• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(Okie dokie.)

As morning had come, Reaver would shift and block the sun from his face. Though, much to his surprise, he'd felt quite a bit of weight on him. Warmth, and weight. Moving weight... whatever this something was... it was breathing. Thinking it to just be Rika, Reaver groaned and tried to shift his position - wincing a bit.ย "Rikaaaa... I can't feel my leeeeeeeegs..."

Rika looked up and huffed from his words, a whining bark escaping her as she'd then flick an ear - glancing to both Death and Conquest, whom had been the ones that were actually taking up the most room - their bodies sprawled out as they slept.

@Forever J

(Okie dokie.)

As morning had come, Reaver would shift and block the sun from his face. Though, much to his surprise, he'd felt quite a bit of weight on him. Warmth, and weight. Moving weight... whatever this something was... it was breathing. Thinking it to just be Rika, Reaver groaned and tried to shift his position - wincing a bit.ย "Rikaaaa... I can't feel my leeeeeeeegs..."

Rika looked up and huffed from his words, a whining bark escaping her as she'd then flick an ear - glancing to both Death and Conquest, whom had been the ones that were actually taking up the most room - their bodies sprawled out as they slept.

@Forever J

"Woooolves. Wolves all around. I can't feel my legs." Graham groaned.

Buh'roham quickly set back to work when he woke. He was almost done with 50 of the things. But he needed more. An idea dawned on him. Heย needed a factory! An entire factory dedicated to manufacturing his creations! He wanted to talk to the king, but he knew not to make deals with emotional people. He continued working.ย 

ย 

"Woooolves. Wolves all around. I can't feel my legs." Graham groaned.

"Guys, come on, get oooooooffffff!"ย Reaver grimaced, pushing against Conquest until both he and Death finally stood up. The two staring at both Graham and Reaver for a moment before hopping off the bed.

"Guys, come on, get oooooooffffff!"ย Reaver grimaced, pushing against Conquest until both he and Death finally stood up. The two staring at both Graham and Reaver for a moment before hopping off the bed.

"Don't you give me your sass, Misters! I can feel your judgement." Graham cuddled more into Reaver.

"Don't you give me your sass, Misters! I can feel your judgement." Graham cuddled more into Reaver.

Reaver couldn't help but snicker at that, returning the cuddle as he'd flick an ear once the two huffed once more.ย "I'm beginning t' wonder if dire wolves are just naturally sassy."

Rika, once huffing soon after, would lie back down at the foot of the bed. Her gaze on the other wolves as she would silently watch them converse.

Buh'roham quickly set back to work when he woke. He was almost done with 50 of the things. But he needed more. An idea dawned on him. Heย needed a factory! An entire factory dedicated to manufacturing his creations! He wanted to talk to the king, but he knew not to make deals with emotional people. He continued working.ย 

ย 

Fey had slept in a little late but got up soon and yawned. Immediately reaching over to find he was already awake she let out a soft sigh and looked towards the door that lead to his workshop before getting up and going to bathe

Reaver couldn't help but snicker at that, returning the cuddle as he'd flick an ear once the two huffed once more.ย "I'm beginning t' wonder if dire wolves are just naturally sassy."

Rika, once huffing soon after, would lie back down at the foot of the bed. Her gaze on the other wolves as she would silently watch them converse.

"That explains a lot about you . . . buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn." He snickered back.

"That explains a lot about you . . . buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn." He snickered back.

Reaver squinted at that before playfully pushing Graham away.ย "Yes, go ahead and burn the pyro. It only makes him stronger."ย He would reply before sitting up.

Reaver squinted at that before playfully pushing Graham away.ย "Yes, go ahead and burn the pyro. It only makes him stronger."ย He would reply before sitting up.

"The more strong you are, the more passionate you are. So, i'll take that as a good thing." He stayed down on the bed, not wanting to get up.

"The more strong you are, the more passionate you are. So, i'll take that as a good thing." He stayed down on the bed, not wanting to get up.

Reaver couldn't help but chuckle at that, soon rubbing his face with a yawn before glancing around the room.ย "... I hope I heal soon. I'm gonna go mad if I'm stuck in bed for a week."

Reaver couldn't help but chuckle at that, soon rubbing his face with a yawn before glancing around the room.ย "... I hope I heal soon. I'm gonna go mad if I'm stuck in bed for a week."

Graham nodded with a smile. "I know, i know, but if you can't. You need to stay in bed. I'll keep ya company, don't worry."

Graham nodded with a smile. "I know, i know, but if you can't. You need to stay in bed. I'll keep ya company, don't worry."

Reaver huffed, but soon would smile as he turned towards Graham slightly. Gently, he'd move his hand to brush the bangs out of Graham's face before then laying back down.ย "Thank y'. Nice t' know at leastย someย of my sanity will be saved."

Reaver huffed, but soon would smile as he turned towards Graham slightly. Gently, he'd move his hand to brush the bangs out of Graham's face before then laying back down.ย "Thank y'. Nice t' know at leastย someย of my sanity will be saved."

