• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Food!?" Graham shot up instantly before dropping his eyes back to the ground. "H-How's sis?"

Reaver lifted his brows, looking to Graham as he shot up, slowly sitting up as he listened quietly.

Chloe watched, sighing softly as she slowly pushed herself off of the door frame. "Sore, but alright otherwise. Nothing vital was punctured, so she should heal with no real problems. She's awake, if you want to go see her. All she's doing right now is spending time with Adrian."

Reaver lifted his brows, looking to Graham as he shot up, slowly sitting up as he listened quietly.

Chloe watched, sighing softly as she slowly pushed herself off of the door frame. "Sore, but alright otherwise. Nothing vital was punctured, so she should heal with no real problems. She's awake, if you want to go see her. All she's doing right now is spending time with Adrian."

"N-N-No. I think i'll just lay here. I feel cold. This blanket's warm. Waaaaarm blanket. I love me some warm blanket." Graham moved back under the hospital blanket, curling up and only had his eyes peeking out of the blanket. "See how comfy it looks? Mmmm, i think i could just sleep here for the rest of time with Reaver. Yup. It's so nice and warm." Graham ducked his eyes into the blanket, hiding himself. 

"N-N-No. I think i'll just lay here. I feel cold. This blanket's warm. Waaaaarm blanket. I love me some warm blanket." Graham moved back under the hospital blanket, curling up and only had his eyes peeking out of the blanket. "See how comfy it looks? Mmmm, i think i could just sleep here for the rest of time with Reaver. Yup. It's so nice and warm." Graham ducked his eyes into the blanket, hiding himself. 

Chloe blinked a few times, sighing as she made her way over to the bed - lifting the blanket a bit as she looked to Graham. "C'mon, Graham. You and I both know she'll wanna see you. Hell, before I left the room she wanted me to make sure you were alright."

Chloe blinked a few times, sighing as she made her way over to the bed - lifting the blanket a bit as she looked to Graham. "C'mon, Graham. You and I both know she'll wanna see you. Hell, before I left the room she wanted me to make sure you were alright."

"Please, i don't want to go. She might not see me as a disappointment, but i do. I don't want her kind words. They'll just make me feel worse."

"Please, i don't want to go. She might not see me as a disappointment, but i do. I don't want her kind words. They'll just make me feel worse."

"You aren't a disappointment!" Chloe huffed, watching him. "You know ya can't hide in here forever. Sooner or later she may just come in here, instead." And, with another huff, she shook her head and made her way out.

Reaver watched her go, lowering his ear as he blinked.

"You aren't a disappointment!" Chloe huffed, watching him. "You know ya can't hide in here forever. Sooner or later she may just come in here, instead." And, with another huff, she shook her head and made her way out.

Reaver watched her go, lowering his ear as he blinked.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Graham squirmed more into the blanket. "She's riiiiight, she'll find me."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Graham squirmed more into the blanket. "She's riiiiight, she'll find me."

Reaver reached over, softly patting Graham's arm. "I'll be right here fer comfort, sugar bear..." he'd quietly assure, rubbing Graham's arm as he'd watch him.

-----

Chloe let out a long exhale, her arms folding behind her head as she made her way in the direction of the kitchen. Her orange eyes aimed at the ceiling as she would think to herself.

(Open to anyone.)

Reaver reached over, softly patting Graham's arm. "I'll be right here fer comfort, sugar bear..." he'd quietly assure, rubbing Graham's arm as he'd watch him.

-----

Chloe let out a long exhale, her arms folding behind her head as she made her way in the direction of the kitchen. Her orange eyes aimed at the ceiling as she would think to herself.

(Open to anyone.)

"I'm a coward. I can't. I can't do it. To see her and her smile. I don't want her forgiveness. She forgives too easily."

"I'm a coward. I can't. I can't do it. To see her and her smile. I don't want her forgiveness. She forgives too easily."

"You aren't a coward..." Reaver gently sighed, pulling Graham into a firm embrace while keeping him under the covers. "Besides, forgiveness is a good thing. You should feel lucky that ya have someone willing t' forgive ya, in the first place, because in my opinion it feels better to be forgiven than it does to be hated. Especially when it comes t' family. Not t' mention, in times like these... it's better to stick together and love each other, because we all need it. We all need a close knit family, or friends, in times of tragedy, just so we can remember that we aren't alone. She loves ya, Graham. And she needs her older brother by her side."

