I haven't reached 24 hours yet and I want to ask you something)

[QUOTE="William McKinney](Not able to yet)

[/QUOTE]
(Well crap, let me just ask, do you want the character to become a one eye, or for them to find another way to save him?)

Boe said:
[QUOTE="William McKinney](One eyed for sure)

[/QUOTE]
"I have to stab myself then, wonderful, just wonderful." She said as she ran to the kitchen to get a knife and then stabbed herself in the back.

(Cut cut cut I can't do the gory stuff)

"Ew... Is that what you did to me?" He asked, as he watched the operation. "Ugh... Is he gonna stay with us too?" He asked, annoyed, and slightly jealous. @Celbi

[QUOTE="William McKinney]William looked at her "What are you doing?" he asked

[/QUOTE]
"T-trust me, I've done this before..."

Boe said:
"Ew... Is that what you did to me?" He asked, as he watched the operation. "Ugh... Is he gonna stay with us too?" He asked, annoyed, and slightly jealous. @Celbi
"At least your alive, now stop being a little negative nancy and get some bandages."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back