• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul | Blood Bath

Hm, I don't really know..Well actually I could work on my original CS's history..I should probably do that actually.

Attention attention who here would like to be the official coffee boy/girl a wakerupper for Kazuichi you'll have such things to look forward to such as waking him up getting him coffee being call stupid when you make a mistake trying to convince him to do something he doesn't want to. And many more wonderful things so who's willing to be his victi- I mean friend!

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Attention attention who here would like to be the official coffee boy/girl a wakerupper for Kazuichi you'll have such things to look forward to such as waking him up getting him coffee being call stupid when you make a mistake trying to convince him to do something he doesn't want to. And many more wonderful things so who's willing to be his victi- I mean friend!

[/QUOTE]
I may have Tremki try get a job there at some point, seems fun xD

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Attention attention who here would like to be the official coffee boy/girl a wakerupper for Kazuichi you'll have such things to look forward to such as waking him up getting him coffee being call stupid when you make a mistake trying to convince him to do something he doesn't want to. And many more wonderful things so who's willing to be his victi- I mean friend!

[/QUOTE]
I volunteer as tribute!

As long as he doesn't eat Kaishi!

[/QUOTE]
You are so brutally honest it almost makes me want to be....

ALMOST

XxBouncy BunnyxX]@Cece Meep @Chibii [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23134-supertsundere/ said:
@supertsundere[/URL] @Uta @Reika Suzuya @Felicis @non compos mentis @the lick @marorda @Dibbydoo @Kiroshiven @Lux___Wolf @BlackSwan @katseye @MariLin @The Unamed Character @Satans Spawn @Alias @remembervvinter @JustCallMeAimee
Sorry if this is bothering you!!!

If you're interested, please join if you want! if you're interested and don't know what Tokyo Ghoul is, give it a shot! Again, sorry if this is bothering you........

I'd be happy to join if there's any spots left... .ʕʘ‿ʘʔ.

[/QUOTE]
Aridis said:
I volunteer as tribute!
As long as he doesn't eat Kaishi!
[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I may have Tremki try get a job there at some point, seems fun xD

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]You are so brutally honest it almost makes me want to be....
ALMOST

[/QUOTE]
We have a yes, a maybe, and a no

Oh no, I'm like 90% sure there is I'm more saying on the lines of what ranks are still open xD

And well @The Unamed Character I think in her time-zone it's pretty late and she's probably asleep or something.

Either way I hope she comes on soon, I'm really excited to get this RP started I've wanted to get into another Tokyo ghoul Rp ever since mine went inactive.

never been in one before since i just got into the fandom.

My website doesnt have season 2 on it.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Either way I hope she comes on soon, I'm really excited to get this RP started I've wanted to get into another Tokyo ghoul Rp ever since mine went inactive.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Congratulations you are now Kazuichi's official coffee girl and wakerupper YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!

[/QUOTE]
*throws confetti*

Yas!

The Unamed Character]never been in one before since i just got into the fandom. My website doesnt have season 2 on it. [/QUOTE] Really? I've spent most of my time on the fandom side of RPN.. Also try [URL="http://animeget.ch/ said:
Watch anime online in high definition - Animeget[/URL] for the second season of Tokyo ghoul..Also there is this other one called Tokyo ghoul: Jack which is just the one episode about a part of Arima's youth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back