• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

Raven sighs. "Hey, it's okay... You don't want to starve."

[QUOTE="William McKinney]"I just...ate human flesh...it feels so immoral to me" William said before falling to his knees to cover his right eye and weep silently

[/QUOTE]

Drake refused the treatment, and decided to undertake the healing by himself. He stayed in his apartment, looking out the window.

[QUOTE="William McKinney]"I just...ate human flesh...it feels so immoral to me" William said before falling to his knees to cover his right eye and weep silently

[/QUOTE]
Laverna dropped down to the carpet to be at his eye level, "Look at me." She started, "Stop crying and at least try to calm down. I... I can't deal with emotions. I can't exactly understand what you might be going through... but I at least hope you can be somewhat happy your still alive."

She walks over to the two. "We need to take him to the mask shop. We were on the news

Celbi said:
Laverna dropped down to the carpet to be at his eye level, "Look at me." She started, "Stop crying and at least try to calm down. I... I can't deal with emotions. I can't exactly understand what you might be going through... but I at least hope you can be somewhat happy your still alive."

William wiped his eyes and looked up Laverna "First things first, We need to find a gas mask." William said getting up "And I need Something to cover up my eye."

Shadydapiratefox said:
She walks over to the two. "We need to take him to the mask shop. We were on the news
(Will and Lav are in Lav's apartment, Ky is outside)

Shadydapiratefox said:
(a handheld mirror)
(Wait what? No, I meant Laverna and William are in Laverna's apartment, while your with Ky outside. Anyways, BRB Laverna's back in the void until I come back)

Ky was outside the mask shop, when he was stopped by a man, much bigger than him. Ky tried to keep his cool as well as he possibly could, and the man walked away. The man went on his phone, reporting the 'Ghoul from the news last night' was walking into a mask shop. Ky walked out after giving his measurements to Uta, only to be greeted by a CCG agent. Ky froze up for a few seconds, before running down the street in fear. The agent called backup, and it was declared as a chase, news helicopter 'n all. Ky managed to make it to the rooftops, but the CCG sent a team of helicopters and foot patrols out after him. He kept running, and running, occasionally hiding behind cover, and things like that. Within time, there were CCG agents ushering people out of the 7th Ward, where Ky was running. The chase was all over the news.

Raven turns on TV. "What the hell!" She goes ghoul and jumps out of window, going ghoul form and taking out her stolen Quinque and growing her Kagune. She puts her mask on and takes glasses off. She soon locates them and looks at the CCG. "Back off, or things will get ugly!" She says to the officers.

Boe said:
Ky was outside the mask shop, when he was stopped by a man, much bigger than him. Ky tried to keep his cool as well as he possibly could, and the man walked away. The man went on his phone, reporting the 'Ghoul from the news last night' was walking into a mask shop. Ky walked out after giving his measurements to Uta, only to be greeted by a CCG agent. Ky froze up for a few seconds, before running down the street in fear. The agent called backup, and it was declared as a chase, news helicopter 'n all. Ky managed to make it to the rooftops, but the CCG sent a team of helicopters and foot patrols out after him. He kept running, and running, occasionally hiding behind cover, and things like that. Within time, there were CCG agents ushering people out of the 7th Ward, where Ky was running. The chase was all over the news.

The officers simply go around her, attempting to catch the ghoul. Ky jumps into a building, and runs around in there, hiding in a bathroom

Raven sighs, grabbing one with Kagune. She bites another one in the neck. "Back off. NOW!"

Boe said:
The officers simply go around her, attempting to catch the ghoul. Ky jumps into a building, and runs around in there, hiding in a bathroom

Drake started to walk in the streets again, grunting with effort, when he had heard... conflict in a nearby building. "This should be good..." He hid his new weapon, already sharpened, and put his ear to the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back