• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of a thousand legends

@Ghost Hunter one of you can make your transition, I sorta already did my group's and I didnt really read all of your posts...

[QUOTE="Clockwork Syringe]While minding his own business, Lukard suddenly heard a loud and bellowing roar. "Thats not possible, I've never heard such a thing!" As if it became as clear as water, Lukard recognized the roar as the roar of Deumex'ani the elder god that was asleep for over 200,000 years. Lukard NEEDED to get to the city that Deumex was in so he rushed over to the tent and quickly explained to Aer and Sera what he was going to do. "Sera, Aer, an important issue has come up, however, I will still meet you at Gyinsheer later, pass this message to Marcus for me. Lukard snapped his fingers and a portal was opened to the nearby city where Deumex's roar could be heard. Entering through the portal, he appeared in another alley, another one, so he made a mental not to not rush these things in the future. Exiting, he walked around until he found a nearby blacksmith working and asked him, "Excuse me fine sir, where might I find Deumex'ani? The blacksmith, clearly enraptured by his own work simply motioned over to the capital where he simply stated, "our god is there." "Thank you for pointing me in the right direction, may your craft be exceptionally well today," Lukard stated as he simply motioned to the forge which the blacksmith was working causing it to increase in temperature and roar with new found vigor. Going back into another alley, he opened another portal, this one to the grounds in which Deumex was most probably at and opened it along the wall out of sight causing him to appear at the grounds.
((Leave it up to you how Lukard and Deumex meet))

[/QUOTE]
Uh, Sera's still not functioning right now, did you mean Minnie?

Hey guys, I'm sorry I've been inactive for the past few days. I wanted to let you know that I'll probably be inactive for the rest of the month because of final exams and projects. I just really need to focus on that right now, but I should be back at the end of the month!

Lekar said:
@Ghost Hunter Should we wait for @Emu?
It depends on if you wanna wait until the end of the month or not, I suppose it's only fair we do...you could make a second character and we could just put Diego and Leco on hold...

[QUOTE="Ghost Hunter]Did everyone die or are we all just stupid busy preparing for the finals?!!

[/QUOTE]
The latter one for me. But I'm free enough to reply actually.

I'm back! I'm actually really excited to get back to roleplaying, but I want to apologize to you two. I didn't realize you guys were going to wait for me, I thought you would just keep going and my character would just have been there the whole time... or something. So, I'm very sorry for keeping you waiting but I'm here now!

@Ghost Hunter @Lekar

Emu said:
I'm back! I'm actually really excited to get back to roleplaying, but I want to apologize to you two. I didn't realize you guys were going to wait for me, I thought you would just keep going and my character would just have been there the whole time... or something. So, I'm very sorry for keeping you waiting but I'm here now!
@Ghost Hunter @Lekar
It's all good! I'm excited too, I just hope everyone else is still alive....

As I stated before (and since I'm the last poster of my group), I'm still interested in this RP. I'm not dead and it would be improper if I posted again before someone in my group does.

Sorry Magus...didn't mean to include you in there, I knew you were alive. I meant to put Clockwork.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back