• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The wolfy prison

Privet between myself and @JokerValentine

Your on your way to the prison of wolfs. Your in a Police car and your sitting in the middle of two men. They both give you hard stares. Once you get to the prison you share a cell with a girl. she seems pretty quiet and mysterious. You try to talk to her about how she came here but she didn't respond and that left you more curious. The officers don't trust you so now this girl follows you around. she isn't very trustworthy so you decide not to try to escape while she's around. After a while she eventually starts talking. You seem pretty happy about that. After the next days you two grow on each other. And you both start planning on how to escape together.

Ah, but here is the secret that your character doesn't know.

Actually, perhaps I'd ought to wait. it is a SECRET after all?

JokerValentine said:
Ah, but here is the secret that your character doesn't know.
Actually, perhaps I'd ought to wait. it is a SECRET after all?
your a cookie thief!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright i'll start.

The cops in the front of the car were singing a song about the prisoners. "Hahaha!" One said with a smile. "See what happens when you break the law you get a song about you!" The other one said. The two men in the back with Jack growled. "Hey i'm crusher.." The man with the tattoo on his head said."And i'm scar" The other man with a eye patch said. "How about we get out our anger on this little fella" Scar said with a laugh. "That's a good one scar!" Crusher said. The officer growled. "Don't make me get dog bone on you two!" The officer said. "Dog bone is going to be there oh no!" Scar panicked. "Were going to die we hope we aren't her cell mate! some say the person who shares a cell with her gets executed!" Crusher said with a grunt and a bit of worry. The officers laughed at them. "How about we put Jack in there with Dog bone?" One officer asked. "Yes maybe he'll learn not to play with us.." The other officer said with a snarl.

Jack was flashing in and out of consciousness. The brutes sitting on the seat beside him were quite blurry. They were definitely larger, and older than him, yet where was he? The only thought the boy had at the moment: he needed to vomit. Holding a hand over his mouth, Jack bent over the seat, and hurled into the footpads of the back seat. What an introduction. And what was that stench? Perhaps those two were quite odorous, disgusting individuals. Jack said nothing, looking directly forwards after he was finished. He was wide awake, his mouth burning from the upchuck.

Crusher grunted. "Idiot! Can't even hold in you vomit.." He said with a small laugh. Scar grunted. "Leave him alone or he's going to vomit again!" Scar said as he smacked jack. "Yeah were putting him with dog bone maybe She can straighten him out" The officer said shooting Jack a glare. "Yup....how do you like that Jack?" The officer asked with a snarl. The two men laughed about him being in trouble. "Hey scar let's call Jack the vomit!" Crusher said laughing. "Yeah! Hey vomit!" Scar pushed him hard and laughed.

Jack was no match for the brutish individuals in the car. His name was of course forever sealed. The name, of course, was probably much more lowly than either of the passenger's IQs, which wouldn't take a genius to figure out is probably in the single digits. Yet, Jack was definitely uncomfortable. "Who the hell are you? Who The hell is DogBone? Where the hell are we going?" he persisted, on the verge of hurling again from the panic.

"Hey vomit is showing some backbone scar" Crusher said smiling. Scar nodded. "You'll figure out who dogbone is.." Scar said smirking. The officers grunted. "We're going to Wolfy prison.." One officer said. "Yup and were pretty close to Wolfy prison.." The officer said with a laugh. The two men were looking at Jack and smirking. "Dogbone is going to chew you up just like the others.."

Wolfy prison? Such a terrible place, and jack was neither a wolf nor a prisoner! He was just, forced to go to a terrible place. Jack couldn't take it anymore. Another slew of vomit escaped onto the floor, this time splashing onto the pantleg of Scar. That oughtta shut a man up. "What are you supposed to be, a disappointment," Jack asked, under his breath and without eye contact to Scar.

Scar growled he was about to hit him. "Scar don't... Your just going to get us in more trouble.." Crusher said growling. "Alright boys were here.." The officer said getting out of the car. There was other officers around the car with all kind of guns. The officer got the two men out and led them in. The other two officers got Jack out of the car then walked i inside the prison.

Jack didn't bother moving. The other males were much heavier than he was, so why bother? They got paid to deal with him, so might as well get his money's worth. "Just, tell me why me? You really think DogBone wants a skinny teenage boy? How sick of you," commented the prisoner, or Vomit as he was now known. He so wanted to understand, just in the slightest of what was happening.

The officers growled. "You robbed stores not just because dogbone.." The officer held a gun to his head. "Get moving or your going too miss your grand ceremony..." The officer said with a frown. "Believe me..I've killed prisoners.. He said with a grunt.

The mere presence of the gun was extremely provoking. yet, half-aware and dehydrated, Jack was half-frightened. "Please don't...." he asked, not wanting to go through the initiation. This definitely was not going to be fun. "I didn't rob any stores! What are you talking about!" he said, trying his best to sound non-threatening.

"Don't deny it vomit and don't worry you'll get a new nickname.." He said raising his eyebrow. The officer pulled him out still pointing the gun. They walked into the prison. He gave him his orange clothes. Before he changed he took him to the cafeteria. "Everyone!" The officer yelled. Everyone turned around to jack. "Here's our newbie.."

Did the officer seriously think Jack robbed stores? Even then, with no case, no evidence, no court, they decide they are just gonna throw him in jail. With the announcement of his name, Jack was quite concerned. He surveyed the crowd, looking for this DogBone the idiots so feared. If he were any younger, he'd have wet himself, and demand to go home. Yet, here he was, more orange than a traffic cone.

A girl came up to him. She checked him. She did a little shrug but did a evil smile. "He's cute" The girl said as she looked at the other people in orange but she was in red. "He's fine..." She said walking out. The other prisoners nodded and greeted him. Most of the prisoners were hurt..it was kind of weird.

Not a scratch on him. Who was this AronChupa look alike? Perhaps it was DogBone. They seemed they would be getting nice and cozy. But, she was female! It was definitely not allowed, for obvious reasons, why men and women were kept separate. Jack, alas, said nothing, which was always a valid option. Yet, he had so many questions.

He spoke, suddenly, inspired to act tougher. Seeing the gun at his head, Jack tried his best to keep calm. "You shoot me, you get fired. You obviously know why I was arrested, so that means you know my father," he said with a deceptive statement.

He growled and put the gun down. "Everyone to your cells!" A loud man voice was on the speaker. The prisoners left the area as quickly as possible. The officer took Jack to his cell. On the way there everyone was smiling at him. "Dogbone seems to like you...you might be the one who doesn't die.." The officer pushed him into the cell. Dogbone was no where to be seen.

The ruse had won him his life, for now. Hopefully, he would get this incident settled before his life was over. Yet, his cell was empty, reminding him of the boxing gym he used to use when he was in high school. He was quite good, but it had been some time since that occurred. "Well, DogBone, here I am. You prey on young boys? Is it because you know you have no other chance," Jack asserted, close to hurling with fear for a third time.

Cassie fell down from the air vent. "Like I would target you" She said putting her hands on her hips. "Listen your cute and all but don't ruin my plans to get out of this hell hole!" She began to cross her arms. She jumped back in the air vent. She was just laying down. She didn't like it when a boy would come along and screw things up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back