• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of a thousand legends

@Ghost Hunter Hey, is it alright if Craggard tags along to help find Rook? I could probably bullshit my way through giving him a legit reason since he knows Inderigo pretty well, but I don't wanna be annoying or anything.

Emu said:
@Ghost Hunter Hey, is it alright if Craggard tags along to help find Rook? I could probably bullshit my way through giving him a legit reason since he knows Inderigo pretty well, but I don't wanna be annoying or anything.
Yeah, that's fine! I just have no idea when the person that actually does Rook is gonna reply again.. @Entarriance

@Entarriance[/URL]
I don't wanna spoil your hopes and I'm not meaning to do just that now but...um... don't you think he ran away on the horse and never replying is...um...like he left for good and that was his grand exit? RP wise.

If you're offended, kill me lol. I did not mean it and just pointed that out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Computing Magus]I don't wanna spoil your hopes and I'm not meaning to do just that now but...um... don't you think he ran away on the horse and never replying is...um...like he left for good and that was his grand exit? RP wise.
If you're offended, kill me lol. I did not mean it and just pointed that out.

[/QUOTE]
I talked to him in a private convo and asked him if he would reply again and he said he would soon...maybe he's just not interested anymore...

Then keep your hopes up. If we managed to get through all this without the GM and with makeshift protagonists and antagonists, then why not continue?

Can't we just all go to sleep before the day goes by? Like once everyone in a group is ready, we skip to the morning?

Yum222 said:
Can't we just all go to sleep before the day goes by? Like once everyone in a group is ready, we skip to the morning?
Sure, why not? If this idea is agreed upon, let's do it!

[QUOTE="Clockwork Syringe]I got an idea for a good transition, at least for the main group

[/QUOTE]
Lay it on me! But I want to squeeze in a reply real quick before tomorrow since I've been quiet today.

[QUOTE="Clockwork Syringe]I got an idea for a good transition, at least for the main group

[/QUOTE]
What could that be? Still staying with Yum's idea unless I prefer yours.

I may have a bone to pick with them! *steals Marcus' femur*

Right now? Aren't we literally just leaving inderigo? I'd prefer sleeping on the road or in a forest clearing than that destroyed place, but that's just my vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back