Graham nodded. "As long as you keep my sanity in check, i'll keep yours in check." He moved his chin slightly onto Reaver's chest, wrapping his arms around him, but making sure not to squeeze him.

Graham nodded. "As long as you keep my sanity in check, i'll keep yours in check." He moved his chin slightly onto Reaver's chest, wrapping his arms around him, but making sure not to squeeze him.

Reaver, once more, relaxed at this. His crimson eyes having shut.ย "I'm pretty sure I can do that."ย He would reply, curling his tail as he opened his eyes to watch him.

Reaver, once more, relaxed at this. His crimson eyes having shut.ย "I'm pretty sure I can do that."ย He would reply, curling his tail as he opened his eyes to watch him.

"And then afterwards, we can go finish up our snowman. How about that?" He nuzzled Reaver's cheek with a smile.

"And then afterwards, we can go finish up our snowman. How about that?" He nuzzled Reaver's cheek with a smile.

Reaver gently wagged his tail, a small smile on his face as he kissed Graham's nose.ย [COLOR= rgb(178, 34, 34)]"Sounds good to--"ย [/COLOR]he paused, widening his eyes a bit in realisation.ย [COLOR= rgb(178, 34, 34)]"Y' think it's still standing!?"[/COLOR]

Reaver gently wagged his tail, a small smile on his face as he kissed Graham's nose.ย [COLOR= rgb(178, 34, 34)]"Sounds good to--"ย [/COLOR]he paused, widening his eyes a bit in realisation.ย [COLOR= rgb(178, 34, 34)]"Y' think it's still standing!?"[/COLOR]

"Not necessarily. I saw that the one that we made went down. So i made another one, it helped me . . . calm down."ย 

"Not necessarily. I saw that the one that we made went down. So i made another one, it helped me . . . calm down."ย 

Blinking, Reaver softly sighed before giving a nod. His ear flicking slightly in this process as he glanced to his hands.ย "... How's yer mood today? How are you feeling?"

Blinking, Reaver softly sighed before giving a nod. His ear flicking slightly in this process as he glanced to his hands.ย "... How's yer mood today? How are you feeling?"

Graham sighed, as his lips remained next to Reaver's cheek. "Better than before. Building the snowman, a-and holding you makes me feel calm. I"m sorry, Reaver. I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to make you cry. I just had to clean a few things off my mind and i took it out all on you."ย 

Graham sighed, as his lips remained next to Reaver's cheek. "Better than before. Building the snowman, a-and holding you makes me feel calm. I"m sorry, Reaver. I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to make you cry. I just had to clean a few things off my mind and i took it out all on you."ย 

Reaver shook his head, turning it and softly kissing Graham's lips before then breaking contact to speak.ย "No, don't be sorry. You went through a LOT last night, and I understand completely. I know y' didn't mean it. In fact, I didn't mind ya going off or anything, I was more worried about what the guilt was doing t' you. I've been in that place and, I know... it isn't fun."ย and, with an exhale, he'd close his eyes.ย "Anyways, I'm glad yer feeling better..."

Reaver shook his head, turning it and softly kissing Graham's lips before then breaking contact to speak.ย "No, don't be sorry. You went through a LOT last night, and I understand completely. I know y' didn't mean it. In fact, I didn't mind ya going off or anything, I was more worried about what the guilt was doing t' you. I've been in that place and, I know... it isn't fun."ย and, with an exhale, he'd close his eyes.ย "Anyways, I'm glad yer feeling better..."

"Much, muuuuuch better. You smell like caramel and french vanilla, and feel like the warmest blanket known to man kin." Graham closed his eyes, laying his hand on Reaver's chest, filling it go up and down at its normal pace.

"Much, muuuuuch better. You smell like caramel and french vanilla, and feel like the warmest blanket known to man kin." Graham closed his eyes, laying his hand on Reaver's chest, filling it go up and down at its normal pace.

"Good."ย With a smile, Reaver happily relaxed as he'd slowly thump his tail against the mattress. His head against the pillow as he watched the ceiling. Though, he couldn't help but feel the staring eyes of the wolves in the room - which would keep a bored, yet protective watch over them both. Though, he'd then move his gaze to the doorway to spot Chloe leaning against the threshold with a grin on her face.ย "Need something, Chloe?"

"Just wanted to know if either of you were hungry."ย Chloe spoke, arms crossed at her chest.ย "I was just about t' go and make something for everyone."

"Good."ย With a smile, Reaver happily relaxed as he'd slowly thump his tail against the mattress. His head against the pillow as he watched the ceiling. Though, he couldn't help but feel the staring eyes of the wolves in the room - which would keep a bored, yet protective watch over them both. Though, he'd then move his gaze to the doorway to spot Chloe leaning against the threshold with a grin on her face.ย "Need something, Chloe?"

"Just wanted to know if either of you were hungry."ย Chloe spoke, arms crossed at her chest.ย "I was just about t' go and make something for everyone."

"Food!?" Graham shot up instantly before dropping his eyes back to the ground. "H-How's sis?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back