• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of a thousand legends

Entarriance said:
Why does the link lead to another mystical land for me
How dare you, Helen, my lunches are actually edible compared to anything you could ever make. Remember the bakesale? It's called a bakesale, not a buy-at-market-basketsale.
Your cookies tasted like rubber. Did you knead the dough with your car's tyre or something? At least mine didn't need a warning label.

I need sleeep.

Pandorian said:
Your cookies tasted like rubber. Did you knead the dough with your car's tyre or something? At least mine didn't need a warning label.
I need sleeep.
A warning label?!? Yours needed a hazard label, Helen. Whatever you did to those cookies, they might as well have been radioactive. It's no wonder your son looks the way he does, with all those biohazards you pump into him.

i don't think this is how bonding exercises work

Computing Magus] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5069-lord-anubis/ said:
@Lord Anubis[/URL] Glad that me and Pandorian are somewhere else. Good luck to the ones left at Inderigo. >.>
Lol oh don't worry I'm sure you will love your return to the mortal world! As for the others it will be interesting to see how they will react to the sudden situation.

Oh wait, Xenon's coming to Inderigo? I thought it was another place when he said city

I think Lord Anubis said it as city and not Inderigo because Zenon doesn't know, least care, about the city. Some small descriptions like "It was not a big city, but it would do nicely." And the fact that he tagged you all might be things that points towards the fact that Zenon did go to Inderigo. @Yum222

Iderigo is where the lion man @Ghost Hunter hunter was taking the troll head trophy for the bounty. It was also where the troll attacked to get the bounty, which was shown to Zenon in the trolls memories. Also he was on the lookout for a small city to feed on too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back