• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Time for a Road Trip!

Servant said:
I am in! Last time I went inactive (Sorry) because I was dealing with school life, but because that's over I am completely free right now.
Yeah I member you told us.

It's okay!

I'm glad you're free now!

eheu said:
So much hype.
Thanks for the tag. I've got a week ahead of me so ridiculously busy it's not even funny anymore, but if I end up being able to get the CS written before then I'll be in.

Also, no matter how that turns out, good luck to everyone with continuing this RP.
Eheu!

Hope your week goes by quickly so you wont stress out too much!

Thanks!

Hopefully you'll be able to join us!

NessieAlways said:
Hey guys!
So I'm tagging you all because:

~ I think you'd be interested

~ You showed interest last summer, but for some reason or another couldn't join/didn't get accepted

~ Because I value you as a writer and would love to have you in my rp!

Feel free to tag anyone you might think is interested!

@Ethereal

@GiannaCoco

@oOMoodyStarsOo

@ShurikenPhoenix

@Xeyran

Thank you for the tag, but unfortunately, I do not have time for another RP at the moment! I will probably be following the story though.
:)

Akeira said:

Thank you for the tag, but unfortunately, I do not have time for another RP at the moment! I will probably be following the story though.
:)
Thats okay Dear!

Thanks for taking the time to let us know!

Hey guys!

We're still accepting character sheets!

Deadline for submission is Sunday April 17, 2016

So head on over and join us!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys!

Three more days (counting today) till the deadline!

Make sure to have your CS finished and posted by Sunday, April 17,2016!

A status report here:

Got caught up in some more stuff.

I still really want to have a try at applying to this, an will try my best to still get the sheet up tomorrow as required. I leave this message mainly to ask at what time tomorrow exactly are the signups to close? Knowing me, "getting the sheet up tomorrow" most likely means posting it at the last minute, and that will only be possible if I know when exactly the last minute is.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience!

eheu said:
A status report here:
Got caught up in some more stuff.

I still really want to have a try at applying to this, an will try my best to still get the sheet up tomorrow as required. I leave this message mainly to ask at what time tomorrow exactly are the signups to close? Knowing me, "getting the sheet up tomorrow" most likely means posting it at the last minute, and that will only be possible if I know when exactly the last minute is.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience!
Sign ups will be opened up until 11:59 PM Sunday. (With the whole time differences I might be a little lenient with time, +2 hrs , but by Monday morning no more CS)

If you need an extension please let me know with enough time =)

Hey guys!

There's about an hour left!

After the hour passes, I will leave the CS open a bit more for any stragglers that are in different time zones, but I will only accept those who have previously showed interest.

Meaning:

If you have stated "Hey I'm working on a CS" or " Hey I'm interested" We will consider the CS on time.

If you did not state any interest and have just been lurking, We will not consider your CS on time.

If anyone needs an extension, have at least the personality and Writing sample done, but you have to let me know you're taking the extension!

If you do not tell me "Hey I'm taking the extension" we will consider your CS incomplete!

Can't wait to see the last few CSs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back