• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

Shadydapiratefox said:
The blade breaks when it hits her skin
Drake stares at the blade, and... charges her. "I-I will not go down quietly!" He tackles her, trying to pin her.

Boe said:
Lav dived down into the tunnels of the sewers to find Ky laying there, injured. She sat down next to him, "You going to be alright? I'm not losing you, you know that."

"I- I'm fine... Just a little shaken up..." He said, in a shaky voice. He looked over at her, with a small frown. He rested his head on her shoulder gently, this time simply to show affection.

Celbi said:
Lav dived down into the tunnels of the sewers to find Ky laying there, injured. She sat down next to him, "You going to be alright? I'm not losing you, you know that."

Boe said:
"I- I'm fine... Just a little shaken up..." He said, in a shaky voice. He looked over at her, with a small frown. He rested his head on her shoulder gently, this time simply to show affection.
Laverna patted his head, "We should probably stay here until the ground stops shaking. Don't worry, I brought supplies."

Drake screamed, pushing William away, and held his neck. "This is it..." He looked at the two, sighing. "I killed a CCG for you fucker... someone who was supposed to help me... You... don't torture people. But... Looks like I was wrong. You creatures NEED to be tortured, to be killed..." He laughed, staring at the sky. @Shadydapiratefox @William McKinney

Celbi said:
Laverna patted his head, "We should probably stay here until the ground stops shaking. Don't worry, I brought supplies."
"Thanks Lav..." He said, as he sat upright, watching the sewage flow

Boe said:
"Thanks Lav..." He said, as he sat upright, watching the sewage flow
"So...." She started, "What was being apart of the CCG like? Were you big there? Did you have any friends?"

Drake suddenly snickers, thinking. "A bullet in leg, wounds from a previous fight... and a hole in my neck... And I still fought back... I... don't deserve better though."

Celbi said:
"So...." She started, "What was being apart of the CCG like? Were you big there? Did you have any friends?"
"It was fun when I wasn't getting brutally mutilated by ghouls." He said bluntly, as he watched the sewage flow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back