• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Buh'roham pulled away from her. "I'm fine." He said angrily as he set back to work. He cursed himself. If you hadn't slept with that distraction, you would've made enough weapons to destroy those Ageless. Buh'roham shook his head trying to get that voice out of his head. He knew it was his own voice trying to guilt him out of love. It was working. "I'm fine I just need to work. More weapons, more Mechanical Warriors, more backup showing up on time." 

Frowning at how he was acting. She quickly moved forward grabbing his hands and put them around her hugging him once more as all his tools and stuff on the table quickly floated up to the ceiling to get him to stop working. "Baby look at me." She said softly as she gently brought a hand to his cheek to make him look at her. "What's wrong?" She asked softly

"No problemo, anything to help." Valerie smiled, stepping out of the room before quirking her brows as she'd watch the dire wolves meander their way down the hall, towards the room. Moving put of the way for them, she watched them enter before heading to the next room to check on Zuzana.

Reaver leaned into the touch as he'd relaxed, closing his eyes. Softly, the wolfish male pecked Graham on the cheek, all the while keeping his tail curled over him. His current state tried not to take notice to the wolves that would soon lay on the floor, as he himself was too comfortable to want to move. Even when Rika softly hopped up to lay at the foot of the bed.

"They're like your seconds family now." Graham barely whispered as he kissed Reaver's forehead, keeping his lips there. "Are you still scared of them, Rea?"

"They're like your seconds family now." Graham barely whispered as he kissed Reaver's forehead, keeping his lips there. "Are you still scared of them, Rea?"

"Not really, no..." Reaver would softly whisper in return, giving a brief, half glance to the pack before turning his head to face Graham once more. His half-lidded eyes would soon close yet again as he sighed. "This is actually the calmest I ever thought I'd be around them all... I'm a bit surprised they're all still here..."

"Not really, no..." Reaver would softly whisper in return, giving a brief, half glance to the pack before turning his head to face Graham once more. His half-lidded eyes would soon close yet again as he sighed. "This is actually the calmest I ever thought I'd be around them all... I'm a bit surprised they're all still here..."

"Because they know. They know that you're the alpha and that you are not scared of them anymore. It's kinda like . . . well wolves. They act based on hostility and fear. And that's what you use to have about them. So they were as scared and aggressive as you because you didn't trust one another, but now . . . it's different."

"Because they know. They know that you're the alpha and that you are not scared of them anymore. It's kinda like . . . well wolves. They act based on hostility and fear. And that's what you use to have about them. So they were as scared and aggressive as you because you didn't trust one another, but now . . . it's different."

"I plan on keeping it that way, too." Reaver huffed through his nose, before groaning towards being brought back to what he'd been thinking about before. "Let's just hope they know the fear I've got now isn't directed at them."

"I plan on keeping it that way, too." Reaver huffed through his nose, before groaning towards being brought back to what he'd been thinking about before. "Let's just hope they know the fear I've got now isn't directed at them."

"Reaver, you know you can say whatever to me. I'm all ears no matter what. That is what a good mate is for. A shoulder to cry on and an ear to tell your secrets and fears so that way i can help you." He gave an actual smile, kissing Reaver's nose. His mind was finally coming down from the angry rush as he laid in bed with his soulmate. The love pushing away all bad thoughts as he held Reaver. 

"Reaver, you know you can say whatever to me. I'm all ears no matter what. That is what a good mate is for. A shoulder to cry on and an ear to tell your secrets and fears so that way i can help you." He gave an actual smile, kissing Reaver's nose. His mind was finally coming down from the angry rush as he laid in bed with his soulmate. The love pushing away all bad thoughts as he held Reaver. 

A smile soon found its way into being Reaver's reaction. A sweet, loving smile that, despite the fear that tore deeper into him than any blade could, managed to prove he'd felt safe along side the one he'd loved the most. And, moving himself closer, he kissed his nose in return before diving into explanation. An explanation that'd bring pain to his once comfortable expression. "I've... I... changed... when I fought that necromancer. I could feel it, if only just for that span of time... I... don't know how to explain. It was like my anger... broke my sanity, I suppose?" Reaver would release a trembling exhale as he brought his hands to his face - rubbing it gently. "... He brought up a true point, I think... both he and Lucifel. I don't think I--... I just don't want... I don't want t' end up being pushed to that point EVER again, I don't want to hurt any of you. And I've got a feeling it's gonna get harder to contain. I..."

Buh'roham sighed. "One of the leaders of the attack was someone I know. Remember the stories I told you about my Ancient City? My brother, the one who betrayed everyone? He was here. He was here and I couldn't do anything about it! I fought through his hoard and found his floating off. 300 hundred people died today because I couldn't kill a damn traitor when I had a chance a thousand years ago!" 

Buh'roham sighed. "One of the leaders of the attack was someone I know. Remember the stories I told you about my Ancient City? My brother, the one who betrayed everyone? He was here. He was here and I couldn't do anything about it! I fought through his hoard and found his floating off. 300 hundred people died today because I couldn't kill a damn traitor when I had a chance a thousand years ago!" 

