• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of a thousand legends

Sorry I did not post when you mentioned me I did not know that was me being accepted. I will post later today for now unfortunately I must head to work have fun everyone!

Aah, hello! I really am a sucker for free roam medieval fantasy stuff, so I'm definitely interested in joining this RP!!

Now I'm definitely going to read up in the RP section, but if anyone doesn't mind, can they briefly summarize big events that could've happened and maybe where everyone is? Sorry if that's a burden!

Not much has happened yet honestly. I'd say the 'main' group of people met up in a town called Inderigo and we're all in a travelling cart for the north, none having had the chance to say why or their particular destinations in detail. One person passed by then continued on their own on the road. One is a godly vampire ressurecting itself somewhere, another is waiting for someone to interact with them in another city and one more just killed some serpent monster. I think that's about it, feel free to join anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yum222 said:
Not much has happened yet honestly. I'd say the 'main' group of people met up in a town called Inderigo and we're all in a travelling cart for the north, none having had the chance to say why or their particular destinations in detail. One person passed by then continued on their own on the road. One is a godly vampire ressurecting itself somewhere, another is waiting for someone to interact with them in another city and one more just killed some serpent monster. I think that's about it, feel free to join anywhere.
Aah, I just realized there's like, 3 pages in the IC section. I'll just, read that x).

But thank you though! I'm just spicing up my character sheet to finish up! and then i gotta wait for that to be accepted hooo boy.

@Entarriance Hoorah! I'm no longer the only one using heavy amounts of BBCode in their app Really well detailed application. Can't wait for you to start. Sadly, Mr. Slaughter has been rather inactive.

Computing Magus] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20250-entarriance/ said:
@Entarriance[/URL] Hoorah! I'm no longer the only one using heavy amounts of BBCode in their app Really well detailed application. Can't wait for you to start. Sadly, Mr. Slaughter has been rather inactive.
It's the Undertale nerd!! I like to pretend I got out of that phase but I still haven't send help

Any who, thank you!! I like playing around with character applications since i constantly check on them and I'm like a huge narcissist when it comes to it (aka, go back, admire my own character application for like five minutes, repeat) ;u;

If that's the case, seeing Anubis post, I might just try and post tomorrow. I don't think I'm insaneLY OP as a 10 year old, either...

For reference, uh, how close does Markus carry his wares... I'm asking for a friend....

@Entarriance Yes. I'm an Undertale nerd and I'm proud.

How close? He keeps them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) so that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) isn't gonna ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and that the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) are going ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

How I use Miyarkus' name: In Main, In RP = Marcus. When some character knows it, when in any tab that is not Main = Miyarkus

Last edited by a moderator:
Cadenach said:
(I might interact with Lucius, although it may take a bit as a ship would take a few days to get anywhere. Where exactly is he/she?)
Lucius is in a city. I gave no name so you can decide in which city if you want to interact. Lucius sits on a low wall and looks at people with his masked face.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Lucius is in a city. I gave no name so you can decide in which city if you want to interact. Lucius sits on a low wall and looks at people with his masked face.

[/QUOTE]
I was planning on having my character meet up with yours when his ship stops in whatever city it is that Lucius is in to pick up supplies for the journey north.

Cadenach said:
I was planning on having my character meet up with yours when his ship stops in whatever city it is that Lucius is in to pick up supplies for the journey north.
Sure go ahead. Any interaction is appreciated.

I would really love to join, this looks like it could be a lot of fun! Would it be okay for me to join in a bit later? Maybe when the gang gets to a more populated area? My character would probably be in a larger city instead of a wee town.

Emu said:
I would really love to join, this looks like it could be a lot of fun! Would it be okay for me to join in a bit later? Maybe when the gang gets to a more populated area? My character would probably be in a larger city instead of a wee town.
You can interact with my character, Lucius. He/she is in some city. I didnt give a name so anyone who wants can interact and just say in what city they are.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]You can interact with my character, Lucius. He/she is in some city. I didnt give a name so anyone who wants can interact and just say in what city they are.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, I'll do that then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back