• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul | Blood Bath

Aridis said:
Wait, mad? What? Since when?
I'm confused, but TG is fun so...
Well, considering the fact that I didn't start the last one and made a new one......

And I was asleep, as much as I love you guys, and would probably not sleep for days were it my choice, there are forces above me, and they forced me to go to bed.....

Well, anyway, I have come to grace you with my presence!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lilah!! Well I finished my cs and there a few other people who posted theirs as well when you were asleep

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]
Well, considering the fact that I didn't start the last one and made a new one......
And I was asleep, as much as I love you guys, and would probably not sleep for days were it my choice, there are forces above me, and they forced me to go to bed.....

Well, anyway, I have come to grace you with my presence!

[/QUOTE]
Nah man, its fine. (As long as this one actually starts ;3 )

Sinister Clown] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23318-lilah-tunth/ said:
@Lilah Tunth[/URL]
So is my cs accepted or..? Also when will the ic start?
Like equals accept! So yes, and IC will start soon.

Vxnessa said:
Name: Melanie Summers
CCG alias: gas mask

CCG rank: s rank

Apparent age: 16

Actual age: 15

Race: ghoul

Sexuality: heterosexual

Subfaction

Birthplace: 20th ward

Ward: 20th

Eye colour: brown

Height: 5'6

Hair colour and style: it is black and is usually wore up or in a pony tail.

Weight:107 lbs

Clothing style: cute stuff

Distinguishing marks: none

Overall appearance:
large.jpg

physical strengths: good stamina, hard hitting attacks

Physical weaknesses: being defensive

Mask: a black gas mask that covers her face and eyes

Kagune: rinkaku

Dislikes: human food, rude people, being ignored

Fears: being hated, everyone knowing she's a ghoul

Inabilities: maths, drama

Talents: music, English, making coffee

General personality: Melanie is a short tempered ghoul who gets fustrated if she can't do something right. She is usually quiet but can occasionally snap and start shouting when she is annoyed.

She has a natural talent for music and she is a kind and loyal friend. She prefers not to kill humans and only fights them when she needs to.

General history: Melanie's mother was killed by ghoul inspectors when they came to visit her house. She and her father hid away weren't caught by the inspectors. Melanie had always held a grudge for the inspectors but forgave them as they thought what they were doing was right.

Melanie's father enrolled her in school to try blend Melanie in with the other kids instead of gaining her more attention and enrolled her in music lesson which she had a passion for. Melanie has occasionally been in fights with the ghoul inspectors and still hasn't been defeated yet.
Can you add more detail???

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]While many other's went bat shit crazy Tremki was still able to keep a some what stable mind. He had already been broken and during the whole process he was able to keep the same sadistic smile on his face.

[/QUOTE]
That reminds me of Azkaban and Bellatrix

Aridis said:
Nah man, its fine. (As long as this one actually starts ;3 )
It will!!! I'm actually working on the starter!

Vxnessa said:
What do inked to add more detail on?
Well, you don't have to do that exactly, but give a writing sample from a previous roleplay so I can accept you, or you need to add on to her personality and her history, which severely lacks detail, I need to make sure you write well, or you just can't be accepted.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Sorry but I won't be able to make any posts until morning :/

[/QUOTE]
Well damn, that's four in the morning for me.... :P

Eh, I guess sleep is needed for people....

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Maryland USA.... moving to NH soon

[/QUOTE]
You didn't need to answer......eh, whatever

Chibii said:
Just added my WIP.
My SS ghoul is gunna be awesomeeee.

JknoHahaaa
Why not? I'm sure she will be awesome!

Artificial One-Eyed Ghouls - 1. Mochi Okaza | 2. Usa Chi | 3. Shizuka Hashimoto | 4. Empty | 5. Empty

I LOVE IT HOW YOU SPELL:

MOCHI OKAZA

Instead of:

MICHI OKANZA

@Lilah Tunth

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]*facepalms* Dammit! *fixing things*

[/QUOTE]
sorry for not mentioning you but i'd like to know if it's ok leon can be an s rank possibly higher since not much is known about him

i'll create a guy for the good guys since there's a few women thinking he would be around 22 btw leon is 34 so if you would like to create a char please keep that in mind

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]sorry for not mentioning you but i'd like to know if it's ok leon can be an s rank possibly higher since not much is known about him
i'll create a guy for the good guys since there's a few women thinking he would be around 22 btw leon is 34 so if you would like to create a char please keep that in mind

[/QUOTE]
You are completely reasonable! If he is thirty four, then it is fine for sure!

By the way... Is it alright if you add into the Notes part that Yoshiko's a one eyed ghoul?

Or do I have to complete the cs first?

I get panicked over these types of things ;-;

Chibii said:
By the way... Is it alright if you add into the Notes part that Yoshiko's a one eyed ghoul?
Or do I have to complete the cs first?

I get panicked over these types of things ;-;
Well, you have to complete the CS first, but if you want me to put it there I will,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back