• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Adrian would listen, soon huffing.[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)] "We we're just having lunch, really..." [/COLOR]Allowing his crimson gaze to slowly slide over to both Dominic and Perry, he'd cock a brow. [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]"Which of you had this idea?" [/COLOR]the King would then ask as he'd gesture to the scene before him. Soon resting his elbows on the table and interlacing his fingers, allowing his hands to bend at the wrists in the process.

Dominic, with little to no hesitation, patted Perry on the back with a bit of a smirk - glaring to the guard in the process. "Good ol' Perry here, mostly."

Perry glanced to Dominic, narrowing his eyes as he'd been just about to give a comeback. But, before he could, the King spoke.

"Well, provided you don't hurt anyone living in this palace, and that you don't steal anything, you're... free to stick around, I suppose."

"... Come again?" Reaver blinked a few times, glancing over to his brother.

@Forever J, @zenreaper

Adrian would listen, soon huffing.[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)] "We we're just having lunch, really..." [/COLOR]Allowing his crimson gaze to slowly slide over to both Dominic and Perry, he'd cock a brow. [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]"Which of you had this idea?" [/COLOR]the King would then ask as he'd gesture to the scene before him. Soon resting his elbows on the table and interlacing his fingers, allowing his hands to bend at the wrists in the process.

Dominic, with little to no hesitation, patted Perry on the back with a bit of a smirk - glaring to the guard in the process. "Good ol' Perry here, mostly."

Perry glanced to Dominic, narrowing his eyes as he'd been just about to give a comeback. But, before he could, the King spoke.

"Well, provided you don't hurt anyone living in this palace, and that you don't steal anything, you're... free to stick around, I suppose."

"... Come again?" Reaver blinked a few times, glancing over to his brother.

@Forever J, @zenreaper

"As you wish, sir. Reaver, it'll be okay. Relax your baby there before you burn a new hole in the wall." Graham chuckled, placing the shotgun into nowhere.

"now worries i already promised Perry and Dom here that I wouldn't try anything" he pointed to the two in unison. while this was not exactly the reaction he was expecting he was happy with it. Zen went and took a seat next to Reaver examining his 'Baby' "Nice weapon you got there" he commented "I prefer melee myself though" as he said this he slid his finger down the blade of his scythe causing it to bleed. is blood being stale was far darker than a normal persons, almost black in fact .

@Forever J @xXLittleLokiXx

Lia walks along the corridor, her hood raised as she wipes her hands on a rag. One of the court ladies had just birthed a baby girl, and as always Lia was around to help. She slips along the palace, unnoticed by anyone around her, which is how she liked it. She hears voices ahead of her and slows her steps so she wouldn't be heard.

"As you wish, sir. Reaver, it'll be okay. Relax your baby there before you burn a new hole in the wall." Graham chuckled, placing the shotgun into nowhere.

Reaver huffed, but had reluctantly done so without question after looking to Graham with a soft nod. He'd then perk a brow from the complement - looking to Zen with a gentle nod and a slight smirk. Seeming to stand a bit closer to Graham as he spoke. "Thank y'. I've got a blade of my own, but... I much prefer t' scorch things." And, as he'd say that, he'd widen his eyes slightly while watching the blood escape the male before him.

@zenreaper

Reaver huffed, but had reluctantly done so without question after looking to Graham with a soft nod. He'd then perk a brow from the complement - looking to Zen with a gentle nod and a slight smirk. Seeming to stand a bit closer to Graham as he spoke. "Thank y'. I've got a blade of my own, but... I much prefer t' scorch things." And, as he'd say that, he'd widen his eyes slightly while watching the blood escape the male before him.

@zenreaper

Zen looked to Reaver noticing the slight look of surprise on his face. "what? when you've been dead for a while your blood turns black from lack of oxygen" as Zen explained he wiped his finger off and put a small patch job stitch on it. "looks like that's another stitch added to the collection" he chuckled to himself his body was covered in stitches from head to toe from all the injuries he had sustained over the years.

