• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of a thousand legends

Yum222 said:
Well you're welcome to post too xD
I'm waiting for the others to, really - Gives me more to work with if I know how people react and what they do as a result, after all. Again, I'm just being a bit paranoid, is all. :P

I get what you mean, there was much posting, then yesterday there was nothing xD

I'm BAAAAACK! Sorry I didn't say anything, my girlfriend's brother was in the hospital and I had to be there with her....is...is this thread sill alive?

yes, we're alive! I was just the last poster, so it wasn't exactly my turn to go yet xD

@Pandorian Just wondering, I hope it doesn't bother you that my character very subtly has the hots for Aer. Also, with all these gods and monsters, I wonder if there'll ever be a calm moment xD

Yum222 said:
@Pandorian Just wondering, I hope it doesn't bother you that my character very subtly has the hots for Aer. Also, with all these gods and monsters, I wonder if there'll ever be a calm moment xD
Not at all. In fact, that could come more prominently into play later. ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry if this is annoying, but could someone give me a really quick summary of what's happened so far? And where/when/how should I write myself in?

Emu said:
I'm sorry if this is annoying, but could someone give me a really quick summary of what's happened so far? And where/when/how should I write myself in?
Yes this would be good

PLOT SUMMARY

The story begins with Marcus and Lissy in the town of Inderigo. A man named Nero comes up to them and asks for a map. Marcus sells it to him, and Shade asks him where they are going. Lissy states that they are going north, and Nero decides to go with them. Marcus says they need to find transportation. MEANWHILE: Ken is engaged in battle with a serpent, and Gazed wanders about the ports of Laesh.

Marcus, Lissy and Nero get to the transportation, a few horse drawn carts. Two women, Sera and Minnie are already there. The god Aer gets on the cart as well, as she has had some sort of hunch about this group of people.

MEANWHILE: Lecoro picks up a bounty from a job board. He decides to ask around about his target.

Lecoro walks up to the cart and asks Marcus about the job, not getting any useful information, he heads up the road to the target's last known location. He finds the target.

MEANWHILE: Rook steals something and runs away, finding his way to the same spot where Leco and the bounty target are fighting.

Leco kills the target, and smells Rook. He finds him and Leco and Rook become friends.

MEANWHILE: Zenon awakes from his slumber, sends an image of himself to all the gods, fixes his castle, raises some dead sentries, and flies to quench his thirst for blood.

Zenon flies to where Leco and Rook are, creating a storm. Leco gets Rook on his back and the pair escape. But little did they know Zenon was just using them.

Leco gets to Inderigo again, asking about directions to turn in his bounty. Zenon comes, and creates a ghoul army. Fighting begins, and Rook runs away, getting on the horse connected to the carriage and fleeing. Leco stays and fights for a little bit, then worries about the child and runs deeper into the city after Rook.

Aer teleports everyone around herself to her dimension so they can rest. Leco continues his search for Rook.

MEANWHILE: Deumex'ani awakes from a thousand year nap in the woods. The image of Zenon flashes in his head. He flies off,.

Zenon leaves Inderigo, taking his ghoul army with him. Leco falls in the streets and blacks out.

[QUOTE="Ghost Hunter]
PLOT SUMMARY
The story begins with Marcus and Lissy in the town of Inderigo. A man named Nero comes up to them and asks for a map. Marcus sells it to him, and Shade asks him where they are going. Lissy states that they are going north, and Nero decides to go with them. Marcus says they need to find transportation. MEANWHILE: Ken is engaged in battle with a serpent, and Gazed wanders about the ports of Laesh.

Marcus, Lissy and Nero get to the transportation, a few horse drawn carts. Two women, Sera and Minnie are already there. The god Aer gets on the cart as well, as she has had some sort of hunch about this group of people.

MEANWHILE: Lecoro picks up a bounty from a job board. He decides to ask around about his target.

Lecoro walks up to the cart and asks Marcus about the job, not getting any useful information, he heads up the road to the target's last known location. He finds the target.

MEANWHILE: Rook steals something and runs away, finding his way to the same spot where Leco and the bounty target are fighting.

Leco kills the target, and smells Rook. He finds him and Leco and Rook become friends.

