• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

Celbi said:
"Alright..." she said carrying him through the alley, "Obviously I'm no surgeon, where do you expect me to go?"
Kykker's eyes widened a small bit, "I-I don't know..." He said, before coughing up some blood. His skin was getting pale... He would die of blood loss soon if they didn't do something...

("The primary method of creating One-Eyed Ghouls is through transplanting a Kakuhou into a human recipient, an exceptionally high-risk procedure. In the rare event that the operation is successful, the human patient develops into an artificial hybrid with all the abilities of a normal Ghoul. This procedure was pioneered by Dr.Akihiro Kanou, with the first successful patient believed to be Ken Kaneki."

^This^ Was what I was thinking about. Unless you have another idea @Celbi )

Boe said:
Kykker's eyes widened a small bit, "I-I don't know..." He said, before coughing up some blood. His skin was getting pale... He would die of blood loss soon if they didn't do something...
"Great. Just great." She thought for a second, and then took out a few sewing supplies and a knife, "Lucky for you, I never clean out my bag, now I'm giving you a choice, die, or have pink stitches on your stomach for the rest of your life."

"I'll take the stitches..." He said quietly, as he looked down at the sewing supplies. He sighed, and felt like pointing out the fact that the ghoul had eaten his stomach, and multiple muscles... He decided against it.

@Celbi

Last edited by a moderator:
Boe said:
"I'll take the stitches..." He said quietly, as he looked down at the sewing supplies. He sighed, and felt like pointing out the fact that the ghoul had eaten his stomach, and multiple muscles... He decided against it.
@Celbi
Laverna took a deep breath, and plunged the knife into her side, where one of her Kakuhou were, and after awhile (AKA gory stuff that I would rather not try to describe), she managed to rip it out, trying not to scream in pain.

"You so owe me for this." She snarled as she started to work on the transplant.

(Mind describing the whole surgery part?)

Celbi said:
Laverna took a deep breath, and plunged the knife into her side, where one of her Kakuhou were, and after awhile (AKA gory stuff that I would rather not try to describe), she managed to rip it out, trying not to scream in pain.
"You so owe me for this." She snarled as she started to work on the transplant.

(Mind describing the whole surgery part?)
(Oh geez... Welp, sadly, you can't really use the hole that was already made... You either need to cut a hole in the area the Kakuhou was torn from.

1.png

Then we can do a fade to black to the point where you're sewing the whole, because they haven't gone into detail about how it works, Manga or Anime.)

Boe said:
(Oh geez... Welp, sadly, you can't really use the hole that was already made... You either need to cut a hole in the area the Kakuhou was torn from.
1.png

Then we can do a fade to black to the point where you're sewing the whole, because they haven't gone into detail about how it works, Manga or Anime.)
(Yeahhh I'm not exactly a ghoul scentist or anything sooo... fade to black Laverna carries Kykker back to another alleyway while he's knocked out cold and he wakes up around midnight with her watching him?)

Celbi said:
(Yeahhh I'm not exactly a ghoul scentist or anything sooo... fade to black Laverna carries Kykker back to another alleyway while he's knocked out cold and he wakes up around midnight with her watching him?)
(Alright! Also, gonna need to know what the Kagune was... If you aren't sure on what I mean- Ukaku is the wings (Like Touka) Koukaku is the one where it wraps around an arm (If so, describe what arm) (Tsukiyama-Shuu) Rinkaku is the limbs coming out of the back (If so, describe how many (1-6)) Bikaku is the tail like one (If so, how many (1-4)) (Like Nishki Nishio))

Boe said:
(Alright! Also, gonna need to know what the Kagune was... If you aren't sure on what I mean- Ukaku is the wings (Like Touka) Koukaku is the one where it wraps around an arm (If so, describe what arm) (Tsukiyama-Shuu) Rinkaku is the limbs coming out of the back (If so, describe how many (1-6)) Bikaku is the tail like one (If so, how many (1-4)) (Like Nishki Nishio))
(Oh yeah, I know! Her Kangune is a Bikaku, around 2.)

Celbi said:
(Oh yeah, I know! Her Kangune is a Bikaku, around 2.)
Kykker awoke slowly, his wounds slowly healing, due to his new state of humanity. He sat up slowly, and looked around. He saw a girl sitting on a garbage can, watching him. He didn't remember anything... But he was hungry... Very, very hungry... Unknown to him, his left eye was black, with a red pupil. He tried to get up, but buckled over, puking up a good amount of blood, and tissue, that his body was rejecting.