Zen looked to Reaver noticing the slight look of surprise on his face. "what? when you've been dead for a while your blood turns black from lack of oxygen" as Zen explained he wiped his finger off and put a small patch job stitch on it. "looks like that's another stitch added to the collection" he chuckled to himself his body was covered in stitches from head to toe from all the injuries he had sustained over the years.

Graham examined Zen closely before nodding with a smile, going back to his usual, cheerful self.

(Everyone is currently in the King's palace in Falador, Fórrelden.)

Reaver would soon nod, as well. His ear slowly lowering in the process. "Gotta be a pain, fallin' apart all the time."

@zenreaper

Zen shrugged at the comment "after a while you get used to it though it is trouble some when you get large injuries like gashes or such. but if push comes to shove I can just take someone else's hands or feet" Zen had done this quite a few times up till this point. "there was one time when my leg broke so I had to limp for a good week before finding a suitable victim"

Zen shrugged at the comment "after a while you get used to it though it is trouble some when you get large injuries like gashes or such. but if push comes to shove I can just take someone else's hands or feet" Zen had done this quite a few times up till this point. "there was one time when my leg broke so I had to limp for a good week before finding a suitable victim"

"Do y' feel it at all?" Reaver would then ask out of blatant curiosity, all the while seeming to subconsciously press his weight to Graham's side. While he watched Zen, he'd cock his head very slightly. It was almost like a curious puppy dog, in a way.

@Forever J

"Do y' feel it at all?" Reaver would then ask out of blatant curiosity, all the while seeming to subconsciously press his weight to Graham's side. While he watched Zen, he'd cock his head very slightly. It was almost like a curious puppy dog, in a way.

@Forever J

"well kinda. its like my entire body is numb so I don't feel much. d show you but I cant guarantee that the blood wont make things messy. though its not like I need it seeing as my body is sustained with necromancy" Zen stated. as he talked he was keeping an eye on the various movements of those around him. it was something he learned to do subconsciously over the years. while doing so he noticed Reaver lean slightly towards Graham who had not spoken much since his arrival.

@Forever J

@Forever J

"I see. Do ye have a past life that you remember?"  Graham looked down at Reaver being closer. He took nothing of it and instead, just putting his arm around Reaver's shoulder.

"well kinda. its like my entire body is numb so I don't feel much. d show you but I cant guarantee that the blood wont make things messy. though its not like I need it seeing as my body is sustained with necromancy" Zen stated. as he talked he was keeping an eye on the various movements of those around him. it was something he learned to do subconsciously over the years. while doing so he noticed Reaver lean slightly towards Graham who had not spoken much since his arrival.

@Forever J

"I see. Do ye have a past life that you remember?"  Graham looked down at Reaver being closer. He took nothing of it and instead, just putting his arm around Reaver's shoulder.

"There's really nothing to who I was before. I was born an orphan so I never knew my parents. I stayed in an orphanage in Gerusslden where my care taker was really a practitioner of the dark arts looking for test subjects. On my seventeenth birthday he took me prisoner and tortured me for a few weeks. Sometime during the torture I died and came back and after he got all excited because all his hard work paid off and attempted to use me as a minion I killed him with my own hands. After which I killed all the other orphans out of pity then went on wondering for a good twenty some odd years killing as I went and found my way here. So yeah not much." Zen stated all of these things as mere facts. he himself though nothing of them as they wee in the past.

@xXLittleLokiXx

Reaver listened, pausing and widening his eyes upon feeling Graham's arm around his shoulders. In an instant, he'd seem to zone out of the conversation while trying to acknowledge each and every thought that would pop in and out of his head. 'EEEEHHHHHHH... I... I could get use to this if my heart and mind would just SLOW DOWN FOR TWO SECONDS.'

@zenreaper

Reaver listened, pausing and widening his eyes upon feeling Graham's arm around his shoulders. In an instant, he'd seem to zone out of the conversation while trying to acknowledge each and every thought that would pop in and out of his head. 'EEEEHHHHHHH... I... I could get use to this if my heart and mind would just SLOW DOWN FOR TWO SECONDS.'

@zenreaper

"Well, i gotta go pee. Be back." Graham left.

@zenreaper

@zenreaper

"Well, i gotta go pee. Be back." Graham left.