MEANWHILE: Zenon awakes from his slumber, sends an image of himself to all the gods, fixes his castle, raises some dead sentries, and flies to quench his thirst for blood.

Zenon flies to where Leco and Rook are, creating a storm. Leco gets Rook on his back and the pair escape. But little did they know Zenon was just using them.

Leco gets to Inderigo again, asking about directions to turn in his bounty. Zenon comes, and creates a ghoul army. Fighting begins, and Rook runs away, getting on the horse connected to the carriage and fleeing. Leco stays and fights for a little bit, then worries about the child and runs deeper into the city after Rook.

Aer teleports everyone around herself to her dimension so they can rest. Leco continues his search for Rook.

MEANWHILE: Deumex'ani awakes from a thousand year nap in the woods. The image of Zenon flashes in his head. He flies off,.

Zenon leaves Inderigo, taking his ghoul army with him. Leco falls in the streets and blacks out.

[/QUOTE]
Thank you very much! :3

[QUOTE="Computing Magus]
Spell Tome: Ventus - $300 - (1) - A book that gives the person one random magical ability with an affinity to wind. Explodes into air once it is satisfied with your ability.

[/QUOTE]
By random, do you mean you choose something randomly yourself, or do I just make something up that's original?

[QUOTE="Computing Magus]"How do you feel, Sera? Powerful? Great? I'm not in a hurry but can you test the tome's ability now?" Marcus said slowly filling with excitement. Due to the expensiveness of his magical items, rarely anyone touched the tomes and this was actually his first time finding someone using them in action.

[/QUOTE]
I feel like you should be able to give yourself a hype cookie there xD

[QUOTE="Clockwork Syringe]...Aer, the skeleton man, and the girls all suddenly appeared. No doubt that she had returned from her plane of domain just now. He only acknowledged their appearance with the movement of his head to see them appear, nothing more...
Aer, the skeleton man, and the girls all suddenly appeared.

Aer, the skeleton man, and the girls all suddenly appeared.

[/QUOTE]
Oh my goodness. How could have I not noticed that Marcus is the only male person in the group xD Thanks for pointing that out.

Yum222 said:
By random, do you mean you choose something randomly yourself, or do I just make something up that's original?
Sorry I didn't get to reply to this; didn't get a notification >.>

[QUOTE="Computing Magus]Oh my goodness. How could have I not noticed that Marcus is the only male person in the group xD Thanks for pointing that out.

[/QUOTE]
What a day it is to be aliv... uh, nevermind.

At least with the meet-up, the ratio will become 4:3... :P

Well more like 5:4,

But two gods meeting will be interesting, even in the future. I look forward to when Deumex meets Lukard as they are the elder gods in this story or when Aer and Lukard meet each other or Aer and Deumex, etc etc.

[QUOTE="Ghost Hunter]
Deumex'ani
The three other humans have been reduced to smoldering ash, and Deume now stands over the ashes, in his anger form. "Now, assemble all of the town's finest warriors, I must choose a champion to lead my crusade against the transcended vampire: ZENON!" Deume loomed over the city, fire and smoke leaking from his mouth. Soon, a line of knights, adventurers, and mercenaries were assembled before the god. He eyed them carefully. His eyes settled on a paladin. Deume transformed into his neutral form. "Paladin, step forward." The god commanded. What is your name?

Paladin: "Richard Valemine" The paladin said. Kneeling before the god.

Richard Valemine

View attachment 271452

Deume smiled, he could see that this paladin had fought many battles, his armor was littered and worn with the scars of war.
"Richard, you are now my champion. Stand, if you accept. And from hence forth you shall be known as: Richard Valemine: Champion of Emotion." The paladin stood, accepting his new role. And behind him, the crowd began cheering. The crusade had begun. It was time to prepare. "City guard, step forward, from hence forth you will serve not only your city, but me! Yell to the heavens my children! Let the the people of Xeria know, that today, a new army has been born!" The dragon stood on his hind legs, unleashing a roar to the heavens. The entire city of Kirryvan screamed to the heavens as well, raising sword and fist to the sky. Let the crusade begin.

The Army:

View attachment 271456

@Ghost Hunter

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back