Boe said:
Kykker awoke slowly, his wounds slowly healing, due to his new state of humanity. He sat up slowly, and looked around. He saw a girl sitting on a garbage can, watching him. He didn't remember anything... But he was hungry... Very, very hungry... Unknown to him, his left eye was black, with a red pupil. He tried to get up, but buckled over, puking up a good amount of blood, and tissue, that his body was rejecting.
"Oh jesus, I actually did it!" She jumped down and waited for him to stop puking, "Now look at me, ok? I want to see your face."

He looked up at her, slightly scared of what she was talking about. His eye was pulsing, as well as the dark red veins around it. "W-What did you do..?" He asked in a scared voice.

Celbi said:
"Oh jesus, I actually did it!" She jumped down and waited for him to stop puking, "Now look at me, ok? I want to see your face."

Boe said:
He looked up at her, slightly scared of what she was talking about. His eye was pulsing, as well as the dark red veins around it. "W-What did you do..?" He asked in a scared voice.
"Ok so don't freak out, but do you know what a Kakuhou is?"

His eyes widened a bit, and he looked down at his hands. He noticed a shard of glass under his hands, and saw his reflection. He fell back, and covered his ghoul eye. "Y-You didn't..." He said, in shock.

Celbi said:
"Ok so don't freak out, but do you know what a Kakuhou is?"

Boe said:
His eyes widened a bit, and he looked down at his hands. He noticed a shard of glass under his hands, and saw his reflection. He fell back, and covered his ghoul eye. "Y-You didn't..." He said, in shock.
"Look. You were dying, you didn't want to go to a hospital, I had supplies, and I literally stabbed myself in the back for you." She sighed, "I waited so long waiting for you to wake up too. I could have just left you, you know!"

Celbi said:
"Look. You were dying, you didn't want to go to a hospital, I had supplies, and I literally stabbed myself in the back for you." She sighed, "I waited so long waiting for you to wake up too. I could have just left you, you know!"
"I-I... Sorry... I shouldn't have been disrespectful..." He said quietly, as he stood up. He looked her in the eyes, "I hate to ask any more of you... But, could you help me get a meal?" He asked reluctantly, as he knew it would mean killing another human. His face looked scared, and unsure.

Boe said:
"I-I... Sorry... I shouldn't have been disrespectful..." He said quietly, as he stood up. He looked her in the eyes, "I hate to ask any more of you... But, could you help me get a meal?" He asked reluctantly, as he knew it would mean killing another human. His face looked scared, and unsure.
She jumped up, "Look, I get it. I'm not stupid enough to throw you into that hole so quickly. So unless you want to go kill some people, follow me." She reached into her bag and threw him a travel mug, "Drink that on the way, and don't apologize. Honestly, it would have been cool if you would have socked me in the face."

He caught the mug, and drank from it. He swallowed, "Coffee?" he questioned, as he followed her. He took another sip, but stopped walking suddenly. He looked at his reflection, "M-My eye... I can't go out like this..." He said quietly. He put a hand over it, and kept walking after her. He was shaking slightly, as his stomach growled loudly @Celbi

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadydapiratefox said:
Suddenly, an unfamiliar person walks in. She smells of human blood. Not human, but its blood. She also has the faint scent of ghoul. She sits down at a counter, taking a book out of bag
(Sir, you have to be accepted by @Libra259 or @JPTheWarrior before you can RP, sorry)

Boe said:
He caught the mug, and drank from it. He swallowed, "Coffee?" he questioned, as he followed her. He took another sip, but stopped walking suddenly. He looked at his reflection, "M-My eye... I can't go out like this..." He said quietly. He put a hand over it, and kept walking after her. He was shaking slightly, as his stomach growled loudly @Celbi
"I can't exactly help you with the eye thing, but we'll be walking through the alleys so no worries." She pointed to a large building ahead, "That's where I live, it's just an apartment building, so don't get too excited." She then remembered something, "Oh, and don't worry about the whole 'being a ghoul' thing. This place is run by them."

Celbi said:
"I can't exactly help you with the eye thing, but we'll be walking through the alleys so no worries." She pointed to a large building ahead, "That's where I live, it's just an apartment building, so don't get too excited." She then remembered something, "Oh, and don't worry about the whole 'being a ghoul' thing. This place is run by them."
"A whole apartment building run by-" His question was cut off by an intense pain in his lower back. He collapsed, and put both his hands on the ground, gripping the ground in agony, as his eye flashed. His lower back began bubbling in the center, and two purple Kagune limbs shot out of his back, and into the buildings at his side. He screamed in agony, as the Kagune flailed around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back