"You aren't a coward..." Reaver gently sighed, pulling Graham into a firm embrace while keeping him under the covers. "Besides, forgiveness is a good thing. You should feel lucky that ya have someone willing t' forgive ya, in the first place, because in my opinion it feels better to be forgiven than it does to be hated. Especially when it comes t' family. Not t' mention, in times like these... it's better to stick together and love each other, because we all need it. We all need a close knit family, or friends, in times of tragedy, just so we can remember that we aren't alone. She loves ya, Graham. And she needs her older brother by her side."

"I know. I know. I know. But . . . i can't forgive myself. You're right. It's not my fault that she's in the hospital bed, but still. I feel it in my gut. A pain that i just can't let down. I can't see her with stitches or in the hospital. She's hurt, and i don't know how to fix it. I can't help her. I can't heal her."

"I know. I know. I know. But . . . i can't forgive myself. You're right. It's not my fault that she's in the hospital bed, but still. I feel it in my gut. A pain that i just can't let down. I can't see her with stitches or in the hospital. She's hurt, and i don't know how to fix it. I can't help her. I can't heal her."

Rubbing Graham's back, Reaver softly exhaled. "You're right. Ya can't heal her physically... but mentally, y' have a shot at..."

Blinking at that, Reaver lowered his ears a bit more from their previous position. "... Y' sure ya don't want me t' go with you? I wouldn't mind..."

"I mean, you can, but i prefer you stay so that way you don't tear anything. I don't need you to go crazy for being in the hospital bed even longer."

"I mean, you can, but i prefer you stay so that way you don't tear anything. I don't need you to go crazy for being in the hospital bed even longer."

Reaver blinked, sighing once more before nodding. "Alright, I'll stay put so ya don't need t' worry. Just make sure ya come back. As much as I'd like t' get to know these wolves, I feel like I'll drop my sanity even farther if I'm left to talk t' just them."

Reaver blinked, sighing once more before nodding. "Alright, I'll stay put so ya don't need t' worry. Just make sure ya come back. As much as I'd like t' get to know these wolves, I feel like I'll drop my sanity even farther if I'm left to talk t' just them."

"Of course, babe." He kissed Reaver's lips before going. He held his hand against his arm and stared at the ground as he made his way to Zuzana's room. "H-Hey sis." He leaned against the frame of the door, not wanting to look up.

"Of course, babe." He kissed Reaver's lips before going. He held his hand against his arm and stared at the ground as he made his way to Zuzana's room. "H-Hey sis." He leaned against the frame of the door, not wanting to look up.

Reaver would softly kiss Graham in return before having watched him head out. Softly exhaling through his nose moments after.

Zuzana looked from Adrian to Graham after having heard him. A small smile forming on her face. "Hey, Graham." her brows furrowed, expressing concern as that small smile would flee her face once noticing that he hadn't taken his gaze off the ground. "Y' didn't get hurt, did you? No broken bones, gashes or anything?.."

Adrian, whom had listened, kept a loose, gentle hold on Zuzana's hand. His posture bent as he'd been leaning forward in his seat.

Reaver would softly kiss Graham in return before having watched him head out. Softly exhaling through his nose moments after.

Zuzana looked from Adrian to Graham after having heard him. A small smile forming on her face. "Hey, Graham." her brows furrowed, expressing concern as that small smile would flee her face once noticing that he hadn't taken his gaze off the ground. "Y' didn't get hurt, did you? No broken bones, gashes or anything?.."

Adrian, whom had listened, kept a loose, gentle hold on Zuzana's hand. His posture bent as he'd been leaning forward in his seat.

"N-No, i'm fine. Don't worry about me. You're the one that i'm worried about. How bad does it hurt?"

"A bit. It could definitely be worse, though." she shifted a bit, blinking before she'd then toss him a warm look. "You gonna come over here, or are y' just gonna take over as the door to the room?"

"I-I-I. . . I'm scared, Zuzu. I'm terrified to find you in your bed with . . . . your blood on you. I feel sick. I don't want to move. I was suppose to protect you. Hell, i made a promise to Dad to protect you. I can't even do that and now you're in a hospital bed and it's petrifying to even think that you're in one. I've could've lost you. It was too fucking close. I could've . . . I could've . . . I don't want to dig your grave. I don't want to do it again. I've dug one for Mom and Dad. I can't do it for you too! I can't. I can't loose you like i lost them. It hurt so much to just be there. To be at their funerals. I wanted to be the only one. I wanted to cry, but i didn't. Because i was suppose to stay strong for you guys. I couldn't cry. You all were so young, i couldn't let you see me cry. When they put Dad's coffin in that grave, i wanted to scream and jump into the pit with him. I wanted to push everyone and isolate myself. It hurts so much to dig your own family's grave. It hurts so Gods damn much!" Graham trembled slightly as he kept his eyes on the floor. The tears fell one by one onto the white, marbled floor. 

