To Save a Kingdom [REMAKE]

I think 'Supernaut' by Black Sabbath would most accurately generalize Catalista Albelin

"I want to reach out and touch the sky

I want to touch the sun

But I don't need to fly

I'm gonna climb up every mountain of the moon

And find the dish that ran away with the spoon

Got no religion, don't need no friends

Got all I want and I don't need to pretend

Don't try to reach me, 'cause I'd tear up your mind

I've seen the future and I've left it behind"

Since she has that general I-Dont-Give-A-Damn demeanor about her, and really only acknowledges Cledoria as a being powerful enough to be hailed as a deity.

And the tune is just a complete jam.

About 6 come to mind when I think of Carrick, and it got too frustrating to try and pick a single one, so screw that. >~<

I know a lot of songs but none of them are like his personality. Maybe you guys can find a song that'll fit him?

Hmmm, I'd have to say 'Everlasting Light' by The Black Keys would be pretty accurate for him.

"I'm a shepherd for you

And I'll guide you through

Let me be your everlasting light"

Since all he wants to do is support his friends and Catalista (especially her, to keep her godly power potential from turning her into an overlord like her father was)

Carrick, not Ren.

Last edited by a moderator:
Valse De La Lune: [media]

[/media] this is the song for Ren because it first shows the sadness within himself and it progressively gets more epic like him boiling up and getting angry while through the entire song it has a noble aura around the music.

So, as I was looking around through my playlist, I happen to come across this song, and I was just like, "Yeeeeeeessss."

Dissidia Final Fantasy OST - FFX - Otherworld: [media]

[/media]
The lyrics, my god. Especially these:

"All alone, cold fields you wander

Memories of it, cloud your sight

Fills your dreams, disturbs your slumber

Lost your way, a fallen knight."

It just really reminds me of Jiro, and it fits him more than it would Daichi, for the most part. I'm honestly not big on heavy songs like this one, buuuuuut... :^)

So we're just waiting for @Darth Pai right? Also if you could describe your character as an animal which animal would He/She be?

HOLY DUCK. D:< My post was deleted again! ;_; I'm sorry, everyone. I'm...so...so sorry...

I think I've been cursed. I'll type up a post after I print this assignment though.

Well, I got a post up! :D Although I think it's a little rushed (I crammed a lot into it), it's the first step towards Rozemarijin's character development; injury. I'm really going to enjoy scraping her down to the bone and then building her back up. c:

"I was killing demon archers until I took an arrow to the knee." xD

I should have had the arrow strike Rozemarijin's knee! Lovely post, Arch. c: As much as I would love to have Rozemarijin react to it, she's also in a sort of...predicament herself.

[QUOTE="Prizzy Kriyze]@Darth Pai
Important question, to the right of her left or right collarbone? Because that makes a pretty fatal difference.

[/QUOTE]
Hue hue hue! Right collarbone. Sorry for not mentioning it. c; It's in between the shoulder and the collarbone.

Gawd. In the base of the neck would hurt...! xc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back