This is the End.

((as;dlkfjsdf reading .... still reading ......... ><; ;) )

When Emmett whispered into her ear unexpectedly, Ashlee straightened up and tensed. His words dropped like coins on pavement. Everything else was drowned out except for his voice, which shaped the words and made Ash very aware that he was a guy. What a revelation. But it was something about Emmett's voice that made Ashlee keen to notice that, and completely miss the content of what he was saying. She shook her head and came back to reality, watching him go over to try and comfort Winnie. Despite initial suspicion, Ash immediately felt bad when she noticed that the girl had been crying a little. When Winnie and Shelby started talking about boys, Ash was glad Winnie had gotten more brave and found a friend. Wait... what? Why am I glad about that? I barely even know these people. Still, she felt a little bit left out, and stood quietly, wishing they would get on with it.

This is such a strange group of people. We got a guy with a gun who won't let you forget it, a super shy girl who seems to have gotten past her super shyness, a pretty girl who is definitely helping Winnie overcome that super shyness, Alteriel, who's really clever and smart, but not supported by the rest of the group. Strange how that works. It's just like everyone's already formed their own cliques. Even though there's only one, and we all just met. There's Tom, who I didn't really learn much about before he was kidnapped. Me, who's never shot a gun or used a weapon in my life. And Emmett, the unspoken leader, I guess. Confident, determined... despite a group with, how should I say it, shortcomings...

The man in the lab coat put away his taser as he smiled. He saw the two run away, afraid. "They won't last long," he mumbled before grabbing Tom's legs and dragging them into a nearby forest. About 5 minutes later he had arrived at a small hut. Going inside he lifted a jar and a keypad appeared. He pressed a few buttons and a door appeared on the right side of the hut. He then pulled Tom in and stepped by him. Ridding down the elevator, he looked at the limp body of Tom. He then smiled at the camera viewing them and he and Tom disappeared. They having got to the man in the dark cold room.

Looks around and looks out the window "They ours?" Looks over at a group of people carrying guns. "First of all is that even legal?" Then looks over at rosa "Because I hope so. Hey where is tom?''

Winnie grinned. "No I don't but Vic and I...Experimented." she whispered to Shelby. She had never really experienced this, girl talk. But it was quite fun and she enjoyed it. Shelby was becoming a good friend to her.

-Shelby

Shelby giggled at the fact Winnie whispered that sentence. It almost sounded like a huge taboo. She wanted to aks what. Experimenting is a big word...But she wanted to keep things from getting to...intense. After all they had only just met. She smirked. 'where you and...vic? where you close?'

Winnie smiled softly. "Very close. But then the other kids got too serious. That's when i ran. I haven't seen him since." she said sadly, but then to keep things light, she had soon realized Shelby hated sad stuff, she added something. "What about you, you have a boyfriend?"

Grabs his gun and shoots one of the guys in the leg. "Not good." they start shooting ."Crap crap crap."

- Shelby

Shelby frowned and crossed her arms, thinking for a moment. 'I suppose I do...' she mused.'Brandon and I had a small..argument. We didn't really talk it out, and then I went of to safe the world.' Safe the world...at the moment she wasn't safing anything. She smiled. 'Well, I suppose i''m sigle now,'

(Nero who? we? xD I dont have a gun..)

Winnie was nodding and was about to reply when she heard the shooting. "What's going on?" she asked Shelby, baffled.

{the people who are coming towards me} Ducks behind the couch "God dam." pulls out two Uzi's out of backpack and start shooting at them.

Winnie squeals and grabs Shelby, dragging her behind the couch. "Who are they?" she asked, breathless.

(No offense but you type like you should just put *. As in *Pulls out gun and begins shooting* if you are going to type like that please use the *. It makes it easier to understand)

- Shelby

'I, I don't know!' she shrieked. 'I'm not a fortune cookie!' Panicky she looked at Winnie. 'Please tell me your a trained Assasin, please,' she begged.

(Thank Gosh..wouldn't put shelby in a battle field haha)

Yells"I have no clue but obviously they are trying to kill us." gets up and quickly ducks down. "crap."

*pulls out grenandes *"Time to bring on the hurt" *throws one of the greanades* [in real life 15]

(Haha Hunny xD )

Winnie looks at Shelby with a panicked expression, before slowly turning calm and nodding. She jumped out from behind the couch dodging and weaving before grabbing a man's arm and slamming it on her knee, making him release the gun. She pistol whipped him, knocking him out before joining Shelby back behind the couch the whole thing taking barely three seconds just in time for the grenades to go off.

(Ok thanks for doing the *. Sits back down and begins to calm himself. Sorry I'm just doing OOC I have to wait for RadioActive to get on first.

- Shelby

Shelby stared at Winnie odly. That was amazing. Seems that, Everything really isn't what it seems. 'Great! we've got a gun''she pulled a pencive face. 'You don't happen to know how to handle that, huh?'

Winnie grinned before meeting Shelby's eyes. "Never used one, but I sure can learn how." she said shortly before loading it and turning to the boy. "It's Andrew right? Well you get the left, I'll get the right." she said quickly firing and hitting them every time.

Gets up and runs at them shooting the uzis* "COME ON" gets shoot in the chest "jokes on you'' throws the uzis up and pulls out deagle* "Hell yea!" shoots them

Winnie stops shooting and stares at the crazy kid. She turned to Shelby and raised her eyebrows in a Daf*q? type way, before shooting a person close by and grabbing Shelby. She then dragged her farther through the hospital and into the room Rosa and the others went for cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back