"I-I-I. . . I'm scared, Zuzu. I'm terrified to find you in your bed with . . . . your blood on you. I feel sick. I don't want to move. I was suppose to protect you. Hell, i made a promise to Dad to protect you. I can't even do that and now you're in a hospital bed and it's petrifying to even think that you're in one. I've could've lost you. It was too fucking close. I could've . . . I could've . . . I don't want to dig your grave. I don't want to do it again. I've dug one for Mom and Dad. I can't do it for you too! I can't. I can't loose you like i lost them. It hurt so much to just be there. To be at their funerals. I wanted to be the only one. I wanted to cry, but i didn't. Because i was suppose to stay strong for you guys. I couldn't cry. You all were so young, i couldn't let you see me cry. When they put Dad's coffin in that grave, i wanted to scream and jump into the pit with him. I wanted to push everyone and isolate myself. It hurts so much to dig your own family's grave. It hurts so Gods damn much!" Graham trembled slightly as he kept his eyes on the floor. The tears fell one by one onto the white, marbled floor. 

As she listened, Zuzana would remain sitting up. A gentle exhale fleeing her while what guilt she had would accompany the emotional ache of witnessing her brother emotionally crumble like an old barrier that held so much for so many years. And, looking to her husband, she'd softly squeeze his hand before looking back to Graham yet again. "I know it hurts. It hurt the rest of us, as well... but, just like that day, we can't blame ourselves for any of this..."

Adrian would softly squeeze Zuzana's hand in return. Kissing it gently before standing and offering Graham his chair. "Graham, come sit. Please."

As she listened, Zuzana would remain sitting up. A gentle exhale fleeing her while what guilt she had would accompany the emotional ache of witnessing her brother emotionally crumble like an old barrier that held so much for so many years. And, looking to her husband, she'd softly squeeze his hand before looking back to Graham yet again. "I know it hurts. It hurt the rest of us, as well... but, just like that day, we can't blame ourselves for any of this..."

Adrian would softly squeeze Zuzana's hand in return. Kissing it gently before standing and offering Graham his chair. "Graham, come sit. Please."

"But that's wrong. I can. I can blame myself for it. I was so stupid. I. . . I was only twenty. . . I should've known better. I should've fucking known better! I-I . . . I killed him. I killed Dad." Tears painted his cheeks as his eyes were red and glazed. He looked up to Zuzana and Adrian before giving a shaky sigh and began to tell them story. 

"Come on, Gram. Quickly. They're coming. Be quiet, they'll sense you. Do not be jumpy, okay? You got this." Grant and Graham moved with hesitation through the forest at night. They got a call from the town of  Shadow barghests  roaming at night. It was Graham's fifth assignment as the new General. His rifle was firmly gripped at his side, ready to shoot. Graham heard movement behind him. He made a rapid turn, but stepped on a twig. The loud snap ringing out through the forest and then followed by howls. "Graham, run. Run right now!" He grabbed his son's shoulder and pushed him behind him. Graham fell and watch his father fire the rifle. A snarl and a yip filled the night sky. The moon was luminous, giving Graham a view of the silhouette of his father. Watching as a Shadow Barghest jump against the moon's contrast. Graham raised his rifle and shot the beast in the chest. He then got up quickly, shooting the others with his father until there was no Shadow Barghests left. Graham paused, smiling as he looked up to the moon, but the silence seemed long and frightening. "Dad?" He turned to see long gashes along his father's chest. His smile slowly began to falter as tears slipped down his cheek. He didn't want for it to be real. The rifle trembled in his hands before falling to the ground with Graham's tears. "Hey, Gram-Gram. Look at me. Look at me . . . please." Graham's blurry vision looked up to his father. He was going to make it. He was, but not for long. "You're going to be a great General. I'm so proud of you. So very proud, alright? So don't cry. Gram. You got to protect them, okay? We both know ol' Dad wasn't going to last long." Graham flinched as Grant laid his hand in his hair. "You're such a strong boy. I'm so proud of you. You're mom would be so proud of you. I'm so proud of you. I love you, don't you ever forget that." He kissed Graham's forehead, wiping away his tears before more came down. "Now come on, Gram-Gram. We have news to tell. I want to make my time worth it with all of you." 

