To Save a Kingdom [REMAKE]

Yeah, I'm posting tonight. Sorry folks, things got rough between traveling to Chicago, dealing with the Mother-who-decided-she-would-make-an-appearance-16-years-later, so on and so forth.

I meant to get on for the purpose of letting you guys know that I'd be a little late, if not a lotta late, but I truly didn't get the window of opportunity.

Sorry, folks.

Not to worry, Delta! It's just good to know that you're alright. I'm sorry to hear that things got complicated but I hope everything is sorted out. c:

They aren't, but I owe it to you guys to do as little as this. It's the least I can do for my beloved Sith Cape... and, yknow, @Darksoul90 ,but he cleans his house too much to appreciate me. :c

You know what we should have? We should have a battle theme for three different types of battles!

Normal battle theme

Mini-Boss battle theme

Boss battle theme

Well, you see, it's an addiction. >_>

Just kidding. :P I use it to make sure that I don't miss reading any posts and to notify people that I have seen the message.

[QUOTE="Prizzy Kriyze]Because she's a very altruistic, happy and loving person, duh!
Or she's got OCD. That's definitely a possibility.

[/QUOTE]
That works! cx

Of course, sometimes I go on people's profiles and spam-like them. c:< The notification bomb strikes fear into the hearts of many. Huehuehue

So before you go judging me for lack of detail or attention to describing all of yours characters, just know that my characters fight for Jiro, and are only in the Inquisition because of Jiro.

With all due respect, they do not care about everyone's characters because it would be out of character for them to do so.

Catalista lives for combat, and will only begin to acknowledge the rest of the party (that's you guys) once they've displayed their battle prowess.

The Albelin Twins aren't completely unapproachable, but please be aware that by no means will they be seeking any of you out, as they have already obtained what it is their souls demanded.

Speaking of fighting, we will be encountering a skirmish battle VERY soon.

I will be devising a battle plan as to how we will go about it with successfully completing these battles that will pop up around the continent. Considering this WILL be our first fight, it won't be too difficult. There will be however, strategies we must forgo in order to be successful with these battles.

I will post the battle plan and the location of this skirmish soon on the updates tab.

Also everyone, try to hold off with posting until I do so later on today, for the sake of moving things along :)

Waaait, dark plz. I'm writing a post right now. Can I finish it if I don't interact with anyone and just make some observations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back