• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul | Blood Bath

Which Tokyo Ghoul character are you?

Your Result: Kaneki Ken

89%

hShAxgn.jpg

You are most like Kaneki Ken. Kaneki is an honest and trustworthy person - you should be very proud to gain this result! You're one of the few people in the show able to see a moral 'grey area'. Even though you might have an aversion to centipedes, doesn't mean you're a bad guy. Good for you, Kaneki!

81%

Koutarou Amon

73%

Tsukiyama Shuu

66%

Kirishima Touka

62%

Mado Akira

54%

Uta

45%

Kirishima Ayato

35%

Suzuya Juuzou

24%

Nishiki Nishio

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]
89% Kaneki... 81% Amon...
What does this say about me.

[/QUOTE]
I'm the least Amon person in the world! I thought so then, I took the test, and still think so now! (it just proved it)

Which Tokyo Ghoul character are you?

Your Result: Kirishima Ayato

84%

resultYou're an absolute piece of work. The quintessential 14 year old rebel emo kid. Mother told me off for going to a party, so guess what? We've planned a hundred-person house party at my place. Feel free to break furniture. Ayato is an emotional rollercoaster, though he's always quick to look out for the underdog. You're a smart kid, and you plan ahead. You just need a punching bag or forty.

82%Kirishima Touka

68%Nishiki Nishio

62%Suzuya Juuzou

61%Kaneki Ken

57%Tsukiyama Shuu

51%Mado Akira

43%Uta

38%Koutarou Amon

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]I'm the least Amon person in the world! I thought so then, I took the test, and still think so now! (it just proved it)

[/QUOTE]
Well, Amon isn't that bad..

At heart, Amon is a likeable, sympathetic young man with a great sense of justice and dedicated to his cause. It appears that his hatred for ghouls came when his foster father, Donato Porpora, was exposed of his crimes. This incident led Amon to believe that ghouls made the world wrong and that hunting ghouls would be the first and only step towards making it right.

- Tokyo Ghoul Wiki

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Well, Amon isn't that bad..
At heart, Amon is a likeable, sympathetic young man with a great sense of justice and dedicated to his cause. It appears that his hatred for ghouls came when his foster father, Donato Porpora, was exposed of his crimes. This incident led Amon to believe that ghouls made the world wrong and that hunting ghouls would be the first and only step towards making it right.

- Tokyo Ghoul Wiki

[/QUOTE]
I know! Doesn't mean I like him!

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]OMG THE ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
I think I cried the whole thing, and then, just like after finishing Harry Potter, I felt a void in my guts.......:'(

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]i WILL SERIOUSLY REPORT YOU IF YOU DON'T STOP BEING LUCIFER!!!

[/QUOTE]
CEASE THE DRAMA IMMEDIATELY! JK, it' amusing to watch!

But really, Fool, you are evil...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]
CEASE THE DRAMA IMMEDIATELY! JK, it' amusing to watch!
But really, Fool, you are evil...

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the angel beat one, and these two from Hide were not so nice to post...

But.. meh...lets have humor now

c0a86d7c22a7c4cd1eb5d16cf457615c.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back