"If i wasn't so jumpy. If i wasn't such a mess that night, he would've been alive. He lied about me being a hero. He lied about it all. About it not being my fault. He lied. He told me he was proud of me. But. . . BUT FOR WHAT!? I KILLED YOU! YOU DIED BECAUSE ME! How could you say that? How could you say you love me when i was responsible for digging up your grave? How could you hold me on your deathbed and care so much? You were suppose to live. You were suppose to live! I'm sorry. I killed you. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry.  And now you're gone and i can't even hear your voice anymore. I'm not strong, like you thought i was, Dad. I'm not your General. I'm a fraud. A creation on lies and story telling. And I-I . . . I NEVER GOT TO TELL YOU I LOVE YOU!" He fell to his knees and lost himself, crumbling and breaking. He hid his head, crying into his arms. He lost everything. Time, reality, meaning of what was going on. He bawled, not crying in so long. Keeping everything inside, made him disappear into his own tears as he wept. He felt the old feeling of self-loathing press into his heart. The old pain of lost and guilt cut into his throat as his body trembled into hysteria. 

Last edited by a moderator:
"But that's wrong. I can. I can blame myself for it. I was so stupid. I. . . I was only twenty. . . I should've known better. I should've fucking known better! I-I . . . I killed him. I killed Dad." Tears painted his cheeks as his eyes were red and glazed. He looked up to Zuzana and Adrian before giving a shaky sigh and began to tell them story. 

"Come on, Gram. Quickly. They're coming. Be quiet, they'll sense you. Do not be jumpy, okay? You got this." Grant and Graham moved with hesitation through the forest at night. They got a call from the town of  Shadow barghests  roaming at night. It was Graham's fifth assignment as the new General. His rifle was firmly gripped at his side, ready to shoot. Graham heard movement behind him. He made a rapid turn, but stepped on a twig. The loud snap ringing out through the forest and then followed by howls. "Graham, run. Run right now!" He grabbed his son's shoulder and pushed him behind him. Graham fell and watch his father fire the rifle. A snarl and a yip filled the night sky. The moon was luminous, giving Graham a view of the silhouette of his father. Watching as a Shadow Barghest jump against the moon's contrast. Graham raised his rifle and shot the beast in the chest. He then got up quickly, shooting the others with his father until there was no Shadow Barghests left. Graham paused, smiling as he looked up to the moon, but the silence seemed long and frightening. "Dad?" He turned to see long gashes along his father's chest. His smile slowly began to falter as tears slipped down his cheek. He didn't want for it to be real. The rifle trembled in his hands before falling to the ground with Graham's tears. "Hey, Gram-Gram. Look at me. Look at me . . . please." Graham's blurry vision looked up to his father. He was going to make it. He was, but not for long. "You're going to be a great General. I'm so proud of you. So very proud, alright? So don't cry. Gram. You got to protect them, okay? We both know ol' Dad wasn't going to last long." Graham flinched as Grant laid his hand in his hair. "You're such a strong boy. I'm so proud of you. You're mom would be so proud of you. I'm so proud of you. I love you, don't you ever forget that." He kissed Graham's forehead, wiping away his tears before more came down. "Now come on, Gram-Gram. We have news to tell. I want to make my time worth it with all of you." 

"If i wasn't so jumpy. If i wasn't such a mess that night, he would've been alive. He lied about me being a hero. He lied about it all. About it not being my fault. He lied. He told me he was proud of me. But. . . BUT FOR WHAT!? I KILLED YOU! YOU DIED BECAUSE ME! How could you say that? How could you say you love me when i was responsible for digging up your grave? How could you hold me on your deathbed and care so much? You were suppose to live. You were suppose to live! I'm sorry. I killed you. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I love you too. And now you're gone and i can't even hear your voice anymore. I'm not strong, like you thought i was, Dad. I'm not your General. I'm a fraud. A creation on lies and story telling. And I-I . . . I NEVER GOT TO TELL YOU I LOVE YOU!" He fell to his knees and lost himself, crumbling and breaking. He hid his head, crying into his arms. He lost everything. Time, reality, meaning of what was going on. He bawled, not crying in so long. Keeping everything inside, made him disappear into his own tears as he wept. He felt the old feeling of self-loathing press into his heart. The old pain of lost and guilt cut into his throat as his body trembled into hysteria. 

Both Zuzana and Adrian would widen their eyes as they witnessed the final crumble. The two looking to each other as Adrian would round the bed before crouching and tugging Graham into a firm embrace. All the while slowly pulling him towards the bed as this would allow Zuzana to join in on the hug as well without needing to struggle with getting across the room - neither having much to say in response, though they didn't agree with Graham's guilt reasoning.

Chloe rounded the corner and poked her head into the room with Valerie and even Reaver right behind her, both Chloe and Val having plates in their hands. Going to announce their presence, Chloe would then stop herself as her brows furrowed. It didn't take her long before she walked in, set the plates down, and joined in on the hug, as well. Both Valerie and Reaver wasting no time to do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back