This is the End.

Emmett shrugged and smiled. "Guy's can't help it. Sometimes girls just let it happen." He said, and grinned. "But other times, they actually like them." He said, raising an eyebrow, showing a sexy look. And then laughs at Andrew's comment. "Ha! Be careful ladies." He grinned. "But seriously, not all guys are like that." He added to Andrew's comment.

(( Oh my godz i'm eating ham and ham makes me happy! ^^ *randomness*)) 
Winnie snorted, turning back to Emmett. "Honestly, I see you more as the gay best friend than anything." she said grinning.

whispers creepily"everything" starts laughing harder."Alright alright people calm yourselves"

((In think my brain just exploded @.@ alright so walking down the street, got it. lol))

Alteriel chuckled at Winnie's comment from the back of the group. He knew she was right of course, and the same could be said for any person. But he remained quiet awaiting the result of the situation. He looked forward to scan his surroundings. There were so many people. A chill ran up his back, as one usually would if he were nervous. He hoped no one had seen it. He surveyed the surroundings seemingly in paranoia but to him it was just knowing what is where and how it could be used to his advantage. His muscle tensed slightly and you could clearly see it in his body no matter how he tried. He mumbled something under his breath then spoke up again, "How much longer until we get somewhere..." He paused for a moment to gather the correct words then spoke again, "Less open?" He said doing his best not to sound like a condescending asshole but ended up sounding that way anyway.

- Shelby

'Andrew, you really are something. If he hadn't jump out of the window i'd say you'd top Tom on the list of crazy,'

'' wait I know whats happening to me" looks at back and takes out a syringe "damn backpack" passes out.

- Shelby

Shelby sighed at the sight of Andrew laying, well basically on her feet. 'we've got another one!' she called.

Alteriel sighed and kept walking as though nothing happened, "Sometimes i worry about this guy..." He said shaking his head. As he passed Nero's body he knelt slightly and grabbed the back of his shirt collar with one arm and stood back up lifting his body with his arm onto his shoulder like a burlap sack, "Shall we?" He asked continuing to walk forward with him on his back. 
((Whoops out of game name, whateva lol))

Emmett raised an eyebrow once more. "Me? Gay? You've got to be kidding." He chuckled. "OK OK, I'm calming down." He said, slowly trying to drown out the laughs. Becoming more serious, he looked infron of himself. "I think we're here." He said, as they stopped and saw the great STW Building. And then, when it seemed like they were about to get answers, someone past out. Of course.

Emmett rolled his eyes, and instead of saying 'Oh No! He's gonna die unless we get the paramedics!' He said, "Oh well. Here, Rosa? Come over here. Andrew passed out!" He hollered, even though Rosa was right next to him.

Rosa walked over to Alteriel. She smiled and knelt down. "So, you good at these thing?" She said, and placed her hands on Andrew's chest. "You may help if you want." She whispered, closing her eyes.

((I can't finish my post because so many other posts keep on coming and coming. LOL))

- Shelby

Shelby grabbed Nero's backpack from the ground. 'You aren't the only one,' she muttered at Alteriel, following after him. 
(haha same here)

Winnie watched everything silently, before shrugging and following Shelby. The crazy guy will be fine.

Winnie slowed and sighed again, reaching into bookbag and taking a sip out of her water bottle. At this point, the group would never be trained, and when they were they'd have beards.

Emmett chuckled quietly, and watched as the team worked to help everyone. This was a great start. The seed that will grow to the point to where they can save the world.

Rosa opened her eyes. "There. He'll be fine." She cleared her throat and stood up once more. "Now, let's get a move onto answering questions and training. You all need a lot of it." She said, and nodded to them.

Emmett smiled, "Yes! Finally!" He grinned.

Winnie looked up, sharing Emmett's enthusiasm. "All for one and one for all!" she cried randomly. At everyone's weird looks, she giggled. "Sorry, couldn't help it." she said hurrying to follow everyone.

((Lol i wish i understood your posts nero. You should probably define between your actions and your speech a little more, it'd make it easier on us :P ))

Alteriel shook his head and sat him down in front of Rosa, "No, i think you can handle it." He said noticing his grogginess, "Besides, it's not my job to look after him." He said sounding like an ass as usual. He stepped back as Rosa healed him and closed his eyes to think for a moment. His thoughts were interrupted by her speaking again and he nodded in a show of agreement when Emmet spoke again and stepped to the back of everyone as usual to keep watch of their surroundings, "I'm ready when you are." He said bluntly.

Emmett smiled at Winnie. Cute. He thought, admiring her happiness now that she had it. He opened the oh so big doors.

((GTG, do small talk till I get on tomorow cause Rosa will be training and teaching them.))

walks behind the group" damn need to catch up" Looks over at altriel "I can take care of myself anyways"

Winnie entered the building and collapsed in the nearest chair. "I'm beat." she huffed, letting her eyes shut but not falling asleep. She stayed alert and awake.

- Shelby

'So we just have to wait here?' she asked.

'Okay, The next person stopping us from getting info is getting a punch in the face!' she said. 'From that guy,' she pointed at Alteriel. 'Because...I can't hit very well, and this guy looks like kinda strong, I think,'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back