The war that changed us forever.

Caleb looked at her and shook his head. "Are you trying to get youself killed..?" He looked at her and pulled her closer.

Marleina looked at him. "I mean your my friend..."

--- Merged Double Post ---

(( [MENTION=1807]KaitWink[/MENTION] [MENTION=1569]solarwing123[/MENTION] ))

Raven gave him a weird look. "Well I have to eat eventually..." She said. She would eventually have to leave, also. She couldn't spend the rest of her life in a tree without food or water.

Raven gave him a puzzled look before dropping out of the tree and landing easily on the grass below. "You didn't have to help me you know." she said sadly. "You act like it's more of a burden than anything..." she turned away. "So I'll just go..."

Before she even knew, she was back up in the tree again with Caleb and he was holding her tight. "Don't go. It's not a burden.."

Raven looked down. ~How the hell??~ "It's the middle of the day, there's no way he can attack me in the sunlight..."

(( @meggibaby Okay! :D Go to the first page and looked in the post I made for the story. Look at the join here and click the link, it will bring you to the character page, copy the skelly and make a character. ))

--- Merged Double Post ---

"I'll come with you.." He said, hopping down.

Raven jumped from the tree again. Finally he'd agreed. It wasn't like anything could happen in broad daylight. She started walking back towards town, stepping over branches and plants with her bare feet. She wrapped her arms around herself as she walked.

((it's day, probably like late afternoonish by the time they reach town))

Raven was quiet as she walked, not knowing what to say to the werewolf behind her.

Seth walked through the forest moving past the sun beaming through the trees. he walked into a tree. "Hey brother." he said to Vlad. then he flopped on to his bed.

"Hey." he answered.

Marleina walked and looked around for Seth. "Seth.. Where'd you go?!" She called.

He took her hand.

solarwing pm me

Raven and Caleb were finally at the town. She walked in the direction of her makeshift hideout.

Raven finally found the fire escape that led up to the roof she had been living on. "I'll be right back." she said, looking at Caleb. She started climbing the fire escape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back