The Weaponeers [Inactive]

He looks at the statue inspecting it. "Get ready to run, my apartment is on the corner of Tulsa and 9th. Run there." He points towards his apartment and then goes back to looking at the statue. He summons one of his katana and slices the statue. It slide off the pedestal and falls to the ground. "Run!" He dashes off.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

he stopped in front of the pair blocking their path, "you know stealing & vandalism is a crime," he hoped spectra would come because he was bluffing somewhat he had no idea what these two were capable of.

Ricci pulled out the same gun from before,which thankfully still had ammo in it,and shot the man's leg before her.She then kicked his other one with great force,running towards Loki's apartment.

he fell and on the ground he pulled 3 more cards "tower limit mobility ," he threw it at the girl that shot him to make her body like lead he then used his other card "priestess heal," he stuck that one in the ground by him to heal he was running low on cards so he had to make them count

Loki taps his blade against the guys' neck. "Release the cards, or your head comes off." He smiles a bit and stickers to himself.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

As Ricci slows down,she looks back at Loki,who is attempting to possibly kill the man.She slowly aims her gun towards the man,and shoots his other leg.She then falls,rather slowly,and grips her side which had been cut by a sharp rock.

he had a dilemma he couldn't return the cards until he uses those 3 but if he did he would get harmed he then saw it was magician he thought magician nice I have to do this fast he says to Loki, "do you believe in magic," he pushed the card in his chest while pushing himself away from the blade it wouldn't hurt at first but it would ignite the assailant but soon he was shot again "crap absconding time," he limps back on the motorcycle and rides away but before getting far he threw an ace of spades at the girls gun "hope we can play again friends but seriously that gun did a number on me,"

With an extremely far leap, Loki jumps over and slices the motorcycle in half. "Well now you are in a dilemma aren't you?" He looks at the girl then frowns. "This time you get to leave, next time you don't." He makes his sword disappear and walks over to the girl. "You alright Ricci?"

Ricci could feel herself gain speed again,and stands up.She hides her bleeding side under her cloak,and summons another gun,afraid of what spell he had cast on it.She had summoned a shotgun,and shot him in the arm."I'm just fine." She says,before gripping her side and falling to the ground."Crap..." She murmurs,before she blacks out.

Loki picks her up and walks to his apartment, he lays her on the ground and goes about cleaning his many swords and other feudal weapons.

Ricci wakes up after a while,and she rubs her eyes.She then gets a sharp pain in her side,and she grabs it.It doesn't help anymore,and she screams out in pain.

Loki walks over too her and smirks. "Does it hurt? That's delightful." He moves her hand away and digs his fingers into the wound. After he is done causing her scream he expertly stitches it shut and wraps it up. "Don't move too much with it."

the motorcycle exploded sending him flying then being shot in the arm he yelled, "AAAARGH REALLY," but after pulling himself up he switched to his tarot he used the chariot to get a new method of travel a priest to stop his bleeding and the world to find spectra, "as mad as I am I'm still impressed by their skill, I wish I could commend them in excellent havoc, but sadly they have made enemies." he sighs as he leaves limping into a car and driving away

"Ok..." Ricci looks around the apartment,and lays her back against the nearest wall.She then starts to summon some guns,loading them all with ammo before they disappear into her hand.

Vatic senses different auras in the air. Too much.was going on. With Spectra gone and the card kid gone she began to feel disgusting. And she stumbled around back into the park. She finally day on a bench.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

he stops as he sees the girl from before, he decides to go and sits next to her though he still limps over because of his earlier battle he says "hey I never got your name from before."

"Rest here, and lock up when you are done. Come find me if you want to hang out again." Loki bows slightly before leaving his apartment and starts walking towards no destination in particular.

Vatic senses the boy's aura from before, he asks her for her name. "And why would you want to that, hmmmmm?"

She could see different temperatures on his body indicating he was hurt. "Who did this to you?"

"those two others Spectra was looking for, hmmm wait why don't I just use my cards to find out names," he summons the cards in front of her realizing a little late what he did, "eh I'll explain later," he says as he pulls the world. He says "world, give me knowledge of our world," he closes eyes and tries to find out info about his assailants.

Vatic uses her magic to counter his. After a Fallen Angel versus a humans magic, heh no chance in hell.

"why can't I... , hmm someone is blocking my flow but the only ones to know i'm doing this is... you," he looks puzzled, "what are you no that's not important, what are you hiding and please don't lie," he got serious not one of his favorite things but this was confusing.

She stops and smiled a little evil smile as her wings unleash with a burst of white light, "I'm an Angel."

Ricci got up from the wall after reloading her guns,and they all disappeared into her hand.She "locked up" as she had been asked to,wanting to go to the park.Hey,maybe she could check out the statue.She snickered, remembering their feud with the man.She had never even caught his name.Ricci didn't really care too much anyway,she didn't want to bond with the enemy.The Weaponeers should rule with great power,in her opinion,not be left to waste.She went to the bank instead,planning on getting some quick cash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back