• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Zens eyes lit up at his reply and he immediately but gently gripped Reavers left ear  between his thumb and fore finger and began to rub as if he was holding money or testing the thickness of a liquid. To his surprise they were much softer than he originally thought and nothing like a cat or dogs ears. a shiver went up his spine. He never imagined he'd enjoy it this much.

@Forever J

Reaver blinked a few times, leaning to the left to lean into the touch a tad as he would grin ever so slightly. And, in that action, his tail would then make it's appearance as it would wag back and forth.

@Forever J

Reaver blinked a few times, leaning to the left to lean into the touch a tad as he would grin ever so slightly. And, in that action, his tail would then make it's appearance as it would wag back and forth.

@Forever J

Zen caught the tail out of the corner of his eye and @instinctively reached out and gently grabbed it with his free hand. in doing so he would slowly use his fingers to caress the tail. He was memorized with the soft feeling the both had.

@Forever J

Zen caught the tail out of the corner of his eye and @instinctively reached out and gently grabbed it with his free hand. in doing so he would slowly use his fingers to caress the tail. He was memorized with the soft feeling the both had.

@Forever J

Graham walked back in. His eyebrows raising at the scene before him. "Ey, gettin' a little friendly, aren't we? Don't worry, i won't tell the king and queen if you two want to bang in Reaver's room. It would be better than doing it here, that way the king and queen wouldn't walk on you two havin' some fun."

Graham walked back in. His eyebrows raising at the scene before him. "Ey, gettin' a little friendly, aren't we? Don't worry, i won't tell the king and queen if you two want to bang in Reaver's room. It would be better than doing it here, that way the king and queen wouldn't walk on you two havin' some fun."

Zen,after hearing what Graham said, immediately came back to reality letting go of Reavers ear and tail "Woah woah, hold up. just...no.." Zen had lost himself for a moment being seventeen at the age of his death and wondering alone for a good twenty-three years meant he was technically 40 and still a virgin "Wait wouldn't that be necrophilia?" Zen wondered aloud tilting his head.

@xXLittleLokiXx

Reaver watched as the attention shifted from his ears to his tail, his eyes instantly widening as he jumped following hearing Graham's voice. Looking over, he'd blush and whine gently. "I-It isn't anything like that!" 'AH! Well... my luck. Just myyyy luck, eh? Have yer crush walk into... this.' Reaver then snapped out of his thoughts, listening to Zen's words as he nodded. "That... Th-That it would."

@zenreaper

Reaver watched as the attention shifted from his ears to his tail, his eyes instantly widening as he jumped following hearing Graham's voice. Looking over, he'd blush and whine gently. "I-It isn't anything like that!" 'AH! Well... my luck. Just myyyy luck, eh? Have yer crush walk into... this.' Reaver then snapped out of his thoughts, listening to Zen's words as he nodded. "That... Th-That it would."

@zenreaper

"Alright! Relax you two. I was joking and i can't really blame ya. Reaver's ears are so soft." He grabbed Reaver's ears gently and rubbed them. "It feels like i'm touching silk! It's incredible!"

"Alright! Relax you two. I was joking and i can't really blame ya. Reaver's ears are so soft." He grabbed Reaver's ears gently and rubbed them. "It feels like i'm touching silk! It's incredible!"

once again Zen's ears twitched with the sound of Reavers rushing blood. by now he understood what it meant and a sly smile spread over his face. "hmmm oh! how about you guys give me a tour of the castle seeing as your not busy at the moment."

@xXLittleLokiXx

Yet again, Reaver leaned into the touch. A look of almost instant bliss on his face as he'd close his eyes and instantly smile - tail, yet again, rapidly wagging from side to side. A bit too distracted to hear Zen's words. 'Hhhhhhhhhh...'

@zenreaper

Yet again, Reaver leaned into the touch. A look of almost instant bliss on his face as he'd close his eyes and instantly smile - tail, yet again, rapidly wagging from side to side. A bit too distracted to hear Zen's words. 'Hhhhhhhhhh...'

@zenreaper

watching Reavers reaction to Grahams touch caused Zen to stifle a laugh. it looked almost as if a cat was being pet by its owner. "what's next a purr?" Zen mumbled through his giggles

@Forever J

watching Reavers reaction to Grahams touch caused Zen to stifle a laugh. it looked almost as if a cat was being pet by its owner. "what's next a purr?" Zen mumbled through his giggles

@Forever J

"He loves his ears rubbed." Graham laughed, "but yeah, we can give you a tour, Reaver is better at it though. I don't know much around here since i'm usually overseas." 

"He loves his ears rubbed." Graham laughed, "but yeah, we can give you a tour, Reaver is better at it though. I don't know much around here since i'm usually overseas." 

Reaver, keeping his posture the same, curled his tail as he'd eventually speak. "Tour? I can... I can manage that." he would confirm, a wolfish grin on his face as his eyes remained shut.

