The World of Od

Sorry, @LiziAnne , things just kind of took off xD all these people showed up, so it's a little confusing.. so, what was your character last doing? maybe I can brief summarize it from there :)

I think Fenri gave Xerno a room and went back downstairs and that's as far as I went I think

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear :( Well, things are supposed to be getting interesting soon, but if you guys don't think so, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to make it fun D: Writer's Block is no fun, either, and I was trying to keep it open map, so characters could go to and from wherever they wanted and didn't have to feel like they NEEDED to do anything unless they wanted to. :/

Actually, Xerno has apparently arrived at Broan, and Chickadee was there making a delivery, but everyone else seems to be in various states of getting there. I know there are a few characters that are planning on NOT going on this quest, so I'm not expecting everyone to be there before we set out. But, everyone is kind of spread out, which was originally what I wanted, but now I see it's hard to do this roleplay on such a large map (bad planning on my part :( sorries). So, I was thinking about doing a little "time skip" to get everyone (who wants to be there) to Broan, anyone else think this is a good idea? Or would it just complicate things more?

Public vote: Does anyone want me to set up a voluntary "time skip", where any characters who want to travel to Broan "just suddenly arrive there"?

But I'm already in Broan, Stick and very much entertained xD  
I just gotta say I think I made the right call with my character, making her stupidly underpowered so I can level her up so to speak as well as add few video game like mechanics......like how she's the owner of an Inn in Broan now and that turns into a business simulator...yeah these are just ideas in my head xD

Haha, I like where that's going :D I may have to do that with my next set of characters. I actually made my first set of characters kind of advanced so that we didn't have just an entire RP of chars who had no clue what they were doing xD

I do, well then hopefully when i wake up tomorrow i get to see people filibf into broan.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

*just now realized what you did in your last post* YOU BOUGHT THE BAR!?! xD I saw you said that in your last comment, but I thought you meant you were planning on doing that in the future, I didn't see that you had ACTUALLY bought it! xD

Yes i did. I dunno how run down the place was nor how much a solid gold bar was so i decided lets buy an inn in broan.

Haha, well, I guess you can do that. We'll have to be more careful with the NPCs next time, or you may end up becoming Duke of Broan under our eyes xD

Nah it was just due to mintsong's chara handing her a hefty gold bar.

Is a char of anyone's in Kingsdale? Wait...Kingsdale is a town/city right? /suddenly confused myself

Haha, Lizzy, everyone is moving over to Broan for the most part, but My character as well as Jjenni's pair of character's are in the Green Dragon Inn in Kingsdale :) Yes, Kingsdale is a city :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back