• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"speaking of nephews how big is the royal family?" Zen said picking up a random book and looking inside it, utterly confused.

"It isn't excessive in the number of family members, I believe." Reaver lower an ear as he thought about it for a moment - all the while watching Zen look at the book. "... Yeah, not as large as you'd think it t' be, really."

"It isn't excessive in the number of family members, I believe." Reaver lower an ear as he thought about it for a moment - all the while watching Zen look at the book. "... Yeah, not as large as you'd think it t' be, really."

Zen put the book down and looked at Reaver"I would expect a royal family to be a branch family but I guess that's not always right huh" (my computer decided to commit seppuku so im on my phone now)

Zen put the book down and looked at Reaver"I would expect a royal family to be a branch family but I guess that's not always right huh" (my computer decided to commit seppuku so im on my phone now)

"Well, I suppose if you count the deceased, it would be that way." Reaver would correct with a gentle huff.

"A lot of things happened to make it that way." Graham finally said as he flipped through a cookbook.

Reaver would nod in agreement, briefly peeking over to look at the book in Graham's hands before then moving back into his previous position. Hands gently slipping into the sanctuary of his own pockets. "Everything from cursed sickness to assassination."

@zenreaper

Reaver would nod in agreement, briefly peeking over to look at the book in Graham's hands before then moving back into his previous position. Hands gently slipping into the sanctuary of his own pockets. "Everything from cursed sickness to assassination."

@zenreaper

Zen blinked thinking for a second "wow....sounds rough though I guess not everyone is completely safe" he had learned this first hand when he was killed. 

Zen blinked thinking for a second "wow....sounds rough though I guess not everyone is completely safe" he had learned this first hand when he was killed. 

"Mhmmm. Where to next, Rea?" Graham asked as he moved with a steady pace around the room, looking at the different types of books.

"Mhmmm. Where to next, Rea?" Graham asked as he moved with a steady pace around the room, looking at the different types of books.

"The observatory next?" Reaver would suggest, watching both Graham and Zen in the process with a small smirk. It was one of his favourite rooms, after all. There was no hiding that. "I mean, it's the closest room t' this."

@zenreaper

"The observatory next?" Reaver would suggest, watching both Graham and Zen in the process with a small smirk. It was one of his favourite rooms, after all. There was no hiding that. "I mean, it's the closest room t' this."

@zenreaper

"An observatory?" Zen asked. In his mind an observatory was a scholarly place where the snooty intellectual type would gather.

@zenreaper

Graham perked up at this. "To the observatory!" Graham ran around Reaver as if he was a child. "Let's go. Let's go. Let's goooooooooo! What are we waiting for men?" Graham laughed, picking up Reaver easily in his arms and headed for the observatory.

Graham perked up at this. "To the observatory!" Graham ran around Reaver as if he was a child. "Let's go. Let's go. Let's goooooooooo! What are we waiting for men?" Graham laughed, picking up Reaver easily in his arms and headed for the observatory.

Zen watched surprised by Grahams reaction "alright then lead the way!" He said in a laugh following close bbehind them

Zen watched surprised by Grahams reaction "alright then lead the way!" He said in a laugh following close bbehind them

Reaver snickered from Graham's excitement, his eyes widening a bit as he quietly yelped in surprise upon being picked up. Laughing in the process with a slight blush. "Off we go!"

@Forever J

Graham put down Reaver as they made it to the door of the observatory. "Do you have the key?"

Zen blinked wondering what kinds of things were in there for the door to need a key "what exactly is an observitory used for?

As Reaver was set down, he checked his person as he nodded to Graham - removing the key from his pocket. "Always do." he would snicker, unlocking the door as he looked to Zen. "It's the room we use t' observe the stars and such. Graham's father added it to the palace a long time ago because he wanted to gain a closer look at the stars. Little did he know it'd be such a hit with us, as well." Tail curling, he gently pushed the door open that led into a large interestingly circular room. A telescope in the center of it all, and curved bookshelves lining the walls.

@Forever J

As Reaver was set down, he checked his person as he nodded to Graham - removing the key from his pocket. "Always do." he would snicker, unlocking the door as he looked to Zen. "It's the room we use t' observe the stars and such. Graham's father added it to the palace a long time ago because he wanted to gain a closer look at the stars. Little did he know it'd be such a hit with us, as well." Tail curling, he gently pushed the door open that led into a large interestingly circular room. A telescope in the center of it all, and curved bookshelves lining the walls.

@Forever J

For a second zen though 'ughh more books'  before the telescope caught his eye. "Woahhh....what the.." Zen had never seen a telescope before let alone one so big "this is a telescope?" Zen exclaimed running up to it.

@Forever J

"Yup. All thanks to my father. Thanks Dad." Graham said as he held an old picture of his parents, his baby sister and him. "Whoa, no dust on anything either? Rea, did you clean my Dad's observatory while i was gone?"

"Yup. All thanks to my father. Thanks Dad." Graham said as he held an old picture of his parents, his baby sister and him. "Whoa, no dust on anything either? Rea, did you clean my Dad's observatory while i was gone?"

"It is. It's one of the strongest ones one could get their hands on." Reaver answered Zen before lifting a brow and looking over to Graham. His smile widening as he rubbed the back of his head. "I did. I, uh... have quite a load of time on my hands some nights. Besides, can't let this place feel abandoned, now, can I?"

@zenreaper

"It is. It's one of the strongest ones one could get their hands on." Reaver answered Zen before lifting a brow and looking over to Graham. His smile widening as he rubbed the back of his head. "I did. I, uh... have quite a load of time on my hands some nights. Besides, can't let this place feel abandoned, now, can I?"

@zenreaper

"C-can we use it?" Zen asked astonished he could only imagine why he might see through it.

@zenreaper

Graham went over and hugged Reaver to his chest. "Thanks. It means a lot." He then turned to Zen, "of course you can."

Graham went over and hugged Reaver to his chest. "Thanks. It means a lot." He then turned to Zen, "of course you can."

"Yay" zen smiled excitedly. "but..how..exactly do i go about doing that though?.."he had never used such a thing in his un-life or life for that matter

Reaver blinked from the hug. His eyes widening briefly before then happily shutting as he moved his arms up and hugged him a bit in return. That soft blush returning to his cheeks - only to have it slightly darken in hue. His tail wagging a bit. 'Please don't let go.' His mind would plead as he sled a bit wider, soon allowing his attention to shift back to Zen. "First off, there should be a button t' open the dome underneath the desk behind you."

@zenreaper

Reaver blinked from the hug. His eyes widening briefly before then happily shutting as he moved his arms up and hugged him a bit in return. That soft blush returning to his cheeks - only to have it slightly darken in hue. His tail wagging a bit. 'Please don't let go.' His mind would plead as he sled a bit wider, soon allowing his attention to shift back to Zen. "First off, there should be a button t' open the dome underneath the desk behind you."

@zenreaper

"Oh?.." Zen said as he turned around and went probing under the desk soon after finding the button and pressing it "what next?"

"Oh?.." Zen said as he turned around and went probing under the desk soon after finding the button and pressing it "what next?"

His gaze travelled upward as the ceiling would slowly open. And, with a smile, he'd then shift his attention back to the telescope. Though, he didn't want the embrace between him and Graham to end, he made his way over to the telescope, which had just been a few feet away from where he was. Smiling, he gestured to the eyepiece - moving the telescope slightly in the process. For a brief moment, he looked through to ensure it was in focus before then pulling back. "Y' look through the eyepiece with the telescope facing the sky, and, there ya have it. The basics, anyhow."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back