@zenreaper

Reaver, keeping his posture the same, curled his tail as he'd eventually speak. "Tour? I can... I can manage that." he would confirm, a wolfish grin on his face as his eyes remained shut.

@zenreaper

"perfect that way I can get a better layout of this place if I ever decide to go wondering on my own" Zen exclaimed as he picked up his scythe "lead the way Reaver!" he commanded pointing to the door.

@Forever J

@Brittany

Reaver perked his brows as his cheek was tugged, soon huffing and blushing a bit as he'd lowered an ear. "Alright." he blinked with a smirk before pivoting and then heading out of the room as he suppressed the bit of disappointment towards the fact the attention had stopped.

@Forever J, @zenreaper

Reaver perked his brows as his cheek was tugged, soon huffing and blushing a bit as he'd lowered an ear. "Alright." he blinked with a smirk before pivoting and then heading out of the room as he suppressed the bit of disappointment towards the fact the attention had stopped.

@Forever J, @zenreaper

Zen  walked beside Reaver almost on the same step "have you lived here all your life?" he questioned

Zen  walked beside Reaver almost on the same step "have you lived here all your life?" he questioned

"I want t' say ever since I was..." Reaver took a moment, thinking back to get the age right. "Ten? The king and queen accepted us into the palace after my older brother and I escaped our father." He huffed at the thought, smirking soon after. "One thing led t' another, my brother got better acquainted with the queen thanks to our previous royal standing and... Here we are."

"I want t' say ever since I was..." Reaver took a moment, thinking back to get the age right. "Ten? The king and queen accepted us into the palace after my older brother and I escaped our father." He huffed at the thought, smirking soon after. "One thing led t' another, my brother got better acquainted with the queen thanks to our previous royal standing and... Here we are."

"so rags to riches. Or would it be riches to prosperity?" Zen tried to imagine being royalty but something about being constantly pampered just didn't feel right to him "i don't think I could be royalty.." Zen shrugged " I think being pampered is a bit too much for me I like doing things on my own"

"so rags to riches. Or would it be riches to prosperity?" Zen tried to imagine being royalty but something about being constantly pampered just didn't feel right to him "i don't think I could be royalty.." Zen shrugged " I think being pampered is a bit too much for me I like doing things on my own"

"Riches to prosperity." Reaver chuckled as he replied, a smile seen creeping up his face. "And, y' get used to it, after a while. I know I was never truly a fan of the pampering. Hell, fer the longest time, the only thing I was allowed t' do myself was workin' on my inventions and such."

"Riches to prosperity." Reaver chuckled as he replied, a smile seen creeping up his face. "And, y' get used to it, after a while. I know I was never truly a fan of the pampering. Hell, fer the longest time, the only thing I was allowed t' do myself was workin' on my inventions and such."

"ha yeah if that was the case then seeing as I have to go hunting every week or so they'd end up opening my room door and finding a rabid zombie" Zen chuckled light heartedly "so where are going first?"

"ha yeah if that was the case then seeing as I have to go hunting every week or so they'd end up opening my room door and finding a rabid zombie" Zen chuckled light heartedly "so where are going first?"

"Aha, wouldn't last long then, I suppose." Reaver cocked a brow, before soon slowing by a set of large doors. "The library, first." and, after saying that, he'd push one of the doors open.

"Aha, wouldn't last long then, I suppose." Reaver cocked a brow, before soon slowing by a set of large doors. "The library, first." and, after saying that, he'd push one of the doors open.

"I've never been one for reading. Mostly because I was never taught to. But I have always liked the atmosphere of libraries" explained Zen as he watched Reaver push open the door.

"I've never been one for reading. Mostly because I was never taught to. But I have always liked the atmosphere of libraries" explained Zen as he watched Reaver push open the door.

"Really?" Reaver blinked and questioned out if curiosity. The door having led into that of a rather large library, books on the bookshelves which had been beautifully symmetrical with one and other.  couple of tables in the center.

"Really?" Reaver blinked and questioned out if curiosity. The door having led into that of a rather large library, books on the bookshelves which had been beautifully symmetrical with one and other.  couple of tables in the center.

"yea-Whoa...this place is huge..." Zen said in a half gasp. he drew in a deep breath "smells like...paper and lavender...oddly enough"

"yea-Whoa...this place is huge..." Zen said in a half gasp. he drew in a deep breath "smells like...paper and lavender...oddly enough"

"The lavender is probably due to my sister in law's plants." He would chuckle, glancing about the library for a moment before snickering. "Hard t' believe my nephews read every book in here..."

"The lavender is probably due to my sister in law's plants." He would chuckle, glancing about the library for a moment before snickering. "Hard t' believe my nephews read every book in here..."

"speaking of nephews how big is the royal family?" Zen said picking up a random book and looking inside it, utterly confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back