• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The wolfy prison

What in the hell was this? This DogBone wanted out of the prison, like a dog wanting out of a cage. Yet, she was this presumed badass of the prison. "Air vents are a bad choice. They have blocks in them, and do you think they won't notice?" he complained to her.

"Just trying to get away from you" She explained with a grunt. She rolled her eyes knowing she would have to introduce herself. She jumped down and looked at him. "My name is Cassie by the way" She said with a frown. She stretched a little bit and yawned. She was pretty tired for not getting her sleep from last night.

Well that was sure cheery. Jaco was instantly confused. Cassie? "Cassie? You mean you aren't DogBone? Then where the hell is DogBone?!" He said, extremely concerned. Truly, this made no sense whatsoever.

Cassie growled. "I am it's my nickname" She crossed her arms. She pushed him to one side of the room. "You stay away from me.." she said growling.

What the hell was her problem? She wanted him, not the other way around. "Listen here, I was comfortable in my bed, but you wanted me here. The guards said so. If you don't tell me what is going on here, I wil call the guards and they will put your ass so far in jail that you won't even see the sun again," Jack said. He was surprised, but his rage and anger of being locked away was too strong. He had to release it.

She narrowed her eyes at him. "I wanted you here? do you think I want anyone in this cell! this is my habitat!" She said with a grunt. She turned her head looking to the other side. She looked back at him. "How did you even get in here?" She asked moving some strands of hair out of her face.

"I thought you'd never ask. I was sitting in my room, chatting with some friends online, when all of a sudden I find myself in a squad car! They keep telling me 'DogBone wants you' and 'she is gonna kill you', so you tell me. What even is this place? Wolfy prison? You don't look like a wolf," Jack stated.

She sighed and frowned. "People use me for that stuff?" She looked away again. "I thought top dog would be you get no harm...but you just get put on the spotlight" Her voice was quiet..also confused and sad..She looked at him. "I'm sorry but..i don't know why your in here..the name is for dangerous...criminals.." She said with another sigh.

Wolfy? Out of all the tough names, Wolfy was tough? Wolfy the wolf was the name of his high school mascot, for hell's sake! "Right. Is this a prank? Am I on TV? This is really hard to believe, that any of this is real," he said with convinction, convinced that this was truly a false scenario.

"This is real I promise you..i have been here long thinking the same thing" She crossed her arms again and had a sly smile. She thought for a moment. "I bet he could take out a guard..." She said very quietly staring at him carefully.

"Listen, whoever you really are, just let me out of this prank. This isn't funny!" Jack persisted, whining a bit further. The silence, alas was broken by the sound of distant footsteps. "Get down from there! You could get in trouble!"

Cassie walked over to him meeting him eye to eye. "Hold on...let me help you" She said smirking. She slapped him hard then kissed his cheek.

Jack shoved her away before she could touch him. "I have a girlfriend! Do you have problems? DOn't kiss me!" He said, not wanting to get any prison diseases. The boots began to draw closer, the looming boom of authority drawing closer to the cell. "Just act normal! Can anyone seem to do that?"

"Hey your not acting so normal yourself.." She said jumping on her bed and laying down looking up at the ceiling. "Why don't you act normal? you act so smart.." She said with a small shrug. She looked up and saw one of the guards. "Cassie Jack keep it down..or I will" The guard said growling. "Yes mister doof face" Cassie said smiling. "Cassie.." He said with a frown shaking his head.

Suddenly, a rather odd looking man made his way to the front of the cell. He was short, probably seventy. He had small, round glasses, the ones an accountant had. "You two are both terrible individuals. Y'all need to learn your place. I am sure you are all wondering, 'why me?' You both are in here for your crimes against others. You will be sent to the Below tomorrow. This is just a holding cell. Toodleoo!" the man said, delivering a smile of pearly white teeth. He turned, and walked away.

She turned to look at him. "He seems pretty nice" She said with a laugh. She never took things seriously. "Listen...you'll never get out of prison...unless you have another person with you..no one has ever escaped alone" She said shrugging. "Well I don't want to make you upset seems that you already are so how about you get some rest.." She suggest with a smile. She looked forward for a while then sighed.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I am not tired, Cassie. You tried to kiss me, and now..... they are gonna put us further in this shithole! DO you even care? Do you have anyone out here that loves you?" he asked. The question was quite rude, strengthened even by his stern tone. "Sorry, but you can be sick for all I know."

She got up and leaned against the wall. "Of course not why would I have somebody here who does? all I had was my brother..everybody else dead.." She shook her head. "Sometimes you need to make best of the situation your not doing anything but complaining..get yourself together.."

Jack felt even more angered. "You are seriously telling me to calm down? I am in a frickin shitty-ass prison cell, with God knows in charge, and you are telling me to calm down. You, a felon, are telling me, an innocent person, to calm down?" Jack was nearly shouting. If the guards were nearby, they'd have shut him up. "I want to go home! That'a all I want!"

She looked away from him not speaking she thought that if she didn't speak he would stop yelling at her. She kept her eyes on the cell bars. She looked back at him only for a brief second then looked away. "I know sometimes I can be a pain in the ass and i'm so-sorr-..sorry for that.." She said quietly. She felt disgusted by her own words.

Jack was breathing heavily. He felt that he had stood up for himself. DogBone was nothing more than her name implied: a pet. "Just leave me alone, ok? I have had a terrible day." The prisoner sat down onto the cot, laying his head down, he looked up to the top bunk. "My name is Jack, by the way."

"Nice to meet you Jack.." She said quietly. She moved strands of hair out of her face and looked at him. She studied him then looked away again.

Jack soon found himself on the verge of sleep. This was truly a miracle, as although it was only the afternoon, and he was in prison, the boy felt tired. He closed his eyes, and fell asleep.

Cassie watched him while he slept. She thought he was adorable. like a mad elf. She giggled a bit at her own thought. She looked away again and stared at the outside of the cell. Man what it would like be on the outside..would be great.. She thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back