The World of Od

Heh heh, yes... yes I do :3 not for a long while, though, so consider him out of the roleplay for the time being

@pastel stitchings Sorry, I shouldn't have messed with it, you could have gone along with it, it really didnt make that much of a difference in the story :( I was just being picky, I gotta let that go xD @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki, you might want to have him stick around for a bit, the story is about to get going as soon as I can wrote it all up and make sure I've got everything in order

Ah, I was just about to :P alrighty, see you "tomorrow/yesterday", mate :) (it's already Saturday where I live, not sure about you xD )

No clue O: I literally just got back from eating le dinner :)

Now to write the Intro to the first chapter :D it may be a while to write it all out, but I'm still here :3

Oops, sorry xD I'm just trying to make this as organized as possible :3

Hellooo, I'm so sorry I haven't posted a response in so long!!! There's suddenly so many characters and I'm a little hesitant to post anything now....eh heh ^^;

Well Yopi left with cam, Harper is missing and aria kiran and furatta are still in the cave if that helps at all

@jjeromeshaffaro

Question kit as a traveler and collector might have something to give Kiki the ability to be on land or possibly switch things around so shes a mermaid at night and has legs during the day. do you want her to be able to do that or do you want her to be stuck in the lagoon?

Alrighty figured id ask before having kit offer it ^^ what do you want the trinket to do then? give her legs as long as she has it on or switch the cycle?

I feel like maybe giving her the ability to switch when she wants. But the only thing is that when she's on land she'll have to drink a lot of water, and maybe she cant have legs for too long? Or else she can't go back to her tail.

JJennibee said:
Well Yopi left with cam, Harper is missing and aria kiran and furatta are still in the cave if that helps at all
Oh alright. Harper is missing? This makes me feel so concerned/worried....haha xD

You and Pastel won't mind if I pick up from there then, would you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back