The war that changed us forever.

Vlad fell to the ground."you little." he gasped for air. But he already broke skin with his fangs the venom had already slipped into her blood stream."I'll give you about three days before you can't stand the third and come looking for me." he said turning into a bunch of bats and flew into the forest.

Raven glared after him, not knowing what he meant by that. She had never actually known what vampires' fangs did to humans. She rubbed her neck where there was only a little blood. She wiped it off with her hand, having nothing else to use. She picked up her bag and practically ran back to the fire escape. She definitely didn't want to run into anyone else tonight...

Raven was finally up on the roof. She dropped her bag and sat down. Whatever the hell he did to her, it hurt... She rubbed her neck, then laid down, covering up with the small torn excuse for a blanket someone had tried to throw away a few weeks ago. Hopefully no one else had seen her come up here. It was bad enough that the werewolf and vampire she had seen today both knew where she stayed at night. She would have to up and move her entire hideout first thing in the morning, but now she was exhausted and fell asleep within a few minutes.

Raven awoke only a few hours later. She sat up and saw that it was night now, the sun had fully set. Her neck felt like it was on fire, and that fire was spreading. She wondered what would happen in the three days the vampire said something about. She sighed. "He's giving me three days, because by then I'll be a vampire..." she said aloud, finally realizing what was happening. She wouldn't be dead in three days, she would be turned. But maybe she could stop it. There had to be something she could do, right? She left her bag there and quickly ran down the fire escape, and took off running towards the outskirts of town. She would rather die than become the same thing that had taken everything away from her. She had been warned not to go any deeper into the forest. So what would they do if she did? Like she's always said. She would rather be dead.

The night was cold as Vlad walks into the forest."Like I said three days." he said to himself. he sniffed the air."Raven is going into the forest? this will be fun." he said devilishly.

((lol ok submit a skelly although i dont think it matters anymore, there were others that didn't. At least a char. Description))

Raven wandered deeper into the forest. She didn't know where she was going, or whether she was currently in vampire or werewolf territory.

--- Merged Double Post ---

Yeah just post it on the char page and I'll ask ash to approve

((It is not in the character section. The owner of the RP can't approve you if you don't submit a character skeleton))

Vlad smirked his eyes glowing in the night. He watched as Raven wandered in the forest. This was his territory. His home.

Raven looked around but it didn't seem like anyone was in sight. Maybe she was in the wrong place? Everything was so dark, and having unadapted human eyes didn't really help. "Hello?" she called out.

Raven jumped, spinning around to try to see who was back there. But of course she couldn't see more than a few feet in front of her.

Raven glared at him. "You again?" She took a step away. "As if you haven't caused enough trouble??" she rubbed her neck, which was still burning like hell but she tried to ignore it.

Vlad smirked."Don't try to lie to me." he said getting even closer. "I can smell the pain coming from you. You're neck feels like its on fire doesn't?" he asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back