• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

Boe said:
He put his arm around her gently, "Well, Kruser was nice. He was like that one cool uncle you barely ever get to see, only I saw him every day. We ran around town and did stupid things... Pranked people... Killed a ghoul every now and then... It was the best thing you could ever imagine..." He said, as he rubbed her shoulder gently
"That sounds amazing..."

She starts to run. "Oh god no!"

Raven suddenly shouts in pain and collapses, she holds her head between her hands. There's a mixture of laughter and crying

William's eyes finally adjusted and he saw the girl from before. He started to shake as his hands gripped her shoulders."I am so,so sorry you got caught in this mess." He said as tears began to stream down his face

Shadydapiratefox said:
She starts to run. "Oh god no!"
Raven suddenly shouts in pain and collapses, she holds her head between her hands. There's a mixture of laughter and crying
Drake was dropped to the floor, looking at her. "You...You are insane..."

William smiled lightly and let go of her shoulders "I am so very sorry about the mess" he said before going down on his knees and began to weep softly

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven screams. Her Kagune retract into her back. "You were right about me
The girl smiles. "My name is Jade
"Yeah. I know. You are a monster. Simple. You... have done things... that people will never forget..." He glares, and starts to crawl away.

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven wipes her tears. "I lost control
"Yeah. And look at what you have done..." He shows the wounds, and the bites. He also shows the bullet from the CCG. "It's not right what they did. They really hurt you, and... I killed one of them for it."

Celbi said:
"Maybe we should move somewhere safer, just in case..."
He stood up, and helped her up as well, "Yeah. Got any place in mind?" He asked, still holding her hand from when he helped her up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back