The war that changed us forever.

Raven looked behind them again, kind of with a smile. If she was away from Vlad, she might be able to find a way to stop from turning into a vampire. Which raised another issue. "Umm.... Caleb?" she said quietly. She was nervous about telling him what happened. Vampires and werewolves might be united against humans, but they weren't on the best terms with each other either. What would he say when she told him she might turn into one?

Raven went silent again. She didn't know what to say at this point. The pain wasn't as bad as before, it was more bearable now. She wondered how much worse it was going to get.

"Y-yeah...." she replied. She buried her head in his shoulder. "I don't want to be one of them..." she mumbled. They'd killed her parents. She never wanted to become one of them.

"There's no way to stop it, is there?" Raven was feeling more and more hopeless about it, thinking it was probably inevitable.

She rubbed her neck. "I thought that you and the vampire who bites you had to drink each other's blood for a human to turn into a vampire? I didn't know it worked this way." She sighed. "I wish it didn't work this way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back