• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Reaver blinked from the hug. His eyes widening briefly before then happily shutting as he moved his arms up and hugged him a bit in return. That soft blush returning to his cheeks - only to have it slightly darken in hue. His tail wagging a bit. 'Please don't let go.' His mind would plead as he sled a bit wider, soon allowing his attention to shift back to Zen. "First off, there should be a button t' open the dome underneath the desk behind you.

@zenreaper

Reaver watched him, a smile on his face from the reaction as he perked his ears. "Right? Absolutely breath taking..."

"I've never seen anything like this before.." Zen was mesmerized as he pulled back from the eye piece "I completely understand why this is your favorite room" he said as he smiled

"I've never seen anything like this before.." Zen was mesmerized as he pulled back from the eye piece "I completely understand why this is your favorite room" he said as he smiled

"Yup, Rea and I would come here a lot when we were boys and watch the sky. If i'm not mistakin', there is a way to get to the top, but you have to be careful up there though. Reaver almost always use to slip up there." Graham began to search around for where the hatch was.

"Yup, Rea and I would come here a lot when we were boys and watch the sky. If i'm not mistakin', there is a way to get to the top, but you have to be careful up there though. Reaver almost always use to slip up there." Graham began to search around for where the hatch was.

Zen blinked "the..top?" He didn't know what to make of this as he watched Graham

Zen blinked "the..top?" He didn't know what to make of this as he watched Graham

With a nod, he'd also watch Graham. A hand slipping into his pocket. "Mmmhm. There's a way t' the top of the dome. It was originally there so y' could make sure the heavy Fórrelden snow wouldn't somehow stick and make the room cave in." 

@Forever J

With a nod, he'd also watch Graham. A hand slipping into his pocket. "Mmmhm. There's a way t' the top of the dome. It was originally there so y' could make sure the heavy Fórrelden snow wouldn't somehow stick and make the room cave in." 

@Forever J

"Found it!" Graham yelled as he pulled the string of the hatch down. The hatch moved out of the way as steps lead to the top. "Come on!" Graham went quickly up the steps and then turned to the view. Far from the castle laid lights of life as the forest surrounded it. The sky twinkled to life with its stars. "Now, this is the site that i missed."

"Found it!" Graham yelled as he pulled the string of the hatch down. The hatch moved out of the way as steps lead to the top. "Come on!" Graham went quickly up the steps and then turned to the view. Far from the castle laid lights of life as the forest surrounded it. The sky twinkled to life with its stars. "Now, this is the site that i missed."

Reaver's ears perked up at Graham's call, smiling while he both approached and followed him up. Once there, he'd secure his footing and glance to Graham before turning his attention to the stars in the sky. "One of the sites I tend t' miss, too."

((I am happy to join your RP but plz read my profile and tell me what you need atm so I can fill it, and don't worry I wont change the dynamics unless you want me too <3))

"Mhmm, welcome to our childhood." Graham spread his arms out to the view with a huge smile on his face.

Reaver would nod in agreement, turning to watch Zen make his way up to marvel the view before looking up so he could, once more, do the same. "I remember the talks we had about wanting t' find a way up t' actually get into the space above. Always a fun topic."

@zenreaper

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaver would nod in agreement, turning to watch Zen make his way up to marvel the view before looking up so he could, once more, do the same. "I remember the talks we had about wanting t' find a way up t' actually get into the space above. Always a fun topic."

@zenreaper

"Man...you guys sure had a fun childhood" zen smiled. It almost made him wonder what his family would have been like.

@zenreaper

Graham nodded to both of these comments. "It surely was fun. We would zoom around each other, acting as if we were spaceships and zooming against asteroid meteors, and then we laid down and fall asleep under the stars."

Graham nodded to both of these comments. "It surely was fun. We would zoom around each other, acting as if we were spaceships and zooming against asteroid meteors, and then we laid down and fall asleep under the stars."

"well....enough reminiscing this is making me kind of wish I knew my family. and I swore that off the moment I died" said Zen making his way back down.

(my computer has revived ^O^)

(Yay!)

Reaver nodded, smiling from the memory as his tail had slowly seemed to curl. with a happy sigh, he'd then pause and look to Zen before nodding in understanding. And, moving forward to take a step in the right direction, he'd then widen his eyes as his childhood clumsiness seemed to return for a brief moment, as he'd quickly loose his footing. A startled yelp escaping him as he'd somehow managed to bump into Graham before he fell.

@zenreaper

(Yay!)

Reaver nodded, smiling from the memory as his tail had slowly seemed to curl. with a happy sigh, he'd then pause and look to Zen before nodding in understanding. And, moving forward to take a step in the right direction, he'd then widen his eyes as his childhood clumsiness seemed to return for a brief moment, as he'd quickly loose his footing. A startled yelp escaping him as he'd somehow managed to bump into Graham before he fell.

@zenreaper

Graham fell, wrapping his arms around Reaver. He quickly pressed his boot onto the side of the observatory, pushing at a certain angle with a good huff, flying through the sky and landed on soft bush that was near by. Reaver laid on top of him. "Whew." Graham began to laugh as he realized that Reaver and him were okay. 

Graham fell, wrapping his arms around Reaver. He quickly pressed his boot onto the side of the observatory, pushing at a certain angle with a good huff, flying through the sky and landed on soft bush that was near by. Reaver laid on top of him. "Whew." Graham began to laugh as he realized that Reaver and him were okay. 

hearing the yelp zen made his way back up "whoa what happ-" he was caught by surprise to see Reaver lying on top of Graham "mmmmm...spicy" he said smiling awkwardly

imageproxy.jpg

hearing the yelp zen made his way back up "whoa what happ-" he was caught by surprise to see Reaver lying on top of Graham "mmmmm...spicy" he said smiling awkwardly

View attachment 206696

Reaver kept his eyes winced shut as they fell and were propelled onto the bush. And, though hesitant at first, Reaver opened an eye and took a look around before setting his attention on Graham after hearing him laugh. A bit of an embarrassed shade of red spreading the length of his cheeks while his mind would wrap around the whole scene that had occurred and, with a light chuckle, he spoke. "I-- uh-- eheh... N-Nice save..." He'd say to Graham, before pausing as his ears had picked up on what Zen had said. A sigh soon escaping him to accompany his embarrassed state.

@Forever J

Reaver kept his eyes winced shut as they fell and were propelled onto the bush. And, though hesitant at first, Reaver opened an eye and took a look around before setting his attention on Graham after hearing him laugh. A bit of an embarrassed shade of red spreading the length of his cheeks while his mind would wrap around the whole scene that had occurred and, with a light chuckle, he spoke. "I-- uh-- eheh... N-Nice save..." He'd say to Graham, before pausing as his ears had picked up on what Zen had said. A sigh soon escaping him to accompany his embarrassed state.

@Forever J

"Old reflexes." Graham laughed before cocking his head at Zen. "Spicy?" 

"spicy as in a love affair within the royal family?" Zen chuckled "just kidding but if anyone else saw this they'd probably assume so"

Taking a deep breath so a brand new hue of red wouldn't be discovered spanning the length of his already red cheeks, Reaver bit his lip and quickly got off of Graham. Dusting himself off and offering him a hand as he looked away and to the ground.

@Forever J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back