• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven turns and looks at him. Someone else runs at her but she stabs them in the chest with Kagune without moving an inch. All the CCG are dead and she approaches him
"That's right..." He stayed in the same position, ready to strike. "You are a monster... that's what you all are..."

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven's face contorts into a look of fury and she lets out an inhuman screech, running at him
"You know what I fed you? Ghoul... that's right you damn cannibal..." He hoped it would end quick... He really did...

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven strikes at him with Kagune. She somehow misses
Drake swings his weapon, cutting her Kagune in half. Maybe this would turn out okay...

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven grows another one, then a few more. "You think that's my first time eating my own kind?" She laughs
Drake stares, confuses, and attempts to inch away. "You... deserve to be out down..."

William saw the men rushing towards him as something painful arises from his back. His kagune was active and killed the first three and William ripped his handed through ones chest.

Boe said:
(-Shrug-)
(Holy wow things escalated quickly, hold up.)

Laverna decided to turn on the TV to distract both herself and Will when she sees the news report, "Aaaand here we go again!" She said leaping up and quickly getting into her normal battle attire, when she was ready, she ran on the roof of building after building, until she saw the chaos below.

There is a young female CCG member left. She looks terrified. "P-please don't hurt me.. I don't want to die. I'm just looking for a friend." She says to William. (Just kind of rolls her neck

Last edited by a moderator:
Ky's arm had healed, but he stayed in the sewers, knowing that he could very easily be killed if he went up to the surface

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven pops neck and he remembers what happens if ghouls commit lots of canibalism
Drake starts to advance towards her, raising the sword. "You need to be killed... Why couldn't I do it..."

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven chuckles and runs at him
Drake prepares to swing again, yelling. "You wonder why we hate you things! You wonder why?!" He got close enough, and swung the blade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back