• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

Boe said:
"It was fun when I wasn't getting brutally mutilated by ghouls." He said bluntly, as he watched the sewage flow.
"Well, did you have any friends?" She asked, putting an emphasis on the word 'did'.

A young CCG member that's the person William encountered earlier runs into the sewers. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She's shaking

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven laughs and picks him up, opening mouth
"One day... You'll realize what you did... And that day, you'll accept death, as I am. I've hurt people. I've truly have. And I deserve this..."

Celbi said:
"Well, did you have any friends?" She asked, putting an emphasis on the word 'did'.
"Well, I was pretty popular, being so young and all, but no, not really." He said, with a shrug

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven once again gets a scared look on her face. "I... Don't... Want... To..." She says before laughing again
"Bullshit." He holds an arm out. "Go ahead."

Boe said:
"Well, I was pretty popular, being so young and all, but no, not really." He said, with a shrug
"I remember you talking about one guy, I think his name started with... a K? Kanade maybe?"

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven shakes. "You're not making this easy
"How much have you eaten... It looks like you are... starving..." He sighs, trying to get himself loose.

Celbi said:
"I remember you talking about one guy, I think his name started with... a K? Kanade maybe?"
"Kruser... He was my superior." He said, with a sigh, as a small tear fell from his face, "Yeah... I guess you could've called him my friend..." He said, as he looked down at his hands

William slowly stepped through making not a noise until he smelled something...He started to speed up the ghoul part of him coming back out and he grabbed the shoulder of someone

Boe said:
"Kruser... He was my superior." He said, with a sigh, as a small tear fell from his face, "Yeah... I guess you could've called him my friend..." He said, as he looked down at his hands
"What was he like?" She said as this time, she put her head on his shoulder, "C'mon, I want to know what it's like..."

Celbi said:
"What was he like?" She said as this time, she put her head on his shoulder, "C'mon, I want to know what it's like..."
He put his arm around her gently, "Well, Kruser was nice. He was like that one cool uncle you barely ever get to see, only I saw him every day. We ran around town and did stupid things... Pranked people... Killed a ghoul every now and then... It was the best thing you could ever imagine..." He said, as he rubbed her shoulder gently

Users who are viewing this thread

Back