The World of Od

My sincerest apologies to all in this RP, I've fallen way behind on keeping this up to date, still trying to bring it back since I left it for a few weeks to travel :/ I'm considering overhauling it, which may take some time, but it will be bright and shiny new when we get it back up and running :) anyone still interested in this RP, please lemme know, since I will also be doing a clean sweep of the character list to make it realistc as to how many actual players we have. :) thanks for you patience, this was my first (poorly thrown together) good idea, and now I wanna see it reborn and working the way it should :)

What have I got to lose? Nothing. What have I got to gain? Another RP to keep me occupied. Though I'm discarding my character.

Alright, everyone, I have made a decision. I am closing down THIS rp, but I will have a Forum RP copy up in a while, the format fits this style of game much better, as we can have multiple areas for multiple quests, (one main Arc with side quests, etc.), So I ask you all to be patient, as this may be a while, but it will be reborn and updated at the end. Any features you would like to see, let me know, since I'll be starting from pretty much scratch, this will be the perfect opportunity to add stuff in. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back