• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of a thousand legends

A little off-topic, but I did the RPG personality thing today after not having tried it out in a while. I guessed the exact one I got last time was the one I was going to get now. And I was right. Old habits never change, I guess. :P

19.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pandorian said:
A little off-topic, but I did the RPG personality thing today after not having tried it out in a while. I guessed the exact one I got last time was the one I was going to get now. And I was right. Old habits never change, I guess. :P
19.jpg
Cool. I also always got the tactician too until I screwed up the options a bit. Don't tell anyone.

Hey, since the moderator hasn't been around in a loooong time, and it really isn't fair to just let these people who signed up go unnoticed, what if we elected somebody to temporarily accept characters. They wouldn't be a mod, and their powers would be revoked after Melody of Slaughter came back.

[QUOTE="Ghost Hunter]Hey, since the moderator hasn't been around in a loooong time, and it really isn't fair to just let these people who signed up go unnoticed, what if we elected somebody to temporarily accept characters. They wouldn't be a mod, and their powers would be revoked after Melody of Slaughter came back.

[/QUOTE]
I believe you haven't seen that but I also thought of doing that too. Just accept characters and that's that.

Although... the people who are still online this RP are six others, not including us too. If there are three more who would gladly accept of this we can allow it.

And who said you were the one who was elected to do that :P although you are the one who's been taking care of everything after me:

Melody of Slaguhter > Me > You. I used to be a helper of Melody too. He allowed me to tally everyone's money in the Overview and I simply answered people on the OOC when it was still very early. Got bored so I'm happy you'll be doing it instead :P .

In case people checked or cared, I've been keeping track or the herbs Minnie has been using. Just making sure people don't think I'm pulling stuff out of a hat on a whim...

Yum222 said:
In case people checked or cared, I've been keeping track or the herbs Minnie has been using. Just making sure people don't think I'm pulling stuff out of a hat on a whim...
I read every post and understand how your char achieved what they did in reaction to my attack....one thing though is it is a continues beam so he can just move it back towards her in a instant lol. However i do like to let people react to my actions first to give them a chance to react.

I care! :D

Yum222 said:

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]I read every post and understand how your char achieved what they did in reaction to my attack....one thing though is it is a continues beam so he can just move it back towards her in a instant lol. However i do like to let people react to my actions first to give them a chance to react.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, that's what you meant by a continuous beam... I actually looked more at the gif you put and thought it was a one-shot beam, my bad!

i was manly using it as reference to its color, and style of firing. Also love the cero sound effect add that to it too lol!

Retreat was literally the only viable thing I could think of, at least, the only viable thing that Aer could/wanted to do. :x

OHMYGOODNESS IMSOSORRY THAT I DIEDED AGAIN. INCOMING MALISET NOW NOT MIA.

@Pandorian Can you edit me in that group you sent to your domain too?

Actually, don't. I want to RP as if I have been left alone and to fend for myself against this horde. WOULD BE REALLY FUN :D .

But I would prefer the first if I wanted Maliset to really survive. If.

Federen Mason]OHMYGOODNESS IMSOSORRY THAT I DIEDED AGAIN. INCOMING MALISET NOW NOT MIA. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19804-pandorian/ said:
@Pandorian[/URL] Can you edit me in that group you sent to your domain too?

Actually, don't. I want to RP as if I have been left alone and to fend for myself against this horde. WOULD BE REALLY FUN :D .

But I would prefer the first if I wanted Maliset to really survive. If.
MAKE UP YOUR MIND

Pandorian said:
MAKE UP YOUR MIND
IDK ITS JUST THAT I WANT MALISET TO FIGHT ALL THAT ENEMIES LIKE A BOSS BUT THAT WOULD MOST LIKELY LEAVE HER DEAD IF SHE WAS THE ONLY TARGET FOR THE ALMIGHTY LORD ANUBIS. But the idea of going with you guys are also great, though not like the first mentioned. Just edit me in. Goodbye, awesome fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back