• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

Boe said:
(Shall wait.)
(Back from the void)

"Calm down in there!" She warned," One moody teen is more than enough at the moment!" She said in a sickly sweet tone.

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven picks up a phone. "I'm calling 911, then I'm leaving before I get caught. I have to go.
"Don't. Just don't." He takes the phone away, and glares. "You were lucky you know..." He opens a closet door, revealing several Kagune. A lot of them. "Don't think I haven't done this before..." He was a little surprised... that he was talking to one of 'them' as a person, but didn't say anything.

Celbi said:
(Back from the void)
"Calm down in there!" She warned," One moody teen is more than enough at the moment!" She said in a sickly sweet tone.
Ky rolled his eyes, and walked back to the room he was in when he woke up in the morning. He threw himself onto the bed, and watched the ceiling.

Raven smiles. 'Give that back." She snatches it from his hands and finishes dialing, gives information, and walks away. (I'm just gonna timeskip to where Raven arrives at where the others are (in human form)

Arty said:
"Don't. Just don't." He takes the phone away, and glares. "You were lucky you know..." He opens a closet door, revealing several Kagune. A lot of them. "Don't think I haven't done this before..." He was a little surprised... that he was talking to one of 'them' as a person, but didn't say anything.

Raven is right in front of william. "Hi."

[QUOTE="William McKinney]William walked into the living room again, walking through the puddle of blood he left

[/QUOTE]

Boe said:
Ky rolled his eyes, and walked back to the room he was in when he woke up in the morning. He threw himself onto the bed, and watched the ceiling.
"So..." She started, "You both need masks..."

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven smiles. 'Give that back." She snatches it from his hands and finishes dialing, gives information, and walks away. (I'm just gonna timeskip to where Raven arrives at where the others are (in human form)
Drake simply watches her leave, and sighs, waiting for the police. "I'm going to kill that bitch..."

The medics arrive at Drake's place and Raven smiles at William, holding up a mask. "I already know about you, so here." She says, handing him a mask.

[QUOTE="William McKinney]"Uh...hello" William said covering his right eye up

[/QUOTE]
Arty said:
Drake simply watches her leave, and sighs, waiting for the police. "I'm going to kill that bitch..."

Celbi said:
"So..." She started, "You both need masks..."
Ky walked out of the room, "I'm gonna go deal with that on my own." He said, as he walked out of the apartment. He was royally pissed, but he hoped getting a custom mask made would calm him down. He walked outside, and ran into Raven. He stopped dead in his tracks, and glared at her. His messy hair, tired eyes, and baggy/wrinkled clothes, and soft anger make him look absolutely adorable. @Shadydapiratefox

He takes the mask and puts it on his face the urge of hunger striking him hard "I need...Flesh" William said snapping into ghoul mode

[QUOTE="William McKinney]He takes the mask and puts it on his face the urge of hunger striking him hard "I need...Flesh" William said snapping into ghoul mode

[/QUOTE]
"First of all, that's my mask, sir." She said carefully taking it off of him as to not provoke him, "And if you need some food..." She went into the fridge and threw him a package.

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven chuckles and hands William a human hand. "Ky... You look hilarious."
"Shut it, bitch." He said coldly, as he walked past her, on his way to the mask store.

Raven sighs. "I already gave him some stuff. Should we get these two fitted?"

Celbi said:
"First of all, that's my mask, sir." She said carefully taking it off of him as to not provoke him, "And if you need some food..." She went into the fridge and threw him a package.

[QUOTE="William McKinney]William ripped into the arm. When he snapped back he dropped the arm "Oh...god." he said stunned

[/QUOTE]
"You alright?" Lav actually seemed a bit concerned.

"I just...ate human flesh...it feels so immoral to me" William said before falling to his knees to cover his right eye and weep silently

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven turns and looks back at William. "Just get used to it. And Ky, just look in a mirror."
"Why?" He questioned, as he stopped walking, now extremely confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back