To Save a Kingdom [REMAKE]

... O-Oh. Just tell me if/what you may want me for, and the Albelin Twins are at your disposal. c:

The Albelin twins can actually take care of the other generator guard, @Delta OwO

The rest of us will try to help the human soldiers push the main enemy force. As for the two groups that split, a flare would be a good signal for when they both finish taking down the two demons.

Darksoul90 said:
The Albelin twins can actually take care of the other generator guard, @Delta OwO
The rest of us will try to help the human soldiers push the main enemy force. As for the two groups that split, a flare would be a good signal for when they both finish taking down the two demons.
And since Catali has flame fists, she could make a flare. :D

Considering the state my body is in right now, the weather channel predicts a 80% chance of fatigue but I'll try to stay conscious long enough to read and get a post up.

Yeah, that sometimes happens to me, Ash :/

And Arch, keep in mind that there are archers within the force field that can fire at Ren and Arch, might want to be careful. And fighting is like any typical role play... just beat shit up and complete the objectives xD

While following orders of course.

They are being careful and thanks for the confirmation cause I wasn't sure if I was supposed to roll or something.

Just be aware that when I post, I WILL take advantage of any npc demons that are still alive, and I will strike back at you when you are most vulnerable. Of course, these goons are nothing compared to what I have in store for later on in the role play, just be aware of your own mistakes, they might lead you to your death ;3

Remember Arch, this isn't a dice role play x3

If you need a specific amount of enemies that are on the battlefield, use the map I made as reference.

One notification at a time. *Insert ominous music here*

Also, I should be getting a post up tonight. Or early tomorrow. :3

I'm probably gonna edit my post later so that I can do a few more things since I know that we can just beat the shit out of our enemy's without dice rolls.

I'll work on a post ASAP. Lovely posts all of you! My outer extremities are rather numb from walking out in the cold without a jacket but I'll warm up, brew some coffee, and get typing. c:

@AshenLily I must say that I absolutely adored your post, especially the ending. It made me shiver. Well, I'm also extremely cold but the writing itself also gave me shivers! >u<

Ren: 4 kills

3 Archers

1 wounded Archer

1 Warrior

It's very cold in Michigan right now... I'm sooo glad I don't live in norther Michigan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back