The Wanderers {Open}

Cam smirked again when he did. "You plan on growing 6 inches in a few years?" he asked, raising his brow. "Because that's how much you'd have to grow to be taller than me. I'm 6'3"."

Luke furrowed his eyebrows in thought, "Hm... maybe both?" He smirked, "No wonder I feel so short next to you though, I didn't realize you were that tall."

Cam tapped his chin idly. "Now, is that the reason you feel short? Because I would have thought you just felt short in general. I mean, even Maggie is 5' 8"," he said with a grin. "And don't do that," he said, tapping the spot where Luke had furrowed his brows. "You'll end up with premature wrinkles like me."

He relaxed his face muscles like he said to without a second thought, "Way to make me feel good about myself," he joked, "And maybe your whole family is just tall!"

Luke blushed, wishing he would stop calling him cute. It caused his cheeks to go red every damn time! He turned to the wall and continued to paint. "Cute's teenagey though and I'm not going to be a teenager for much longer so what are you going to call me then?" he smirked

Luke frowned at that. As much as he hated being called cute he also kind of liked it... if that makes sense. He didn't like the way his cheeks lit up like christmas lights every time it was mentioned but there was something about it that just made him want to smile at the same time. He shrugged it off and continued to paint. Just short... no, he didn't like that.

Cam couldn't keep the amused light in his eyes down when he saw his frown. "What?" he asked, raising his brow. "I thought you didn't like being called cute?"

"I don't," he said shortly, shrugging as he kept painting the wall. He actually wasn't sure why, he just felt like he might miss it now since he was so used to being called that by him.

"Well calling me just short is even worse than cute!" He said, looking over at him with raised eyebrows and a smirk. Really he was sort of making that up since he didnt really car if he called him short or not. He didnt want to admit that he was kind of fond of cute.

Cam shook his head. "It's either short, or cute with me. There's not really any other option," he replied, smiling slightly. "You can't get irritated because cute makes you blush and then not like short."

Luke pouted playfully at him. "You can't think of anything a little more, I dunno, manly?" He asked with a small grin, trying to puff out his chest a little to prove his 'manliness'.

"Well... way to lower my self esteem Cam," Luke joked, running a hand through his hair to push it back from his face but it just flopped into his eyes again.

"Well now I know how I look to other people... I'm a short cute kid without a masculine bone in his body... Maybe I should start going to the gym, you think more muscle might help get rid of that image?" He grinned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back