• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul | Blood Bath

macathan

grrr

eUlcH.png

~Remember, no drama in OOC!

M A D. H A T T E R

My friends don't walk, they run

Skinny dip in rabbit holes for fun

Popping, popping balloons with guns, getting high off helium

We paint white roses red,

Each shade from a different person's head.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Am I that confusing???? Well, this is the actual thread, all in all...... (: /)

[/QUOTE]
No sorry I was just being stupid

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Don't bash yourself, happens to all of us! =)

[/QUOTE]
Yes ma'am

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Yeah, however the bigger it gets the more likely that Ill drop out x.x

[/QUOTE]
Understandable, big roleplays are hard to keep track of.

And...done. I hope it's good enough!!! Please, tell me if anything's wrong, and I'll go fix it!!!(((Seriously, I feel like everything I did was wrong...))

@Lilah Tunth

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]

cyber_frey_by_jazzmonstar-d6xa9b0.png

? ? ?

WIP

• Name:

{Full name of character.}

CCG Alias:

{what does the CCG calls them? Is it just a number? Is it based on their mask or attack pattern?}

CCG Rank:

{see character ranking in notes}

Apparent Age:

{How old does your character seem to be? Add that here!}

Actual Age:

{How old is your character in actuality?}

{Ghouls can't go through sex change, therefore, cisgender male and female only}

Race:

{Obviously ghoul, but still write it down}

Sexuality:

{No limitation}

"Character Quote"

? ? ?

[/QUOTE]
Yay! Sinister-kun!

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]May I ask how you did the image????

[/QUOTE]

Ooh, I'm glad you asked!

Well, I used a Maki Nishikino render by Natsi90. And edited it using GIMP, and made it a GIF. It took me..30-40 minutes to make this GIF. I usually make GIFs for specific RPs, like this one, which I rarely use for Tokyo Ghoul RPs.

Lilah Tunth][FONT=Cookie]Yay! Sinister-kun![/FONT] [/QUOTE] Hello~ I couldn't resist joining this I mean...It's tokyo ghoul!! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10775-nyxnightmare/ said:
@NyxNightmare[/URL]

In case you're interested :P

[QUOTE="XxBouncy BunnyxX]

Ooh, I'm glad you asked!

Well, I used a Maki Nishikino render by Natsi90. And edited it using GIMP, and made it a GIF. It took me..30-40 minutes to make this GIF. I usually make GIFs for specific RPs, like this one, which I rarely use for Tokyo Ghoul RPs.

[/QUOTE]
Wow I wish I had talent..That way I could draw my characters exactly how I imagine them looking like instead of searching the internet for something that comes close xD

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Wow I wish I had talent..That way I could draw my characters exactly how I imagine them looking like instead of searching the internet for something that comes close xD

[/QUOTE]
I think I draw okay-ish-ly, but rarely draw characters for roleplaying. Maybe I should?

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]If only more people were interested.....I mean, Tokyo Ghoul! Ho could one not join?

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Wow I wish I had talent..That way I could draw my characters exactly how I imagine them looking like instead of searching the internet for something that comes close xD

[/QUOTE]

...Want to just tag everyone we know, even if they aren't interested, just in case they change their mind? :V

BTW, I was like, I had an original idea about the GIF I made. In the end, when eveeything turns black, there was supposed to be blood on the screen, saying,

Sorry, I ate you.

And then I realized that....why da fuq would I even put that here?! so I edited it again, and removed the...
blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back