She frowned some more and gently pressed her lips to his knowing a notion of love could calm even the most enraged people. "Don't beat yourself up love. Time is like a peice of fabric, everything in place. This was meant to happen. But fate always favors the good." She said softly

A smile soon found its way into being Reaver's reaction. A sweet, loving smile that, despite the fear that tore deeper into him than any blade could, managed to prove he'd felt safe along side the one he'd loved the most. And, moving himself closer, he kissed his nose in return before diving into explanation. An explanation that'd bring pain to his once comfortable expression. "I've... I... changed... when I fought that necromancer. I could feel it, if only just for that span of time... I... don't know how to explain. It was like my anger... broke my sanity, I suppose?" Reaver would release a trembling exhale as he brought his hands to his face - rubbing it gently. "... He brought up a true point, I think... both he and Lucifel. I don't think I--... I just don't want... I don't want t' end up being pushed to that point EVER again, I don't want to hurt any of you. And I've got a feeling it's gonna get harder to contain. I..."

Graham pulled him closer. "Shhhh. You think i'm going to let you do that? No, sweetie. You'll never be the monster that you think and those two think of. You're my Reaver. Strong, extremely intelligent and dashingly handsome. Babe, you thought the same way when it came to the wolves, but now look, they're laying down with you. No one is dead because of them, because you're stronger than you think you are. You haven't even reached your full potential, honey. You haven't even touched the stars yet, and you still got universes to go through. I believe in you and so does this family. You're so much better than this. You just got to realize it."

Buh'roham smiled and embraced her. "Thank you. I really must get back to work though." Buh'roham wondered how she could be so naive. "Fate always favors the good?" Than why did Am Brodia fall? Why did the bad guys win at all if Fate is on good's side. Fate is an illusion. People don't follow a path and follow their destiny. Some people die, without doing anything they wanted to do in life. Was Fate on their side? "I doubt it." 

Graham pulled him closer. "Shhhh. You think i'm going to let you do that? No, sweetie. You'll never be the monster that you think and those two think of. You're my Reaver. Strong, extremely intelligent and dashingly handsome. Babe, you thought the same way when it came to the wolves, but now look, they're laying down with you. No one is dead because of them, because you're stronger than you think you are. You haven't even reached your full potential, honey. You haven't even touched the stars yet, and you still got universes to go through. I believe in you and so does this family. You're so much better than this. You just got to realize it."

Reaver moved enough to bury his face in Graham's collarbone as his ears, still, would remain lowered. However, he, once more, managed a smile as he softly spoke. "I hope yer right... I just..."

Reaver moved enough to bury his face in Graham's collarbone as his ears, still, would remain lowered. However, he, once more, managed a smile as he softly spoke. "I hope yer right... I just..."

"Don't worry about it right now. Just rest, close your eyes and rest." Graham petted his ears as he yawned.

Buh'roham smiled and embraced her. "Thank you. I really must get back to work though." Buh'roham wondered how she could be so naive. "Fate always favors the good?" Than why did Am Brodia fall? Why did the bad guys win at all if Fate is on good's side. Fate is an illusion. People don't follow a path and follow their destiny. Some people die, without doing anything they wanted to do in life. Was Fate on their side? "I doubt it." 

She smiled and gently kissed him one more time as his stuff started floating back down. "And I know what your thinking my love. If fate is on goods side then how can it let so many die in such tragic ways..... well I think of it as a being trying to do his best for the world, even if it means making some sacrifices. I think of it as a man that's trying his best to help all that he can. But alas he can't help every one, sometimes he makes mistakes and bad things happen. But he always fixes them." She said softly as she slowly let go of him and stepped aside as his things went back to there original places. Kissing his cheek she spoke softly. "Don't take to long ok. You need to come rest soon alright." She said softly

Buh'roham didn't believe her, but he didn't show it. "Yes ma'am." He worked all through the night, never stopping. He didn't need sleep when there were families whose fathers, wives and husbands were laying on a field, slaughtered without a second thought. 

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]She couldn't sleep that night. She knew he wouldn't go to bed but she wanted him to. Finally having enough she got up from his bed and went back out. She was wearing one of his shirts as she watched him. "Baby?" She said tiredly[/COLOR]

Buh'roham didn't look back. "Go back to bed, Darling. Just finishing these weapons." 

She watched him for a minuet. She knew what he was thinking. She could tell by the way he was acting. He felt it was his fault that so many died, his fault for all this. "Baby please come to bed with me?" She asked softly in a pleading tone. All she wanted was for him to come rest with her 

Buh'roham knew she meant well. He also knew she wouldn't leave him alone unless he conceded. He sighed and gave a wry chuckle. "Very well. I suppose I need sleep every now and then." He followed her to bed. 

Smiling softly when he headed for the bed she quickly joined him. Climbing into the bed and immediately cuddling up to him. Resting her head on his chest as she made him put an arm around her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back