@zenreaper

"alright then" Zen's ears suddenly picked up on something. it was the sound of rushing blood. he scratched his ear to see if it was just him mishearing but it was not. "man...ill have to go hunting sooner than I though this time..." this was the first stage of him going rabid. first came the attuned hearing to others bodily fluids, then the blood lust, and lastly the insatiable hunger that could only be fulfilled with the consumption of human flesh. after making note of his need for food he turned to sees who the sound was coming from. He looked straight to Reaver with a tilted head "you alright there?, your bloods pumping like a mad horse on steroids"  

"alright then" Zen's ears suddenly picked up on something. it was the sound of rushing blood. he scratched his ear to see if it was just him mishearing but it was not. "man...ill have to go hunting sooner than I though this time..." this was the first stage of him going rabid. first came the attuned hearing to others bodily fluids, then the blood lust, and lastly the insatiable hunger that could only be fulfilled with the consumption of human flesh. after making note of his need for food he turned to sees who the sound was coming from. He looked straight to Reaver with a tilted head "you alright there?, your bloods pumping like a mad horse on steroids"  

Watching Graham make his exit, Reaver mentally huffed. Taking a moment before looking over to Zen and smiling nervously - a hand being placed on the back of his head. "What? Oh. I'm... perfectly fine-- I don't think I ever got your name?" With a quick shift, he'd try to change the subject. His ear slowly lowering.

Watching Graham make his exit, Reaver mentally huffed. Taking a moment before looking over to Zen and smiling nervously - a hand being placed on the back of his head. "What? Oh. I'm... perfectly fine-- I don't think I ever got your name?" With a quick shift, he'd try to change the subject. His ear slowly lowering.

"oh its Zen I go by jester though" he said nonchalantly "so..." Zen felt compelled to ask the question "you ears. Their real right?" he did not know why the question was so prevalent but he felt that if he hadn't asked it now he wouldn't get another chance.

"oh its Zen I go by jester though" he said nonchalantly "so..." Zen felt compelled to ask the question "you ears. Their real right?" he did not know why the question was so prevalent but he felt that if he hadn't asked it now he wouldn't get another chance.

"Jester? Well met." He'd blink, only to soon nod as he'd relax and pocket a hand, only to blink and glance up - as if to look at his own wolf ears. With a nod, he would then smile. "Yeah, they're real. Ended up getting these as well as a tail after getting attacked by a dire wolf when I was real young."

"Jester? Well met." He'd blink, only to soon nod as he'd relax and pocket a hand, only to blink and glance up - as if to look at his own wolf ears. With a nod, he would then smile. "Yeah, they're real. Ended up getting these as well as a tail after getting attacked by a dire wolf when I was real young."

"A dire wolf....interesting." Zen had never seen a dire wolf  and he didn't know if he wanted to " do you remember much about it? The dire wolf I mean." Zen questioned  

Last edited by a moderator:
"A dire wolf....interesting." Zen had never seen a dire wolf  and he didn't know if he wanted to " do you remember much about it? The dire wolf I mean." Zen questioned  

"Other than it was large, dark brown and vicious?" Reaver snickered, but then sighed at the thought. "Not really. All I really know is that I never saw it again, after that."

"Other than it was large, dark brown and vicious?" Reaver snickered, but then sighed at the thought. "Not really. All I really know is that I never saw it again, after that."

"okay..one last question." Zen looked at Reaver with intent eyes "can I touch your ears?" as Zen said this his eyes narrowed slightly

"okay..one last question." Zen looked at Reaver with intent eyes "can I touch your ears?" as Zen said this his eyes narrowed slightly

With a quirked brow, Reaver stared for a second before snorting with a grin. "Sure? I don't see why not."

With a quirked brow, Reaver stared for a second before snorting with a grin. "Sure? I don't see why not."

Zens eyes lit up at his reply and he immediately but gently gripped Reavers left ear  between his thumb and fore finger and began to rub as if he was holding money or testing the thickness of a liquid. To his surprise they were much softer than he originally thought and nothing like a cat or dogs ears. a shiver went up his spine. He never imagined he'd enjoy it this much.

@Forever J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back