To Save a Kingdom [REMAKE]

@Prizzy Kriyze When you said offensive and defensive, you meant Vex as offensive and Rozemarijin as defensive, correct? Do whatever you think suits what Vex would do and Rozemarijin will follow faithfully. c:

ASDFGK @Delta that was too perfect for me. cx

So I just went ahead and finished off the minotaur and the orb, since I'm posting for two people.

@Darth Pai I almost squealed a little bit after reading Roze acknowledging the Twins. It's like Senpai noticing me. * ^* I would have posted a short bit in response to THEIR observation of my favorite paladin, but we kinda posted at the same time. x3 I'll have to do that next round of posts... *short embarassed laughing*

I was a little rushed with this post, as I'm currently in the process of getting kicked out of my house, so am sorry. They'll start getting good, I swear.

@Prizzy Kriyze Haha! Just confirming it. xD I guess we'll just wing the whole thing? c:

@Delta Hnnnngh! If Catalista and Carrick noticed Rozemarijin my heart would explode with happiness. Your posts are already amazing, Deltoids. cx Take care of yourself and don't worry about them being considered rushed because they're beautiful.

@Prizzy Kriyze Nah, it's amazing! I'll add a few things in because Rozemarijin isn't one to sit around and watch a minotaur's fingers get cut off. Great post though! c: I'm on my phone so it'll take awhile for me to reply. Please bear with me. Haha!

Well, I'm up working on a project and taking a break to roleplay would be a good way to unwind rather than going out to run in the dark, scary cold winter night. >_>

B-but.... Sleep?

Is it weird that I somehow closely relate scary and kawaii? I don't know, either word always makes me think of the other.

Wouldn't know *knows swedish and english very well, but is hopeless with everything else*

Good. Sleep is required for life. Don't die.

(Says the guy who's writing this at 7am and hasn't gone to bed yet)

...I'm so choked right now. My phone glitched and my browser closed. Much to my dismay, my whole post was deleted. I'll get a post up tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience...

[media]

[/media] I'm going to have this be the boss theme for any fort leader that we encounter.

I'm kind of listening to the song on repeat so it was obviously the first one I thought of... Haha! How 'bout you, Prizzy?

[media]

[/media]
There you go, Vex.

And I can't help you with your song to describe your own character, but here's Vex's opinion of your (and most of the other's) character(s).

[media]

[/media]

Anyone else? Also the second song that you posted Prizzy is really close to being Ren's song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back