• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The wolfy prison

(Goddamn wolfies always eatin the sock)

It was much later in the day when Jack awoke. His body felt quite groggy, perhaps a bit.... cold? Something was not right. There was something missing from his foot. Where was his sock? Had it fallen off? Socks never fell off! "What time is it? Where is my sock?" he asked, turning over to his side, as a typical rebellious teenager would.

Cassie looked over at him. "What sock?" She asked while she raised a eyebrow. She was in front of a desk. She pushed the drawer in and turned fully to look at him. "You must of kicked it off while you was sleeping..." She said with a shrug.

Getting to his feet, Jack felt the cold stone floor. How terrible it was. "Socks don't kick off, Cassie. What, are you gonna beat me with a sock and a few rocks?" He asked, suddenly very concerned.

"I wouldn't I decided that I shouldn't hurt you..so i'm not were friend enemies i'll play pranks on you but not hurt you.." She said smiling.

"I don't really, uh, care," Jack said, looking for his sock. Then, he realized it: this was a prank. "God, and I thought Itubers were annoying," he said with a rough tone.

"Come on dude have some fun!" She said with a smile as she pulled his sock from her pocket. "You want it boy? come get it.." She said as she stood ontop of the desk.

Jack was tired, but of course he wasn't going to be playing easy. Seeing a chance, the male kicked the desk, hopefully making it able to slide away and having the girl fall and hit her face. Maybe then she could sleep. "Give it back!" he whined.

She fell on her back and looked at him. "Hmm I don't know" She put a tight grip on it and got up. "Grab it from me" She said smiling. She looked up and went into the vent.

Jack didn't want to go after her. Nonetheless, it was truly the only thing to do in this hellhole. Jack got up, and went towards the vent. "Come on!" he said, not feeling very enticed to climb in.

"I will give you your sock back only if you start acting cooler..have more fun you know" She said with a smile twirling the sock around. She could smell then and she gagged a bit.

Jack really was losing his patience. "Oh, act cool? Ok!" Jack reached up to the vent, and slammed the grate shut. He tightened the lock on the other side, locking her in the vent. "Oops! Prank'd!" he said with a sarcastic tone.

"Because you stole my sock!" he said, trying to decide what to do next. Perhaps he ought to go into overdrive. Taking his leave, Jack looked at Cassies bunk for her personal stuff. "What goodies do ya got?" he asked.

"Why are you so angry? Act cool, Cassie! You are in a kennel right now!" he said with sarcasm, pulling out her belongings. The objects were quite withered, hidden from the guards for so long. Yet, Jack figured they'd be hidden poorly. "A necklace. Hm. How ordinary. A bone? That is interesting. And now, a poem?"

"Don't you read the at poem!" She said growling. The note said 'I miss you so much without you I can't stand straight but now I'm In this jail..I knew it was going to happen love you'

Last edited by a moderator:
"I miss you so much without you I can't stand straight but now I'm In this jail..I knew it was going to happen love you. Oh is that from you? Maybe to your brother? Maybe if i ate this poem, that'd be hilarious!" he said, not really thinking about it. "Maybe I can write all over it! That'd be the funniest thing-"

"Shut the hell up over there!" the booming voice of another inmate called.

"Let's move on to item number two, shall we?" the boy asked sarcastically, giving a small smile of pleasure when he saw the girl become desperate to leave. "A necklace. Let's see." He examined it, looking at the silver chain. No doubt, someone had gotten this item for her out of a strong sense of love. "Let me guess, your brother as well, I assume? What would happen if I were to flush this down the toilet?"

"Much obliged," Jack said, putting it around his neck. It wasn't very... manly, but it was free nonetheless. Then, he reached the last item: the bone. It was quite sizable, perhaps a finger? But, it was a single bone, somewhat oblong. This definitely was not from the cafeteria. "Who did you have to kill to get this?" he said, holding it up to the vent.

"Oh how cute. What, did you call him Twilight?" he joked, flinging the bone disrespectfully back onto the bed. "It'd be a shame if a guard found out about all of this. I don't know if I can keep quiet!" Jack said with pretend dismay. He was in control now, and definitely it felt great.

"OK what do you want from me?" She asked crossing her arms. "Oh and by the way I like it when your in charge.." She said smiling and biting her lip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back