• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of a thousand legends

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Alright. Lucius appears male to the outside. Feel free to look at the CS.

[/QUOTE]
SHE'S LUCINA FROM FIRE EMBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAA MY WIFEEEE

Entarriance said:
SHE'S LUCINA FROM FIRE EMBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAA MY WIFEEEE
Fire Emblem! I actually haven't played it and don't know much about it, but I really like Camilla.

Emu said:
Fire Emblem! I actually haven't played it and don't know much about it, but I really like Camilla.
Ah, Fates, where they have cinnamon rolls that can kill you and things that can kill you that are cinnamon rolls

camilla is an absolute wife it'S QUITE WEIRD TO HAVE HER AS A STEP SISTER

Entarriance said:
Ah, Fates, where they have cinnamon rolls that can kill you and things that can kill you that are cinnamon rolls
camilla is an absolute wife it'S QUITE WEIRD TO HAVE HER AS A STEP SISTER
Cousin actually. And the Hoshidans are your half-siblings.

-Has to read up on Zenon's character sheet to see if he's an evil deity

rook is like 10 he's trying his best his first friend is a lion cmon world

Computing Magus] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29732-emu/ said:
@Emu[/URL] I'm not a mod of this RP, fyi. I'm not exactly active around here anymore.
Oh! My apologies then!

Checked Main for anything I have missed. A bit sad that @Melody Of Slaughter has been AFK for a long while. Can't guarantee this RP is dead yet though. Other than that, everyone who spots this post and needs me still should tag me if anything RP stuff is going on. Or, we could elect who could be the new GM, which I doubt will ever happen in this RP's current state.

Is it actually possible to change the GM? And it kinda seems like a few others have been becoming inactive randomly.

I don't think a GM change is actually possible or a usual thing to do. I thought of just putting it up but I don't think people (*ehem*@Melody of Slaughter *ehem*) would like that.

And yes, the
in-activeness of the people we were with made me like them too.

@Yum222

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, so I just want to posit an idea. Since it seems like we're all generally underway with a journey north, can we throw in a time skip at some point? Cause otherwise I get the feeling that this will drag on without any plot or significant character development.

I agree with this. We can have this RP character-driven until Melody of Slaughter finally comes back. Time-skipping also fine because I suspect many people are running out patience (*ehem*Ami*ehem*).

A bit glad that Pandorian somehow single-handedly revived this RP for some users. I always wanted to see how they would act
@Pandorian .

Computing Magus]I agree with this. We can have this RP character-driven until Melody of Slaughter finally comes back. Time-skipping also fine because I suspect many people are running out patience [SIZE=8px](*ehem*Ami*ehem*)[/SIZE][SIZE=14px].[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] A bit glad that Pandorian somehow single-handedly revived this RP for some users. I always wanted to see how they would act [/SIZE][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19804-pandorian/ said:
@Pandorian[/URL] .
I'm... not sure what to say about that, to be honest. You're welcome..? Thank you..? I dunno. x-x

I guess I can be glad my character is interesting enough to well... make someone interested in the character, really!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pandorian Just so that you don't accuse me of having had ninja'd you (edit/post and you have not noticed), I'll edit my post in just a moment.

I'm so happy that this RP lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back